What do you guys recommend cutting or bulking?

What do you guys recommend cutting or bulking?
6'2 170lbs

lose 10 lbs then lean bulk

try working out

Just starting finally decided to get off my ass

then just keep doing that

im 6'2 185 and i thought i was skelly.

jesus man bulk

Lean bulk, it'll be more fun for you since you're just starting out and the noob gains will be great.

You have some fat you could stand to lose, but it's not really significant enough to start off on that foot.

Lean bulk up to ~190 or whatevs, then cut.

than don't worry about cutting and bulking. Its not like your gonna bulk for a year and be god mode, this journey is going to take many years. Bulking is honestly a meme. your prolly eating fine ammount, just train and train and train

>Cutting
Are you kidding me. What are you gonna even cut for.

Dirty bulk. Fuck what people tell you. Eat garbage and work out every couple of days. Once you are stocky, then go on a waterfast for 90 days.

Do yourself a favor and pretend this post doens't exist.

Don't do GOMAD, don't dirty bulk, don't do any stupid fad diets. When you start bulking make sure you don't make unhealthy noob mistakes like consuming way over your daily recommended amount of sodium or cholesterol, it's easy to fall into that if you're not used to planning out your nutrition when bulking.

Source: Did that shit myself when starting out.

>eating no food for 90 days straight.

Yeah great fucking idea. Lmao this has to be b8

Gee I wonder what the hell you look like lel

pretty good because I remember to cycle
>S U P E R M A L E V I T A L I T Y

prove ittt 90 day water faster

Post your clit I want to suck on it

BULK!

Hit the gym you lazy cuck.

it works, we're all gonna make it

How the hell am I 5 inches shorter than you and 10lbs heavier? I must have body dysmorphia.
Pic is me

Lose 5 lbs and you're fine.

You have body dysmorphia. Lookin thic

>he covers his face, knowing that if someone recognized him with his shirt off, his life would be ruined.

"Bulk" I guess. These terms don't really apply to DYELs.

Just maximize your noob gains. Eat all of the protein. Eat all of the calories. Then cut in half a year.

fucking manlets