/FAT/ General

> Previous thread over 300lb leg edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Donate new fat wojaks pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E484qiQXxzM?t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
docs.google.com/document/d/11Xi1XPMRJB6A9Ws04kNPd2V0ScMmtRovOHmJmMCxVTk/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is hard to keep my calories up with Keto. I have to put fucking cheese on everything.

ON SCHEDULE AND UNDER CALORIE BUDGET

diet sodas aren't bad senpai

That's exactly why I asked people what they ate. I'm worried 8 just won't eat enough if I start keto.

My sleep schedule is all fucked up.

I'm gonna take some tylenol PM in a few and hope to pass out then hit the gym

Donating a wojak pls post more

I want to eat so fucking badly

>rdi is 2040
>burnt 4500 today according to fitbit and MFP

T-this wont kill my gains will it l-lads? I had a killer bicep workout this morning

How was your progress last week?
What could you do to improve?
What advice would you give a person just starting?

how fat are you?

Just discovered that I can grilled banana's and stuff them with mini chocolate and marshmallows. I feared I opened Pandora's box after having one.

Make protein powder banana pancakes. Shits amazing!

>fat
>not tall

manlet detected

>tfw losing weight after a long stall and not doing cardio anymore
>hit a 10lb pr on BOR today on my sets of 5
177 this morning. gonna start back with cardio tomorrow as a warmup for skwats.

Getting ready for my daily 4.5 miles in an hour around 6am-630am.

196lb on the scale this morning. Aiming for 182lb currently, may change this to 168lb @ 182lb.

I have been taking advantage of dr oetker £1 off pizza vouchers for £1.50 pizza. £0.50 for a 860 calorie pizza every day. Top it off with some coffee, fresh fruit, low calorie hot chocolate and If I get really hungry tonight I can have a grilled chicken breast with fried veggies and sauce.

When the frozen pizza offer ends I'll be moving over to flank steak and peppers/onion with soy, garlic and ginger. £9/kilo for flank steak is going to add up quickly compared to £4/kilo for chicken.

Anyone paying less for steak in the UK. How much should I be paying, what's the best I can do. Preferably something I don't have to cook in a slow cooker. I can't be eating ground beef.

Weigh-ins on Friday for the /fat/ weight loss contest, lads and ladies. Remember to get your shit in on Friday and that the cut-off for weigh-ins is Sunday 10:00 CST.

Anyone who got DQ'd on the first weigh-in is free to do it do it on this coming Friday. If you miss 2 weeks in a row, I'm gonna assume you forgot the contest or don't want to participate and retire your name.

I'm outta town until then, so good luck on the cut and see you Friday.

Is there a sign-up for this?

I like to do this in the morning:

1 banana
1 scoop of vanilla protein (only on gym days, when I don't go I leave this out)
1 serving of oatmeal (not the sugary shit, old fashioned oats)
1 cup of ice
1 blender

It is fucking delicious, bananas are amazing somehow

1 cup of milk / almond milk too

I always leave this out somehow

>lost 10 pounds so far
>been holding steady at 1500-1600 kcal a day
>constantly feeling hungry

When do the cravings stop? What can I do to stop this?

>tfw accidentally 4 whole cups of butter

Smaller meals. Pace yourself. I'm fortunate to never be hungry in the morning so I hold off on eating for a few hours. But the last 5-7 hours I'm awake fucking suck as I'm always craving and I try to stop eating at least 3 hours before bed.

Try chugging a water or two when you're really feeling hungry and don't want to eat.

>burnt 4500 today
Unless you ran a marathon I fucking doubt that

Such a good problem to have tho

>cute girl at the front desk scans my membership card
>"Enjoy your workout!"
>"y-you too."

Fuck

Dspot here, 249.8 as of Sunday. I may have to drop out due to going to a camp job for work. Not sure if there will be a gym or scale there, and absolutely no control over the food, only the amount if it I eat... =(

Will update Friday either way

how the fuck do you guys deal with leg cramps
i get some that last for waaay too long and they are reoccurring

Drink water, stretch

Like charley horses? You need more potassium.

Thanks

Potassium and sodium. Also drink water fucking dehydrated bitch.

Last Monday I was 323.6. I made the goal to lose two pounds in a week. I cut the calories. I hit the gym after work everyday.

I fuck up and indulge over the weekend. First with my boys watching the fights. (Wings)

Then again the next day with my mom when I took her to brunch (bloody maries and bread)

I just weighed myself.

I'm doing it lads. See you next Monday when I'm 319.

Should I try potassium supplements?
I've been using that fitness app and it seems like I only get maybe 2000 mg of potassium tops. How can i get more?

>lost 2 kg due to illness
Now I realize losing weight due to "starving" (No apetite during illness, and couldn't really eat because of my throat) isn't really healthy but as long as I don't binge eat and keep my cut, I shouldn't gain that weight back right?

I know it's not that much weight but I've been stuck lately on the scale.

1500 is to much. I tried as well. Unless you are already fairly thin and shooting for those last extra 10 lbs stick to a standard 2000 calorie diet and add some exercise. I'm a fatass, I weighed 236, so far in a week on a 2000 calorie diet and light exercise from work I've lost 4 lbs in a week.

That won't hold for long though. I was 237 a month ago. I was dropping weight fast for a little over a week at around 2,000 cals a day. I stalled after my first 10 or so pounds though. I've dropped down to 1,700 the last 3 weeks and have drank nothing but water. Now down to 215

>trying to cut
>already at 2000 cals before 1 am

Should I actually kill myself

Only fasting can combat cravings. I'm not being a shill here, dead serious.

>3 days ago 87.1
>want to hit 86.9 so badly for psychological reasons
>2 days ago 1200 kcal deficit
>drink a lot
>wake up yesterday
>didn't shit
>87.4
>1050 kcal deficit
>drink a lot
>wake up this morning
>still didn't shit, somehow don't even feel the need to pee

I hate this... I want to see 86.9

Bro it's nice to get your macros n shit but you know the fats in those pizzas that allow them to be frozen is fucking horrible for your body

for meat go to your local butchers and haggle cause the supermarket is a lot more expensive, I dont know how much meat is as I'm in Aus atm but watch your saturated fats bro

I started at 331 lad. You're gonna do this shit like none other. You got this.

t. Down to 240

>eat at 500 calorie deficit
>weight myself today
>dropped 4 lbs
What the fuck did i lose muscles ?

This. I find I get less hunger pangs on the days where I have to scoot out the house and have just a shake and banana for breakfast

Different user here, but I've been wondering about that.

How accurate is fitbit? I appreciate having some measure, but the calories burned count doesn't ever match up with what it says I'm burning during exercise.

I walked a lot Sunday, but the recorded walks are only like 2271 cals

I'm 176 going on 173 eating at 1450. It's no fun but it's very doable.

Is ketogenic water-fasting like this kid a real thing or is it a meme: youtu.be/E484qiQXxzM?t=1

I wouldn't go 28 days but im a 40% bodyfat ameriburger and figure a properly executed 7-day water fast would do me well.

Any thoughts?

Just eat less than you consume. It's no rocket science

I don't buy these videos for a second.

Water fasting works and heals the body in many ways. It is dangerous though so you must be cautious. Take it slow. Combine IF with Keto for amazing results.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

So... Im down at 82kg from 116kg. Im having real trouble controlling myself the last weeks. It seems like since I passed 85kg, my body is fighting the weight loss with all its power, making me extremly hungry and giving me cravings. I still have more bellyfat, and need to lose more weight, but Im not sure how much longer i can fight this.

im testing it myself

docs.google.com/document/d/11Xi1XPMRJB6A9Ws04kNPd2V0ScMmtRovOHmJmMCxVTk/edit?usp=sharing

I don't know if this will be controversial, but just use portion control, count your calories, and keep exercising.

Eat a burger or some chips or a dessert or whatever. But keep it within your calorie count, if you can. Don't just binge.

Eating unhealthy foods isn't ideal, but don't think of it as something you must constantly struggle against. In moderation, it can't hurt you if you maintain everything else properly.

>tfw eating at 1400 calories
>love burgers
>one single cheeseburger takes up over half of my daily calories, not even including fries

I seem to have a similar problem, down from 110kg to 85 and been stuck here for like 2 months.
I'm also wondering how much I'd have to weigh for any abs to start showing,

Dang, down to 185lbs now. Havent used a scale since like last yr when i was 240.

I dont work out and didnt change my diet outside of dropping all drinks besides watet, honestly wondering if i have a medical condition causing me to lose weight. 50 lbs seems excessive for just switching to water

What kind of cheeseburgers are you eating?

A standard no frills fast food burger is like 300, for comparison

make homemade, its far better.

>mcdonalds
I wouldn't waste my money on that dog-food tier garbage.

There's an in-n-out just down the street.

Luckly for me, my scale is still going down about 0.5 - 1kg pr week. But Im afraid that I will fall off and gain it all back again. If I eat anything unhealthy, my progress stall, cravings go up and motivation go down. I went out for some beers last friday, and the cravings got even worse, and is stilk hell. This time have to be the time I stay at a heathy weight.

they're good but they're also a fuckload of work for small yield. Great for a bbq but the best part of a burger is the combination of all the elements: Bun, meat, cheese, sauce, and toppings. Without all of those you just have a janky combo.

Water weight probably. Enjoy the freefall while it lasts!

>bought 3 new shirts 2 months ago
>put one on this morning
>IT LOOKS LIKE A POTATO SACK ON ME

everything is so fucking loose and i can't buy new shit because i'm still not where i want to be

am i forced to run around like that for another 3 months?

>small yield
thats exactly what you need if you're in /fat/

Myep

Goodwill, maybe

Buy some new shit that fits and then give it back once you shrink out of them and repeat

>docs.google.com/document/d/11Xi1XPMRJB6A9Ws04kNPd2V0ScMmtRovOHmJmMCxVTk/edit?usp=sharing
Bruh if you're on a fuck 30 day water fast you shouldnt be working out. You will run out of electrolytes and your heart will fucking stop. Im SERIOUSLY.

Just sleep 18 hours a day, go on walks, and watch that bodyfat melt.

If you feel "true hunger" deep in the back of your throat, eat a small slice of watermelon immediately.

When you come back from the fast, do the first 2 days with watery fruits. And lots of probiotics as you re introduce low glicemic load carbs.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU'RE GOING TO RUN OUT OF ELECTORATES IF YOU KEEP WORKING OUT ON A 30 DAY WF.

When you break the fast, dont forget vitamin suppliments

>peak at 340
>lose 120 over the next 1 1/2 years
>Pass a firefighter test but don't get the job
>stall
>continue to stall
>holy fuck where did a year go
>back to 250

Time to break the cycle

In that case it sounds like you might just be wrong?

Even at the biggest estimate with a bun it isn't half. It's big, but you could fit it in as a meal if you adjust.

Yeah, I'm mostly stuck for now because beer is the bane of my existence, I honestly have no idea how I managed to drop this much weight to begin with.
Working hard to drop the quantities now, though.

>ate two homemade burgers with pretzel buns, 2 protein bars, and a wrap and still almost 1000 calories bellow maintenance.

do it faggot

there's only one brand that i can wear because i'm 6'5 and their extra long sleeve tailoring fits me perfectly

also where i live you can only return clothes 2 weeks after purchase so i'll probably just get my shirts tailored

I'm aiming to pass a firefighter test too. Why didn't you get the job, man?

Competition, I didn't expect to get it but it was my first attempt in a long while of doing something long term for myself. It was a city firefighter position with 600+ applicants

It's a 10 minute test with a 50lb weight vest, did it in 8:09 and had to pull over on the drive home to vomit.

I went to a gym with a friend for like two hours and every time I go I think'll motivate me into using my treadmill at home and eating better to lose weight. But I've just been gaining weight because I don't know how to get in the right mind set. I was 195 last time I went and I'm up to 210 now.

i'm going to a restaurant today for a birthday party and i know i'll have something full of calories so i didn't eat breakfast today and will eat my breakfast for dinner.. but the dinner will be at 8 pm

HOW DO I SURVIVE NOT EATING FOR SO LONG

think about leftovers though

spend 3 hours for 4 servings versus 20 minutes for 4 servings. One clearly has the upper hand

Oh brother, I need to get in shape. I heard the last recuitment day in my country there were like 800 applicants.
Past tests have been a 2km run and pull-ups.

You can take it again, right? I bet you can make it if you have enough time to train.

Just keep yourself occupied mostly.
I wake up at 6AM and eat my only meal of the day at around 5PM, but work and hobbies keep me distracted from hunger easily enough.
And drink lots of water.

Luckily I'm in a job I like now, even more motivation for me to get healthier because I go to conventions to represent my brand and it helps to not hate myself

I know mine I could take again, not sure how yours do

rate my day /fat/mily

Pretty good, 20k steps.

Fasted till 3pm, protein bar at 830, final meal of protein shake and veggies/chicken at 1210.

Just back from run.

I've made my choice. I'm milking the 50p pizzas until the offer ends, it appears the offer is extended until the end of the month after just checking.

So 2 more weeks of 50p pizza. Maybe some 20p noodles, and cheap fruit and veg. I'll be living under £1 a day. No doubt I'll be sick of the sight of pizza by June. I have 175 takeaways delivering locally on just eat which are a lot worse, and I still have a freezer full of chicken and veggies every 3rd meal.

It's also quite satisfying walking through the supermarket past every biscuit, crisp, pastry, bread, cheese etc... To my frozen pizza.

The few quid I save this month can go towards a bench top freezer rather than this little thing i've got at the minute.

bro just down a load of milk, it;s actually good for you and it's cheap af, or get those fucking 1 quid chicken burger things from Iceland, they come in an 8 pack, actually I was back in england for 2 months in jan and there's a Thai green curry Mackeral tinned thing, just get loads of those

you are making a bad choice

>>constantly feeling hungry

Yup. My food cravings didn't stop until I was eating 1000-1200 calories a day for 2 weeks. Now I'm exercising off 500 calories on top of that 1200.

I started buying bags of carrots and just ate them things between meals relentlessly until I was full. I mean you can still pack on some calories eating carrots, but it's better than fruit. I was concerned I might turn orange. Drinking 40 calories hot chocolates and coffee. Also carrying around a 750ml water bottle with some dilute orange/lemon makes it easier.

I actually could eat a fish and chips with kebab meat and a bottle of coke along with a tub of ice cream, hd or bj, and not even feel like it would impact my weight loss since I don't think I could even eat the following day after doing something like that.

Problem is I don't want to, or know my bowels will punish me past the point of enjoying eating it. I think it's getting to the point where 1200 calories a day is the normal, and having a 1500-3000 calorie meals once a week provided I'm not gaining weight is going to be my goal.

I failed trying to count 1500 calories last summer btw. It's because when you give up you don't count. Lasted 6-8 weeks. What i'm doing now is eating 1500 calories because the foods that satisfy me are no more than 1500 calories.

20 pounds away from 200. Should I just water fast for a month? I've been experimenting with fasting and I've gone 4 days without food.

I've lost 70 slowly through diet, but I recently saw a YouTube video on some kid who lost like 30 pounds in a month of fasting.

I just wanna be below 200 for once. The last time I was below 200 I was 13.

Whatcha eating /fat/? Nothing bad I hope

I hope you're meal prepping and not planning on eating that in one meal.

Why not? Pic related

who /psmf/ and diet coke here?
except the fatigue, eye twitching I am perfectly fine lifting 6 days a week.

So except for the bad parts you feel good? Imagine that.

What is psmf, and why the fuck are you drinking soda?

Protein sparing modified fast, basically controlled crash diet where you eat only protein, low amount of carbs and fat. You're supposed to train 3 times a week max but I think I can manage 6.
The fat loss is insane and fast, I lose what I would normally need 3 months for in maximum 1 while seeing progress in the mirror literally every day
Diet coke helps with the appetite and it has no calories.

Good call doing something dangerous and ignoring the advice to make it slightly less dangerous, for sure.

give it to me straight, is type 2 reversible? can't find a reliable source that isn't trying to sell me something.

Fat fucks.

Depends. How long have you had it? If your pancreas is just overloaded by your current diet, you can "fix" it by eating healthier, removing the strain on it, and thus allowing it to self repair. If you've had it for quite some time, chances are you've permanently damaged your pancreas to the point where it's either shut down or no longer functioning.

I just took a shit and i'm 86.3 now

Well I'm only 22, how long is "quite some time?", pretty sure I didn't develop it until I was 18-19. I've been eating healthy and losing weight for about a year now.