>never gonna make it

>no fruits
>no veggies
enjoy your stomach cancer and rectal cancer m8

>keep forgetting to buy yogurt and kefir

Where's the simple carbs for post

Where's the protein powder?

Where's the milk?

He's got that shit bag of all the wrong fruits, someone didn't get the berries memo

add berries, veggies, creatine, pre workout, a needle, test and tren and you're good

hello supplement industry shill

>fucking pasta
>no fruits or veggies

pretty bad. kys

kek frozen fruit

>cheese
>some canned processed shit
>egg whites
>pasta
>ready to eat chicken
I've seen worse and I'm not mentioning shit I'm too lazy too google.

>he doesn't make his own sauce

I guess some of us take baby steps

OP here I stopped buying vegetables from Costco cause it's really hard to eat entire bags of spinach before it goes bad. I get milk and vegetables from the grocery store. Frozen fruit is for smoothies.

Already have the supplements I need. I get those from bulk supplements.

Everything on that table besides eggs, chicken and yogurt is garbage.

I use it as a base. I'm not gonna grind up tomatoes and shit. I make great spaghetti for a non Italian.

why the fuck would anyone eat yogurt over drinking milk

inb4 probiotics bullshit

>all that worthless pasta
unless you bulking, stop buying that filler trash
>too few eggs
come oh, you should be eating 6 a day. at least.
>ground turkey
wise.
>single cup prepacked yogurt
stop buying that trash when you're already buying the infinitely superior yogurt tubs
>that frozen bag of "festival" fruit
trash it is. frozen berries, and fresh apples, pineapple, oranges, and bananas are better. berries are really the only frozen fruit you wanna fuck with.
>that breaded shit in the bag
why the fuck are you ruining the excellent nutrition profile of chicken with worthless bits of beard? fuck off with that shit right away
>prego slop
yea I guess you need something to make that pasta shit edible. just think of all the extra proteins/snacks/desserts you could have instead of fucking bread/pasta every day.

Nah, the ground turkey is alright too. That's all though

Why are American eggs always fucking white?

my god.. that looks like a lot of processed food

wanna know how i know you are american?

>not freezing your veggies before they go bad

they whiten them for aesthetics. personally i find them appaling

1 cup of greek yogurt is 23g protein for 140 calories. Also each tub was only $4.50. It lasts longer and doesn't take up as much fridge space also.

I love pasta. I keep spaghetti ingredients around for when I need a quick dinner. If I eat lean the rest of the day it's not a big deal. If I'm really watching what I eat I'll make zucchini noodles instead. Pasta lasts years so I'll buy it in bulk. I'll probably have the noodles at least a year before they're gone.

If I'm getting the protein I need why eat more eggs?

I get the pre-packaged yogurt because I take them to work as snacks. It feels like eating dessert. Stops sweets cravings. It's also cheap.

The fruit blend is cheap, tastes good. I buy fresh berries when they're in season.

The frozen chicken isn't pre-cooked and it still has 10:1 cal/protein. I use it to make buffalo chicken salads etc when I need a good, quick meal. It's a good, cheap, easy alternative to fried chicken. I don't always have time to make fresh everything.

Good start, but you are like little babby. Watch this:

You're clearly a Costco-er.

Get the bag of Tyson chicken breasts. It is the walking bird of gains, so say thank you to it.
Replace the pasta with the edamame pasta right next to it, same aisle. Cooks in three minutes.
That chili has preservatives and too much oil, make your own with the beef triple packs they have, and get black beans for it. Eight cans of black beans is just a couple bucks.
Replace the string cheese with the 6-lb tub of cottage cheese they have.

And for fuck's sake, don't eat samples, leaving your cart sideways so nobody else can get through.

I still have some frozen spinach left over from a previous trip, so I do. I prefer fresh in smaller quantities though, so I can get more variety.

I don't know and I don't really care. They taste the same as brown eggs, don't they?

I do need to make my own chili. I get the cans because they're easy to take to work if I need to. It beats going to any of the fast food places around my office.

I never try any of the samples. that shit is infuriating.

I can't stand the knudsen's cottage cheese they have. I don't like the texture at all. They switched to a different brand for 1 week only a few years back. It was the biggest tease.

>cause it's really hard to eat entire bags of spinach before it goes bad.

Son, don't speak ill of the spinach/kale blend. Put that in your spaghetti sauce, sprinkle it in your scrambled eggs, put it in your shredded chicken rice soup. Find a way to put that shit in nearly every meal.

And buy the prunes they have. Break up the oatmeal and creatine shits.

Pretty good except for the pasta, which is shit carbs, and the sauce, which has a ton of added sugar. Could've also got yourself some real cheese for cheaper.

They don't have the Darigold tubs? Best cottage cheese I've ever had.

eh, those are some decent reasoning.
not a bad meal plan if it meets what you need and doesn't break the bank.

I dunno about your costco but at mine the expiration date is always in a couple of days, meaning I've got about 3 or 4 days to eat the entire bag before it goes bad. I only go to costco once or twice a month.

Nothing smells worse than kale or spinach that's rotting. I find the adult kale at the grocery store has a much longer shelf life, and it seems to have more fiber.

I don't think they have it at mine. I'll check next time. I really prefer the greek yogurt to the cottage cheese though. Knudsens is popular because of richard nixon. He ate it with ketchup. A truly evil man.

Oh, I'm talking the 10-lb frozen bag. It is finely cut broccoli and kale. Take as long as you'd like to eat it.

I get it with the fresh stuff. I bought the 20-lb bag of onions and can never get through them all.

I've done the frozen green beans before and I have the frozen edamame always in stock. guess I could try the broccoli kale combo, but not sure how it would be in smoothies. If it sucks I'll still find a way to eat it, guess I'll try it next time.

everyone has made at least a few costco mistakes, the onions is a funny one. A lot of the time it's the same price to buy a bag of something 3x larger at costco as the grocery store. I just feel bad wasting food.

low gi vs high gi foods show no influence on myoprotein synthesis, insulin spike or rate of recovery, even if taken 3-6 hours post exercise.

Protein content post exercise is dose responsive to show increase in myoprotein synthesis post exercise 30 minutes after being better than 2hours +

any carbs, (ones compared were rice, honey, malodextrin, and one low gi carb) showed no difference between insulin, MPS and igf-1

Because he can afford food?

Congrats on your first trip to Costco user. You're now an adult. I hope you have their rewards card.

I do, 2% back.

We /macros/ now? We /macros/ now.

>sugary peanut butter
>coca-cola
>sugary cereal
>boxed rice (wat)
>gold fish
>potato chips
>pop tarts
>small section of supps and protein

This cabinet is an identity crisis

>ground mystery meat instead of breasts
>red stuff that looks like tomato sauce, aka empty fucking calories to put on your pasta
>string motherfucking cheese

?

terribly, you did terribly.

You're a lazy ass piece of shit. That sauce is cancer.

Look, you don't have to explain anything to me. All you have to do is eat all of these eggs.

Shit tier foods but very nicely laid out I give it a 5/10 for appealing to the eye

Permabulking, also thats one cabinet, here in America we have refrigerators and multiple cabinets.

kek I haven't seen that pasta in forever

>he buys liquid egg whites

subhuman

>Where's the beef indeed

let's see...

shitty eggs and turkey are among the best things you bought, along with the greek yogurt which is actually decent.

egg whites? no. processed nonsense.

breaded chicken? ew gross. "chili" and "heart smart tomato sauce" both of which include high fructose corn syrup and other terrible additives. can't see spaghetti well enough but i'm guessing it's enriched bleached flour. doesn't that triple zero yogurt have artificial sweeteners? ew why would you pay for this nonsense.

string cheese? what, are you a little kid being raised by an irresponsible and obese mother?

fruit looks okay maybe but it might have bad things. you don't seem to know how to discern quality food from shit.

sorry i'm being mean but you should be doing so much better for yourself.

i guess enjoy the heart disease, if that's what you're into lol.

more like this OP

figures the foreigners are upstaging the american posters. there is a reason USA is the most obese first world country in the world and that reason is corporate interests getting in the way of sound nutritional education.

op is a perfect example of this, as evidence by their pic

That's like 1 day of food. I buy vegetables & fruit at the grocery store as I mentioned before. I just buy non perishables at costco because they're much cheaper & I have room for them.

yea indeed.. pic realted cost me 12usd, excluding the protein ofc

there is no excuse to eat shit in a developed country. buying fresh and in bigger quantities is usually cheaper than buying processed shit food.

why buy shit when you can buy the best for less money?

>How did I do Veeky Forums?
Terrible, just fucking terrible.

>only 24 eggs

nice work bro. only thing- no point in getting more fresh ground beef than you can eat for your meal cuz you'll end up just freezing the rest anyway. just buy like 2-4lbs fresh and a thing of the frozen. cheaper.

are those dry fruit or what? i never buy produce from costco cuz i can't finish it in time so i just go to sprouts like twice a week.

No just frozen fruit, it has strawberries, mango, pineapple and papaya. I put about a cup of it, a frozen banana, a cup of greek yogurt, handful of spinach or kale, and a half container of egg whites for a smoothie. I buy vegetables & additional kinds of meat for whatever meals I'm making that week.

>Great Value

those are eggs actually

oh damn that sounds good i gotta try that. also fuck these people that are like "hurrr pasta!" they're just jealous you can afford to eat.

>only two days worth of eggs

not gonna make it bruh

Simple carbs post workout are more for negating catabolism

I don't know why people think it jump starts protein synthesis but insulin combats cortisol and refeeds glycogen...obviously that's better for growth/healing plus reducing DOMs. Sure, you don't need it but it's a lot more productive flooding your muscles with carbs during your anabolic window nice and early. Sorry double post

>Shun

no, you got fucking memed a long time ago

>fast 5 days a week
>buy 2-3 big meals during the week (eating out, don't have to cook)
>put on more muscle than OP
>tons more free time
>spend one tenth was OP spends
>lose fat

You did okay for based on pre-2016 nutrition I guess.

Better not be more than 1!

pasta, breaded chicken, packaged cheese. Never going to make it.

Do you eat nothing but eggs and boiled chicken breast? Post CB.

Can you not buy unprocessed food?
I can't believe people live like this. Its like all the food you cook is cooked first.

literally nothing is cooked except the chili.

Have you ever had raspberry fage?

Shits good as hell but I never get it unless it's on sale

calf routine?

nope but i've mad poor mans by using the bulk tub, adding some raspberries and a tsp of preserves

>bondage cuff on top shelf
Subtle there gains goblin.

Lower cortisol also makes gettng to and staying asleep that much easier.

Get rid of whatever that breaded ready to eat chicken thing is.

Next time get frozen berries and fresh apples or bananas.

Also where the hell is the steak and ground beef. Grab a box of that kale medley next time or a bag of broccoli.

>jarred tomato sauce

Medigans, when will they ever learn?

Just go to the store in two days

This is one of my favorite gifs of all time

where's the mens health magazine and vape

Can anyone help a brother out
I live in the baracks and don't have access to a kitchen. The only thing I have is a fridge, so how do I make this work?
I've only been eating at the dfac for lunch, becuase their dinner menu fucking blows.
Any tips would be appreciated.

Mine too

>prego
why dont you just pour water on it?

get a good brand at least, like pic related

Cause it's cheap and by the time I'm done adding spices & other ingredients it doesn't really matter what kind I use. Easier than using canned tomato sauce and tomato paste.

I haven't laughed this hard all year

Get married to another dude in your unit. That's what I did. Free BAH, and no female bullshit involved. Then you can get an apartment with a stove, and any other cooking device you need.

WHERE THE SIPS AT

Tomorrow I'm clearing out my fridge and pantry of nearly everything and starting fresh.

What should I buy?

I had the revelation recently I can actually afford any sort of food I want, so the sky is the fucking limit.

Bertolli and Barilla taste better, my man, while only being like a dollar more.

Sips and Tendies. Fill it to the brim.

so to keep it easy and free from clutter in gonna give you a small and easy list you can build upon. think and plan meals in advance so the ingridents line up. shop weekly as well. each week you should have 2 of each of these.
>proteins
meat/tofu/greek yogurt depending on the brand
>carbs
realistically you could get by on one. rice and corn tortillas, noodles and bread etc.
>vegetables
one dark leafy and fresh and the other like broccoli/asparagus, can be frozen.
for the things you only need one of id suggest
>fruit
>a nut butter
they'll most likely stretch out over the course of 2 weeks to a month.

oh and things like oils and condiments too. i'd also maybe buy three carbs since they're super cheap and a starchy vegetable.

>Keffir
I can never decide if I like it or not