Would you consider this a fit body?

Would you consider this a fit body?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3686220/Dakota-Johnson-sizzles-barely-lemon-bikini-joins-Jamie-Dornan-wife-Amelia-Warner-dip-sea-filming-France.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a "i didn't eat like a cow so im hot enough" female body

just barely

"I'm not doing anything bad so that must mean I'm doing something good" type of body

This. All women need to do is just to stay slim and men will like them.

That's exactly what the post you're replying to implied, if not said outright. Furthermore your post is already widely known and accepted. You add nothing to the conversation. You're a pathetic waste. Kill yourself, dumbass.

It's because Veeky Forums is one of the four gateway boards to Veeky Forums. Redditors flock to Veeky Forums and have no clue how to be a part of the board culture because they're fucking retarded and don't take the time to lurk. It's been like this for the past four years at least. They don't have their joke or sarcasm indicators so they take everything 100% seriously. Even if they do understand that it's a joke, the only thing they'll contribute is a "This." or an "Underrated post." because they can't click their upvote button but need the world to know about their opinion.

To top it off everyone is incredibly self-righteous and arrogant because they read the sticky and all of the sudden have a lot more knowledge than they did before. They think it's the end all, be all of fitness knowledge and so they try to preach and instruct others when, in fact, they know the barest minimum and should shut the fuck up. The most outspoken posters happen to be the ones that have the most shallow knowledge about the subject. Veeky Forums has always been hot garbage, but at least it used to have its moments. Nu-Veeky Forums is just bullshit and circlejerking 100% of the time.

No, but it's good enough by my standards

I would like to also state that women just have to not eat like a pig and will be attractive.

Just reiterating, that girls do NOT have to work out, just need to NOT eat. Thank you.

>It's because Veeky Forums is one of the four gateway boards to Veeky Forums.
Veeky Forums, /v/, /b/, and what else...? /pol/?

Depends. She could have great stomach genetics like 70% of women, or be like me and having to train very hard for months and never getting close to that. Even when I was a BMI of 16/17 my stomach wasn't flat.

...you lost me, one more time please?

I was a BMI of 16 and I looked like a skinnyfat mess, I looked 10 kg heavier than I actually am. So yes some of us DO NEED TO WORKOUT.

this

anything not having to do with banging under age cartoon girls

I think she looks great lel

Fuck off retard.

No, you didn't "need" to do anything. Men aren't shallow like women and don't have the same ridiculous standards. Even skinnyfat women are cherished by the vast majority of men.

me too tbph

t. r/incels

no one cares faggot

thinn = hot

You are so fucking mad right now. Dumbass :^)

Who is she?

is this bait

She definitely in shape. Wood berry.

the girl from the 50 shades movies

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3686220/Dakota-Johnson-sizzles-barely-lemon-bikini-joins-Jamie-Dornan-wife-Amelia-Warner-dip-sea-filming-France.html

her feet are gross as fuck tho

No, some of us just have shitty genetics.

This.
Underrated post.

then you probably weren't 16 BMI. can you be more specific? height? weight? sex?

ur prolly just a fatty fat fuck that needs to put the fork down, piggu

Oh dude I get it. You're doing that because his post specifically said that posts like that aggravate him. I wish I could give you Reddit gold, fellow 'pede.

>Reddit gold
what did he mean by this?

This

The doctor said I had a BMI of 16
I am 162 cm and I used to be 43 kg, I am a female. I used to only eat 200-300 kcal a day.

Now I am 50 kg, BMI 19, and I've never had such a flat stomach. I didn't even come close at 43 kg to this. I gained a lot of core strength and minimal fat.

>foot fetish
never gonna make it.

This always happens when this kind of rant post is posted. Why? No one thinks it's clever. Are you trying to be funny? I just don't get it.

no

Well, if it's any consolation, I'd probably date you regardless.

Fuck off.

well, what is?

why did u only eat 200-300 cals/day tho wtf is wrong with you

>the only thing they'll contribute is a "This."

Nah, that's miscers

Autist gives reaction

Ehm because I had this mentality If I didn't have a flat stomach despite being underweight, I must be a fatty fat fuck that needs to just stop eating completely. Tbh I still feel like eating 200-300 kcal was too much, if I were truly committed I would've fasted.

I'm just genuinely perplex that you've never had a flat stomach, or at least claim to never had one despite being underweight.

Are you sure it's not some body dysmorphia? Got any pics of your stomach?

Please see I'm genuinely curious.

post before & after pics

100% true. Veeky Forums fell off a cliff hard after Gamergate. The best part about your post is that redditors and idiots are going to see it and get buttflustered by it and have no argument against it. Deep in their hearts they know it's true.

>thinly veiled "This." post
very subtle

To be fair you were probably bloated or literally full of poo

You can also make a 6 pack look like a fat belly if you make your posture fucked

apparently some forum that the supreme gentleman posted on got shut down ~6 months ago. A lot of those pussies found their way to Veeky Forums, hence the rapid decline in post quality

REEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT LEDDIT TO FUCKING LEAVE I WANT MY FIT BACK
Really though anyone who hasn't been visiting the site for at least 2 years just shouldn't have posting privileges

No my stomach was not hard, there was a thick layer of fat on it. I could play the xylophone on my ribs, but my stomach looked like that of an overweight person (still does since it's not completely flat). I have a fat person's belly button.
Yeah I do have some old pictures. The pictures I am going to post is how I looked like before. I won't post after pictures, because even though I consider it progress, I know I will still be seen as a fat fuck.

I would say that was a flat stomach, think you just view yourself really harshly

Just needed some muscle

looks flat to me

Isn't pic related a real flat stomach? (Got it from google images)

/gif/

That is a flat stomach, the google pic is just a toned flat stomach..... wtf you on about?? Your stomach looked fine. You definitely have some severe body dysmorphia. I also suffer from this, I think im still 135 lbs 6'2 Twig I was in Highschool, when in reality im 6'2 200 and all my friends say im Jacked. I've realized its all in my head, im my worst critic, and ill never be happy with my body

>Just needed some muscle
agreed

Your body is choosing to store fat in here. You can't work out to burn local fat. Genetically, you are not very good. The only thing you can do is doing lots of squat so that your ass out angles your stomach.

This, better posture and get a bigger butt. If you did squats you'd be hot.

Yeah, she's just a bit leaner than you and has a bit more muscle

Don't be so hard on yourself

no

Underrated post.

Like honestly in this picture I want to lick down your abdomen, thighs, and eat you out. You're fine.

Squats for a big butt are actually a myth apparently? I've been researching and hip thrusts and lunges activate the glutes way more than any variation of squats. With focusing on squats I run the risk of just developing disproportionally strong thighs.
Those pics are from more than half a year ago, I already gained some muscle and have more definition now. I might post an after pic in another half year.

no

>Like honestly

>left Veeky Forums forever because of the obnoxious /thinspo/ threads. You will not take Veeky Forums from me too.

Go do some cardio. You are so fat. Get out.

fatfuck ssfags/IIFYMtards have no standards? color me surprised

+1

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>I used to only eat 200-300 kcal a day.
sure you did honey

Underrated t b h f a m d e s u s e n p a i

Show boi pucci

>her feet are gross as fuck tho
shame

kys

/tv/

No

Sure

Why are you even on Veeky Forums
50kg? Fucking eat more and lift more weight you flabby malnourished bacon strip.

Suck it in a bit. Jesus. Eventually that becomes your resting position.

this

Part 1 “Your Fine”
I understand that you think you thought you were "fat" in these pictures, but you were not fat.

We all suffer from body dismorphia to a certain degree. So everything I am about to say from her on is not suppose to be negative, but it certainly can be taken that way.

Part 2 “The Facts”
From what you said you starved yourself 200 to 300 cal's a day. What the general public understands about fitness is pathetically inaccurate. I believe you fell for the trap of caloric Cardio and Caloric Deficit will work when in reality this will only make you smaller relative to your frame so a pear shaped person will still be pear just a smaller pear, but for the part will look exactly the same. Not saying you have a pear shape just using the pear as the example.

During your Caloric Deficit stage you likely lost as much muscle as fat especially maybe even more especially if you didn’t actively weight train and given the deficit you likely didn’t have the energy to do any “real” weight training even given “real” is relative to your actual bodyweight

Basically your body will protect Fat and burn Lean Body Mass once the body thinks its starving so you very likely lost a bunch of muscle that would tighten your body.

Part 3 “How To Tighten”

Step 1 The Build
Weight training and be in Caloric Surplus (With Clean Diet)

Step 2
Weight training on a Caloric Deficit (300 to 500 less your TDEE).

Step 3 Results will determine if you redo Step 1 or Step 2

Yeah no one ever said "seconded" or anything of the sort before, i-it's just a recent thing I swear everything was better b-before

By only maintaining a low rate of consumption and caloric intake, a female is capable of acquiring a mate simply by nature of their average disposition achieved through such methodologies.

Absolutely not. A toned woman is fairly attractive universally, but so is a woman that has virtually no muscle mass. Unless your fat grows on the stupidest fucking spot, you really don't need to work out at all to have loads of men wanting to pick you up left and right.

If I were to starve myself down from say 180 to 155 I would lose muscle and thus look disgusting. If a woman were to move from 155 to 130 she would lose muscle and simple look like a fucking woman. Because women were built to look good without having muscle on them.

No. Not fat, but not an ounce of muscle either

Wow and you wonder why girls are afraid of working out. You guys don't belong on Veeky Forums

On a maybe related note, are my arms getting too big for a fem?

Women are afraid of working out because they're taught incorrectly. Lying to them and pretending they need to work out as much as men to be aesthetic is stupid. You can value the women that go above and beyond to sculpt their body, but don't deny the truth. The male physique requires an intense amount of effort to cultivate, the female one doesn't.

>Men aren't shallow like women and don't have the same ridiculous standard
LOL. You must be new here
>pointy elbows
Just because youre desperate enough to fuck a vacuum cleaner doesn't mean you won't hold girls to ridiculous standards and whine/bitch. Go into ANY thread with female pics and this is painfully obvious

nah if anything it's your lats that are too big for most normies

Not her, but when I was eating ~300 cal a day it was after a bad break up with a guy who cheated on me. He'd point out girls when we were together and say things like "see she's thin just like how I like them". Shut like that throughout the relationship ducked with me and I went off the deep end after the break up. I eventually stopped when my nails in hair weren't growing in properly; too vain to put up with that shit.

Lack of protein makes your gut expand, same issues starving Ethiopians have

>worried about arms
Arms are the least of your worries judging from that pic

Being active is important for everyone's health, male or female. You however are mitigating it to your own selfish needs of aesthetics. Working out is about more than just aesthetics, and pleasing your eyes Isn't probably a main concern for most women. Exercise is absolutely essential for a healthy life, regardless of gender. Saying women only need to not eat is basically saying they only exist for your personal pleasure (yes, I know this is your fantasy, but still)