Life of a vegan in nature:

Life of a vegan in nature:
>Eat too many carbs, get fat, get type2, die.
>Get B vitamin deficiency, die.
>Pic related, typical vegans.

Life of a meat eater in nature:
>Be in keto 24/7
>Be fit and muscular
>Kill vegans for food

How can vegans even compete?
>Oh wait, they don't, they've completely given up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgixW_RIkjQ&t=53s
youtube.com/watch?v=wJilX0tmhrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HIDE THREAD
DON'T REPLY BELOW THIS POST TO ARGUE AGAINST THE SHITPOSTER, IT'S WHAT HE WANTS
DON'T EVEN SAGE
HIDE THREAD

t. disgruntled vegan going through insulin spike

Sure, now eat nothing but meat and try killing a gorilla with your hands. Or your oversimplification simply shows your own idiocy but proves nothing else.

Great but please for the love of all that is good don't post that thing here ever again

You're a fucking retard OP

But OP is objectively correct in many of those points. For exmple how would a vegan get B12 without any synthetic supplements?

Who is this sick anemic weakling in your picture who's suffering so much that he's trying to end his own life?

Why with my bare hands? Why does eating meat prevent me from forging weapons? Why are vegans literally mentally retarded?

by drinking unclean water. Also animals is started to get b12 injections since they are drinking less and less shit water

Will eating vegans kick me out of Keto?

As a result of reading this, I threw my salad in the trash and am eating sausage and eggs instead.

I want to vomit looking at those two

lol. harming yourself just to try making some internet people angry. Good fucking idea xD

sage, i dont want to ever see this fucking pic again

Well a natural meat eater will go and eat roots and fruits if he cant find meat so that's even healthier. Just look at your damn teeth. If you have pointy canines you are made to eat meat, if you have strong molars you are made to eat plants, we have both
But for the purpose of which is healthier. A 100% meat diet wins vs a 100%plants

user, who is this clearly mentally-sound emanating beacon of good health?

Even tho meat consumption has a high correlation with heart disease, produces more green house gasses, and has little to no nutritional value other than protein and artificial "b12"

Since you hoes will cherry pick a vegan, ill cherry pick a vegan.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgixW_RIkjQ&t=53s

That's way more unhealthy than just hunting a deer and drinking boiled water from a clean source. Also the amount of B12 in just shitty mud water is most likely quite low

Real shit I was a vegan for several years and it was a great diet for me. Was the lowest bodyfat% I've ever been and muscle was the same. Just ate a fuckton of rice and green veggies mostly. Eventually I started eating some fried cheese and fish once a week and having a small amount of butter now and then. That was the sweet spot, best I've ever felt. But meat and dairy is so good i fell out after a while.

I just tried keto recently and felt like absolute dogshit. Got through a week of feeling terrible, then the second monday I had to leave work because I threw up and felt like I was going to collapse and said fuck this. I know keto flu and everything but god damn shit was ridiculous. I hit all the macros got the electrolytes did everything right.

I'm sure if I kept with it I'd get skinny as hell but only because there's only so much fat I can eat in a day before I don't want to eat anymore and apparently that is like 1,000 calories of 65% fat. Also I spent roughly twice as much on food per calorie count which was a bitch.

I'm glad I tried it though, it made me realize the ridiculous amount of sugar in my diet. Moving forward I'll be much more aware of that. But i'm gonna eat fruit and rice, beans, etc 100%. Way less bread and refined sugar though.

Can you cherry pick a natty vegan?

What the fuck is wrong with his body and frame of the person on the left?

Like what the fuck.

Like his head belongs on someone with a bigger body.

It's a ftm with orthorexia.

I've had a similar experience but with going primarily vegetarian (I could never give up eggs to be vegan). I just kinda gradually transitioned from eating a lot of meat because for me meal prepping for the week was much easier for making beans, rice, veggies, tofu, etc. I also found it was a lot easier to transition back to working during the day when I hadn't eaten meat for lunch, i.e. felt a lot less sluggish.

Best I ever felt was a string of a few months where erryday I'd eat the same rice, refried beans, kale, and tofu with some hot sauce for lunch.

I've actually heard, on multiple occasions, on this board, say that drinking water from a lake or not washing fruits and veggies is a suitable way to get b12. I am however unsure if these people were memeing me

Guy on the right is a real nice chap. He has a youtube channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJilX0tmhrA

Lmao this nigger just pr'd 240 on bench after more than a half decade of lifting. I've been lifting three months and can outlift that weak ass faggot