That guy who talks to underage girls at the gym

>that guy who talks to underage girls at the gym

>that guy who communicates with words instead of nods and grunts

I missed the 15 16 17 because I got fat

DELETE

DELET THIS

>tfw you'll never take her to prom

>that girl whos obviously 15 and but she might be more like 20 so guys hit on her anyway

how does no one see it

>tfw that was the last time you saw her

I just barely scrapped my shit together and hooked up with a 10/10 15 year old when I was 17. Almost missed my chance to taste sweet teenage push before it would be forever prohibited.

Not too late lads. I'm 21 and have a 16 year old gf. You just need to get lucky.

4 months to 20, lifting heavier shit is literally my only goal in life right now

28 here.

get a girlfriend your age and stop going for low hanging fruit fucking retard

>never touched a girl til i turned 19

>now turning 20 and ive banged 12

have i done well?

Everyone my age is either a slut, a social justice warrior, or a normie with boring interests. Dating women your age is pretty shit, and is only a relatively recent development.

Marriages with a 5 year age gap have the lowest divorce rates by the way.

sounds like youre the 2nd last one in OP
>fox detected

>Trapped in a book until 22
>Only females that flirt with me are jailbait
>Not one stays interested long enough to graduate from being jailbait
>30
Can civilization just fall? I need modern sensibilities and laws to disappear.

yeah but 20 and 25 is different than 21 and 16 dude

at 21 I got a 17 year old gf that lasted for almost 2 years.

I wasn't in shape either lol. Fuck it man who cares

does it count if you never banged, but did everything short of banging?

Women who want kids have kids by the time they are my age. I have to aim lower to score a women who wants kids but doesn't try to steal my labor for someone else's spawn.

Yeah, that's the point. You need to find a girl who hasn't been infected with contemporary culture yet.

You would date a 16 year old girl if one wanted to date you. Admit it. (Assuming 16 is the age of consent)

Just for a little while.

Sounds like you're full of shit and need to tattoo a 12 gauge to the roof of your mouth

Americans are so beta and follow rules established by their government. teens are a all for the taking in other countries such as mine.

>tfw lost my virginity at 16
>never had a girlfriend
I'm 18 now. Is having a girlfriend even worth it

ah man the lost memories I hate life, I should have said yes, so many opportunities gone.

>0-27 y/o, fat
>no gf

>28-29 y/o, get fit, bitches everywhere
Now, I don't even want a gf. I'll think about a woman right when I begin a jerkoff session. I'll text her. Full wank. Cum. She responds. I don't even want to talk to her.

If you're still a virgin then I am your brother

>I should have said yes, so many opportunities gone.

>>
nah im srs. i thought i was ugly then started using tinder and have been getting laid like once a week since

Didn't have sex until I was 22, but made out with a couple girls before. Didn't have sex again for a year, and now on track to not fuck again for another year. Never deluded myself into thinking I was in love with the girls I fooled around with, and now I'm actually voluntarily celibate. The single girls I know are trash and I'm too concerned with my own shit to bother finding better ones or fucking the pile of garbage before me.

Love is for fags

Nah you're good, I was a late bloomer too

>19
>had a teen gf when I was 18 but didn't even fuck or do anything with her

HELP
I DON'T WANNA RUN OUT OF TIME

almost 27, i have sex a few times(with 3 different girls) but no gf, i'm OK with lifting heavy objects for eternety, still the nights are hard and the weekends are worst, my gym only opens half day on saturdays.

Good. Teens are shit at fucking. Get a MILF instead. She'll teach you a few things.

don't worry mate,you you still have time, get worry in 4-5 years.

no

eat shit nigger, I ain't feelin' this tonight

why are you guys even here if you dont want to lift heavy objects and acquire mass?

>be tall with broad shoulders
>balding
>decide to shave head
>start lifting

Suddenly, DAMAGED GIRLS WITH DADDY ISSUES

Girls with daddy issues LOVE the Jason Statham/Cesaro look, it seems. Just get to a place where they are and watch them hover around.

>tfw just turned 18 and no gf

Tinder my dude. Some girls are really horny for a nice body and dont care about the face, not gonna be a 10/10 but its ok. If you dont have Veeky Forums body then rest in peace you.

>balding

Same issue. When you say 'shave', do you mean just a close buzz cut or completely clean shaven?

24 khhv ask me anything

6'2
not terrible looking, id say average
not stupid either

How would women react if I wore this shirt IRL?

IF YA CAN TALK, YA AIN'T WORKIN' HARD ENOUGH.

>not stupid either
hahahahahaha

they'd probably giggle then run away

fuck you and your image, my evening is ruined

Do you show them your abs or some shit? I feel like that would be a really polarizing tactic.

le dunning kruger meme

Which country is that?

>tfw had fantastic teenage love for almost five years
>tfw we broke up when I was 20 and she was 17
>tfw my 16 year old sister has been trying to get me to date her jailbait friends for years but I was too damaged to date again
>tfw finally getting over it
>tfw there's a whole buffet of jailbait just waiting to be fucked by me

Pretty much every country on earth is more tolerant of teenager fucking than America(which is especially bizarre considering the age of consent is 16 in a lot of US states)

Sorry, I meant which country do you live in

I saw the hottest 9 year old in the park in some short shorts.

that's depressing

>TFW experienced 13...
> Broke up, because i was too imature / beta / a fucking idiot
>Don't experiences something before the age of 19.
>Why didn't i fucking kept her Veeky Forums?

fuck I'm jelly

>be at friend's 18th
>girl I was crushing on for most of high school was there
>we start chatting, get a bit friendly
>she takes me out the front with no one around
>I'm pretty sure she wanted me to make a move
>I was too autistic and beta to do anything about it
>she was also pretty drunk while I was sober so I felt that I was taking advantage of that
>don't kiss her
>go back inside after a while

>friend hooks up with her later that night
>pumps and dumps her a few weeks later

And I'm here 29 still holding my V-card. Though, apparently she was super keen on having kids early, so I probably dodged a bullet.

>she takes me out the front with no one around
>I'm pretty sure she wanted me to make a move
>I was too autistic and beta to do anything about it
>dont kiss her

stop. you're hitting too close to my feels.

i would take it even if it was prohibited

>tfw turn 30 this year
>gf left me last weekend
>tfw just see myself being single and living a "BRUCE WAYNE" lifestyle

>living a BRUCE WAYNE lifestyle
kek

Bumping this, I can't be the only one who finds the obsession with young puss fucking disgusting

you find basic male evolutionary psychology disgusting? your genes arent going to be spread that far buddy (thankfully)

>Get girls your own age!
>Meanwhile girls my own age are fucking guys twice their age for their weekly coke fix and shitting on guys like me because I'm not making a 6 figure salary at 21 and driving a bmw

If I actually had a chance at dating women my age I would, sadly though with all the attention girls my age get from grown men who could be their father their ego has inflated to the point of them not giving a second thought about guys like me which leads me to either aiming low and go for a fat cunt or going for someone who's 17-19 with reasonable expectations

Im 26, recently got a 17 year old girl.
Is that bad?

What's it like?

can you make up for not having one 10 years ago?

>never had a bunch of buddies you got into stupid shit with building fond memories with
>no first love to make all the right mistakes with
>Now you're emotionally stunted friendless unloved and quickly becoming an old man and your major form of socialization is shitposting on a web skateboard
all regerts
So you pretend to be a happy flippant bachelor but in reality you spend most nights alone in the dark and are selfdestructively depressed because all the regrets in your life?

I dont get it. Im 23 and my gf just turned 23. Its perfect. Why get someone younger are you trying to treat it like a daughter?

>So you pretend to be a happy flippant bachelor but in reality you spend most nights alone in the dark and are selfdestructively depressed because all the regrets in your life?

yes....

Only if it's illegal where you are lel

>tfw you can never find someone with the combination of looks, personality and innocence to match her
>tfw you can't go back in time

I've gotten girls hotter and ones I've got along better with. Also been with virgins but I've never had a girl with all 3.

If only I kissed her when I should have

I was actually Chad status throughout school, so didnt miss out on anything.
That being said, its very similar to what it was like back then with all the drama and school nonsense.

Yep, 16 is the age of consent here. We are still early stages though, so only done the kiss/hold hands stuff for now.

>That being said, its very similar to what it was like back then with all the drama and school nonsense.
So there's still hope. We can still make up for lost memories

Does she make you feel the same way as the girls back when you were in highschool?

Theres always hope. What many fail to realise, is that 80%+ of girls at school level wish they were with older guys, ie those out of school and with cars, jobs, etc.

The only differences between now and back then are that I can now drive us around, pay for nice shit, etc. Essentially all advantages. Plus, even if youre slightly socially awkward, you can easily get away with it by being fit and older.

Honestly, she makes me feel like a school boy again, along with the butterflies in the stomach when we first held hands, the feeling you get when you look into each others eyes and just kind of linger there a bit, etc.

Its never too late. My ex was 5 years younger than me, my current is 9 years younger. My advice would however be to go out, chat to girls, go to festivals, have a few drinks, make friends, etc. Gym during the week, party on weekends.

how do you meet them?

>along with the butterflies in the stomach when we first held hands
straight in the feels

>tfw you are 18
>last year of High School
>mid year exams are here, everyone is working
>barely see friends, study lift and cs (short amount per week) only thing that i make time for outside of eating and sleep
>been at the same school for 6 fucking years (middle school and highschool in one place)
>in that whole time no one has shown me any meaningful emotion other then my best mate i made in primary school
>no girl ever looked at me and smiled
>approached over 7 girls and asked them out, all said no
>1 flat out told me she doesn't know me well enough after skipping half a year worth of Chinese classes to hangout with her in the library
>tfw jaded outcast and i just turned 18
>tfw life is bittersweet

wheres 18 an 19?

t. seething roastie

just show them your abs, if they are interested just send them a picture where they can see your face.

and yes it will attract those who are horney from attention whores and "hard to get girls"

>how do you meet them?
Honestly, the easiest way is with alcohol. They dont call it liquid courage for no reason.

My brother and I (hes 23, turning 24 so pretty much the same age group, both of us quite built and not bad looking) go to wine festivals, start drinking, then just literally walk over to girls and start chatting. The worst that can happen is you get rejected, best case you hook up with her. If you get rejected, see it as a lesson and learn from it. Just keep going, keep getting rejected till you succeed.

Clubs are shit, bars are semi shit, the best places are day festivals.

Why is this the true reality.....

ur probably just ugly senpai

I find it disgusting too.

It is almost just a form for more acceptable pedophilia.
I want curves (breast, ass)

>t. jealous 16 year old

I bet you get disgusted about adult women who still look like high schoolers too.

Pedophilia is an attraction to pre-pubescents. This is not an attraction to pre-pubescents. By biological definition it's not pedophilia.

This is me. J U S T

Fuck this guy .

My 18th birthday was 4 days ago and no gf
We can still make it r-right?

I was always a babyfaced lanklet until I decided to bulk up at around 20-21. Got a few good roots in, fucked many a hooker and now got a gf. At almost 25, I'm Veeky Forums, don't look 25 but old enough to fuck and pretty aesthetic. A few of my gfs friends have asked her for threesomes, my gfs 17yo sister is practically in love with me, I get looks from mostly older women all the time and there are many moments where I wish I was single. Gfs loyal and pretty much all I could ask for though so I won't sabotage. Point it, shit may get better as you get older. At your age I had pretty bad acne that destroyed my confidence. If only I looked this good back then. Just keep looking up and don't stop trying, user.

>low hanging fruit fucking retard
Those are the girls my age though. The ones covered in piss by travelers and close to rotting or falling off the tree due to their weight.

They would unironically flock to you because they'd think you're wearing it ironically.

>be 27 and meet 17 year old girl
>she pursued me hard
>relent because she was hot as fuck
>knew it would end badly, no matter what
>eventually fall in love with her
>start to think it may actually work out
>be 30 and 20 and engaged
>tfw we broke up last month

I fucking knew it and I let it happen.

I'm so fucking heartbroken. Someone kill me, please.

>>I'm too damaged because a 17 year old broke it off

Dude just because it was a long relationship doesn't mean shit at that age. You're not broken. Just go slay.

actually had a gf while 15. broke up a year later, and that's when i spent my time being a sad cunt and stated lifting. now i'm 19 and still no new gf. i can still hope, right?