My girlfriend has a little ass

My girlfriend has a little ass.

It's a tight little ass. If i grab it and she "flexes" it, i can feel it's pretty much all muscle. She's super thin but still has quite a nice B cup. Hits the gym around four times a week and eats relatively healthy too.

I'll take that over "curves" ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. I'll never understand the kardashian shit.

Skinny chicks are so goddamn hot. I don't care if they have small asses.

ok

Nice blog post there OP

Cool, and what do you want us to say?

I agree, too bad only fatties go for me.

brap?

*toot*

>2017
>falling for the slender-Jew

A lot of dudes seem to be into huge asses.

Sometimes when i have beers with buddies and i see some sexy little thing walk by, I'm like "damn, look at her". They usually say "she's too skinny, man. No ass." to which i say: "fuck yeah. She's got a tiny waist and no ass. That's fucking nice." and then they look at me like I'm nuts.

I can't be the only one who thinks that way.

Just dropping in and seeing what the consensus here is.

How come?

How come?

How come?

low test cuck that cant handle a real woman

That's what almost every White guy said in the west until Kim Kardashian/Hip-hop becoming the mainstream music genre.

why?

The idea is to fetishize the mystery-meat racially ambiguous woman.

Curvy, black-haired, olive-skinned... could be number of races/racial mixes.

>tfw she looks like the girl i started lifting for a while ago
>tfw i moved on but it still hurts
a-at least im fit now r-right

Women are a dime-a-dozen, I've held my spaghetti long enough to go out with my dream girl... and it was...

Way better in my head.

There's at least 10 girls around you that you'll find that are a lot like her if you looked.

Never understood this obsession with huge asses wither, Veeky Forums is weird in some aspects
>inb4 low test faggot
>ok

low test faggot
ok

Stay woke my man.

Holy fuck, she just keeps getting hotter

she used to be so hot

I admit i totally have a thing for latinas.

The skinny ones. There are few and far between, but they're out there.

looks like a dude.

I have a 5.5 inch penis so I like girls with bony asses because otherwise I can't fuck them properly with all the fat in the way.

they are

Whoa.

Who is that??

some whore

Alejandra Guilmant. Top tier mexican fashion model

>tfw she will never be with you

>like tight body chicks
>but also like gigantic cow tits

I'm doomed

>not wanting a pawg

>being attracted to that

My boyfriend's mates all like bigger girls, and then my boyfriend apparently blurted out that he likes having a tiny thing to destroy.
I am not super skinny, 22 inch waist, small shapely behind, typical pear figure. One of the biggest reasons I am training, is because he is as well and I have to stay being able to take all the pounding.

Oof. Yeah that's really hot too.

Name?

>being gay

Gorgeous.

post pic bby

Why do women come to Veeky Forums and post? Stop trying to fit in, you don't belong here and any personel anecdotes you for some reason feel the need to share are irrelevant to the discussion.

ITT
OP finds out he is gay

I was just trying to say that indeed you are not the only person in that situation. It happens quite often that your taste in women is much much different from that of your friends.

I cannot always rant about how I want to put all Turks in concentration camps on /pol/

yeah. my bf's cock is way bigger than her's anyways. he's pounding labia majora

Probably because skinny girls go for more attractive men? IDK, just a guess.

Maybe fat girls are more aggressive with their flirting in general?

hmmmmmm

>Look at me I go on /pol/
>teehee gas the kikes
>I'm so relatable

God stop trying so hard please. I mean I think the user is a retard but that was fucking cringe.

I said gas the Turks. Don't you even know the difference between Jews and Turks? I like the Jews because they help with exterminating all the Arabs.

really want to make love to her desu la

Maybe.

Ironically the guys who talk the most shit are the worst at walking up to chicks and trying to get something going... So you might be on to something here.

Come on, man.

And sure, i wouldn't have a problem with that at all. That's a nice ass. But i still like smaller ones.

wow it's almost like sexual attraction is subjective and different people are attracted to different things

Jesus christ it was a substitute for effect you retarded cunt.

>I like the Jews because they help with exterminating all the Arabs.
Evidently you haven't spent enough time on /pol/ if you think the Jews are our friends.

But thats impossible, all sexual attractions are assigned from birth and are based on your race,

me too!

No shit.

I'm just saying, it feels like I'm in the minority when it comes to this. It wasn't that way around five to ten years ago. Every dude i knew went crazy over skinny-ass christina aguilera, and girls wanted to be super thin just like her. Now it's all big asses and big tits... Disproportionally big, with mega ass and tit implants and shit...

Even fat chicks are accepted now kinda, and portrayed like they're hot. That retarded "no treble all bass" song actually is a thing now.

dude srs question, how big is dink, don't lie we are on anonymous forum, I like big ass bcus dink to big to go balls deep in skinny grills and im a big dude so I want a girl who can take a pounding without crying or breaking.....don't lie user, how big dink?

Source? For scientific research

pic related thickest chick acceptable

any bigger and kys

Source: your mom's bedroom

OP is not a gay but a pedo
Only pedos find little asses attractive

music video for Chic. she's so cute!

Lucy Wilde

This is a valid question. Guys with small peckers like small asses so they cant go balls deep during doggy

>crying or breaking
That's the best part you nigger

I don't mean like crying but gunna take it loke a big girl I mean like crying and fucking pushing you off while telling you to stop, wanna know how I know your not a huge guy.... bcus that has obv never happened to you. there are levels to this shit, stay in your lane user.

That's pretty gay dude

First of all i wasn't that person you replied to
Second of all, i never claimed that i have a huge dick
I've got a 7 inch dick if you want to hear it so much. Not really huge but not a dicklet either.

And what's wrong with your english? Reading your posts gave me a fucking headache

"bcus,loke, obv, levels to this shit, stay in your lane"

oh my god you are the worst trip. Kill yourself you speak like a retarded nigger.

can i get a quick rundown

>8.5x6.5

stop dicklets

I knew a girl like that, was natural but she had a fugly face.

They exist, user. Go find them.

>7 inch
i don't know user, i have a dick of same size as yours and i always thought it was short

no girl will ever truthfully be able tot ell you your short, girls will tlel you your big if you not fat, if lots of pubic fat they will say your big maybe or fine, also no girl will be able to truthfully tell you that you are huge unless you are near 6" girth

tell me something I don't know, faggot.

> be petite (5'3, 105lbs, work out 4 hours a week and diet on point) but 1/4 meixcan so I have hips and ass
> meet very big dude. very big. not just long but thick.
> during doggy he bottoms out in me until I come and stretch out somehow

its gotten to the point where the pain turns me on and hes getting into my squeals and 'go slows' turning into moans and 'fuck me harder' as he slowly turns me on and makes me cum from slow fucking. Then he can grab at my hips and pound away and were both in heaven. Makes me think of that hentai where he cums right up next to my womb god damn.

How long does it take for a tiny girl to get used to a big dick? Or will that pleasurable pain always be there?

How long is his dick?

like 5 inches

I dont have a tape measure with me when we hook up but its the size of my forearm. And it gets thicker on the way down so its like holy shit. Have only had sex with one japanese ex before this guy and I feel like a fucking virgin.

When he goes slow and doesnt go all the way in I can cum and then I relax (???? how to anatomy) and then he can fully penetrate me and go HARD which I love, but it takes some pain to get there. He says my pussy is tiny and Ill get used to it eventually, does that happen? I kinda like the pain >.< but feel to embarrassed to tell him that

>being this much low test
You might be homo OP

if I fuck a small girl 5 times within a month she is usually so wet we don't need foreplay or much and I can instant feel the loosening up after a few thrusts, the loosening what you want girls don't really lose tightness fast, so the less scared u r the better the pussy gets, I remember the first time I had a girls eyes roll into the back of her head and she irl ahego, I had to slow down and slap her a few times and ask if she was okay, and it took her 10 seconds to respond so I was worried because I had been choking here tf out like 30 seconds prior, now I always like to grab chicks by the hands from behind and force them to take it deep

>nice butt btw

Didnt 'appen

This post made me rock hard so I had to rub a quicke, I came buckets.

Thanks femanon.

Oh Im plenty wet and theres lots of foreplay and even lube but Im tiny and he is very tall and very big :( I ask him to try to go balls deep before I cum in doggy and he bottoms out and it hurts but in a good way (??? still intense and too much), then he slows down and I cum and he can go all the way in all of a sudden, does this happen with you assuming you tell the truth?
lol check the fucking file name this is a real problem of mine

Glad to know the hard work is paying off

>ITT: FAGGOTS LARPING

Post moar ass I'm trying to jack off

too bad shes crazy

If I get advice on how do handle dirk diggler I will

>tfw when i had a 5'3 105 gf 1/4 mehican with hips and ass but she never worked out and got a gut and her sex drive when to shit and we broke up

Anyway to make my dick bigger? I have 6*5 inches, I'm aiming for 7 *5.5. will jelqing help?

after you have cum then you are properly 100% max lose, when I had FWB who was T H I C C and p big but tight af to expedite things I would eat her out for a decent amount of time and while I was easing in i'd just use a vibrator on her clit to get her to cum fast while dicking slow and then goto town on her, if this dude is just FWB just tell him you need to cum fast(do it in a sexy way if u don't wanna hurt feelings, like oh me so horny) and use a clit +vibrator to cum fast and they enjoy getting dicked hard, also see chart, this is why I prefer being on top with small girls(think angle of entry)

maybe, what I have read seems to indicate so but apparently it can make it harder to get hard, if you want try a penis pump, if you get a FWB and not small I doubt any girl would give you shit if you pumped unless you are super insecure and she wants to be mean to you in which case, get vids of you fucking her and she will be nice, anyway, my dick probably picked up a half inch on lenght and girth since I was 17, and if I had to credit anything it's from often and hard use, also science backs up guys who don't use their dicks like ever can see loss in size(here comes the shitstorm, if u reply to me angry post a source plz)

He's more than FWB, so im really wondering how this will work long term. I think hes hit the posterior fornix during missionary with a pillow under my hips (he's 5'7 so theres height difference too) so ill keep that in mind, didnt really know about the anatomy of my own body shiiiit. Well thank you for the advice. The lube helps too lol. He makes me cum during oral and can get about halfway in and then hes just so thick its almost too much D: then when hes all the way in at the start its like god fucking damn are you trying to live out hentai fantasies of penetrating my uterus and hurts. Ill try to rub my clit while hes half way in and use the pillow more... the orgasms he gives me after the pain period are over are fucking intense'

Thanks user you will help me out on my date with him tomorrow (: I want to be able to take it all lol too much Veeky Forums

as promised, thank the tripfag

Dude i can't reply angry because i can't fucking understand what you said.
What i understood:
Jelqing can make it tough to get hard.
You increased about half an inch, because of continuous use.

Anyone mind translating what else he said?

hah meant to say 6'7 to my 5'3... think that may have something to do with it

>A fucking manlet has been blessed with a huge cock
>Be 6'2 with an average size cock

Genocide of manlets when?

I thank your whoreness

terrible photo... do the Veeky Forums pose!

What do you mean average size? How long exactly?