My mom is trying to prevent me from eating enough protein. Should I start buying my own food or what Veeky Forums?

My mom is trying to prevent me from eating enough protein. Should I start buying my own food or what Veeky Forums?

I'm 22.

Other urls found in this thread:

costco.com/Cytosport-100%-Whey-Protein-Powder,-6-pounds.product.100225865.html
us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10852500.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, also how is she preventing you from eating enough protein? are you unable to make your own food at 22?

She keeps saying I eat too much food and not permitting me to eat enough.

What is stopping you from buying your own food and making meals?

get a mini fridge and start packing extra food boyo

The cost I gues. That's what I'm asking about

No one here can tell you that because no one here knows how much you need since you basically provided no information on the topic

I basically need to buy almost all my food on my own.

Grow up and buy your own food

You're 22 and your mother is telling you what you can and can't eat?

Yeah you're fucking 22, you should have been doing this 2 years ago already

Well yeah. Since she buys it

Well, if baby boomer brokers hadn't ruined the housing market and college loans, or hiked up employment qualifications, or if standard of living weren't so expensive as the result of stressed market forces, more young people would already live out of the house and be starting their own lives.

OP, just tell your mother that you're on a special diet. That you're a growing boy. If necessary, get your grandmother to side with you.

Get a job and buy your own damn food

She doesn't care. She says I can eat however I like and do anything but only if I pay for it. I guess it's fair now that I think about it.

>Actually believes there is any reason why a 22 year old cant afford to pay for their own food.

Any minimum wage job will provide more than enough money for food. The faggot doesn't even have to move out or anything.

Seriously this, if you don't move out getting a 200 dollar paycheck a week at a minimum wage job is far more than enough to get you all the gains if you just cook and prepare it yourself

buy protein powder (it's cheap) and keep it in your room, eat all your meals as usual and have some protons as necessary.

>eat all of your money OP
You need a sugar daddy, OP. Have you considered making sexy videos of yourself for well-paying audiences of faggots?

No I hate gays

This will work

You don't have to like them. Call them faggots as often as you like, demean them, demand all their money just to look at your feet; they'll pay top dollar and come back over, and over, and over again for more.

>Hello thanks for applying for the dishwasher position at McCuckhold's
>Do you have any experience in the food industry?
>None? Okay you may leave now.
>*hires Felipe*

yeah this doesn't actually happen.

Also you can lie. Why the fuck would you ever say you had no experience?

>now that I think about it
>think about it
>now
>think

>this is what millennials actually believe

Fun fact, you're the biggest issue for not getting work these days. Apply at more than one place and see who responds back, if you should up and prove reliable employers will like that over Paco who barely ever shows on time

>20 is the new 18
This country is doomed..

What I meant was that there is no excuse for being 20 and unable to buy your own food and cook your meals

Show her your pepe collection

This. Also you're selling yourself massively short but not applying EVERYWHERE thst you think you can perform the job duties.

a lot of places put up high requirements but can't fill it so theyll take people with less experience if you interview well. Worst case scenario it's free experience interviewing. No reason not to apply.

>I can't find work
>"where did you apply to?"
>well this 1 place, everywhere else wants X
>Why didn't you apply anyways? Well I really wanted

This.

Worst case scenario if you can't get interviews is lie on your resume. No reason not to lie if you know you can do the job.

Too many people fucking apply to 5 places with their shit resume and give up and blame it on this ominous and ambiguous "job market".

Also for the love of God. Spend $150-300 on a nice outfit for job interviews.

>Lie about the most easily verified part of your resume

No ones going to check. I've literally never had an employer check my references, and if they do who cares. It's not illegal move onto the next one. Or give your friends/family phone number. Or put down a closed business.

You really don't know how little effort is put into hiring people, most places will ever do into looking into your resume is call your last place, check the dates of said work, job title, and make sure you weren't fired.

The amount of things that HR can legally ask about past employment is stupidly small.

also you're forgetting that sometimes managers leave places of employment and thus no one can give a reference. Or maybe a manager can't even remember you. That happens all the time.

Point is, there's so much to gain yet nothing to lose by lying. If you're unemployed, or even employed in a shit job, what's the worst that can happen? Nothing.

Lie because people on Veeky Forums said it will work. What could go wrong?

Buy a container of protein powder and have like 2 shakes per day with whole milk. That's like an easy 60g/day.

Not enough also it's only like 50

Each scoop usually has 25g+ and the milk has protein too. Obviously you still need to eat a few other sources of protein, but do you not have any meat in your normal diet or something?

It's 50G just from that, added with other food you can easily add up

Mine has 21grams

Yeah but I can't get 100g more a day from the shit she buys

Bruh considering there is no other bills you can eat like a king and have money left for whatever.

>Yeah but I can't get 100g more a day from the shit she buys

That's why everyone in the thread is telling you to go buy and make your own shit

I hate working and even more than that I hate spending money

then go back to being a man child not making it in gains or life

Fine I will, normalfag

All I wanted was some help but apparently that's too much to ask of you people

You got helpful advice, it's now grow up

>be shithead 18 y/old
>can't find job
>engage in social function with peers
>friend tells me they're hiring at a waterpark
>walk in
>fill out application
>put mom as reference
>mark three random jobs
>guy walks out to give me an interview
>says they're hiring lifeguards and I didn't mark lifeguard on application
>say I literally heard about the interviews that day and didn't know they were for lifeguards
>asks if I want to lifeguard
>say sure
>have interview
>hired on the spot
>put in good work effort and don't slack off like an entitled piece of shit
>make decent money (California minimum wage)
>make more friends at job
>some give me job connections at other places
>manager loved me
>asked to come back next year
>solid reference for future jobs
>didn't go back
>now a junior in an EE program
>married at 21
>live alone with my wife, 22, who's been an RN for over a year
>implying any of this is difficult
>implying I didn't drop out of HS at 15 and still manage to get my shit together when I turned 18
>implying 90% of millennials aren't slack-jawed pieces of shit

>Mine has 21grams
Stop buying shit protein.

Costco's got 27g/scoop (real sized scoops) for pennies.

Why even get fit as a NEET? You gonna flex a 'cep at your mom?

>getting married at 21

Im sorry m8

I bought myprotein bcus it had a better price

Faggot.

>living at home at 22

off yourself my friend

To get gf

>guaranteed pussy
>no time/energy lost on dating, more time for gains
>RN salary (google it) to live off of while I'm in college killing it because of all the time I have
>no shitty roommates
Why are you not married?

If it has less protein, it's not a better price you dense motherfucker. It's just less fucking protein.

It's much cheaper

I googled your shit. It's not cheaper per gram of protein than Costco's shit. Buy better protein or eat your own cum.

buy a large jar of peanut butter and there you have it, all your protein needs for the day in an easily stashable, compact jar

Yes it is you illiterate retard

No, you stupid piece of shit.

costco.com/Cytosport-100%-Whey-Protein-Powder,-6-pounds.product.100225865.html
Costco shit, 50g/$

us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10852500.html
myprotein horseshit, 32g/$

The former also gives you 27g/scoop.

Stop buying shit protein.

No you illiterate retard. Compare the serving sizes, also that shit protein probably only has like 1/2 of what it says and tastes like jizz and cum.

Also myprotein is on sale all the time so it's even cheaper than your faggotsport