HOW TO DENY/RESIST HUNGER, CRAVINGS ?

Help me guys i have no control over my cravings i do not know how to deny them or ignore them...

help.

HELP !! I'm about to dive in

Drink water, eat veggies.

Distract yourself with busy work of some sort and drink water

Thanks but i already done that i just don't know how to deny it... Do you know how ?

>get more fibre, it will fill you up for longer
>chewing gum will keep you busy for maybe 30 mins and has no calories

Just anything that gets your mind off the thought of eating. Also chewing sugar free gum helps trick your brain into thinking your eating

just dont eat lmao its really not that hard youf at retard

thanks i guess my mindset have to be like "i'm craving__ but i deny it cause i have a goal"

Am i right ?

help

>how to deny
Right click

??

if you get serious cravings then your diet is probably too extreme.
are you doing some meme diet or even fasting?

no i'm not i'm on a normal diet to lose weight but the craving and hunger ... I Don't know how to deny it

But it seem like i can't even have a grip on the slightest craving i have so heeelp

find some food you like that's very low on calories but fills you up real good

lean meat works well (chicken breast, lean cuts of beef) for this purpose but is time consuming to prepare.

Your cravings come from too sudden and abrupt a change in diet and probably the eating of insulinogenic foods that's crashing your blood sugar and making you hungry.

Eat more protein and fat to reduce the cravings and have a cheat day to vindicate them every now and then

Drink water, chew gun, and grow some discipline fucking pussy

go look at yourself in the mirror with your shirt off and verbally berate yourself until you're not hungry anymore

stop eating fucking carbs

every single meal include some broccoli and/or cauliflower that you throw on the skillet

it has next to no calories and will fill you up like crazy

drink tons of water

eat low calorie density foods

stop being a pussy

It's a dota joke

>Get a family
>Be happy together
>???
>Lose family

BAM, problem solved. No appetite.

here's one simple rule I follow when I cut below 10% bodyfat and the cravings get increasingly worse day by day:
(1) Don't eat anything with taste.
this will cold turkey kill your dopamin response to food. it's like quitting smoking. it sucks for 5 days and then you're finally rid of the craving shit for good. until the cut is over and you want to gain some more muscle that is.