>lats so low they connect at the fupa
what do for neck

>nipples touching

>doing a cut like that
>not doing cardio together to fix the excess skin

That dude has some amazing squat/deadlift proportions

He's like 40% legs 60% torso

I bet i could take this guy in a fight

Every ten years you basically get a new skeleton, so that guy to be really obese for ten years after he hit full height for that to be possible.

Look at those pecs though !

> tfw you dump your land whale wife after loosing 150lbs.

I mean, that probably happens if you lose weight when you're 40.

This guy was visited by Mighty Chest Pepe.

No amount of cardio will fix that excess skin.

Going under the knife will

He still has a lot of fat.

WTF mate, I've never changed it, for as long as I can remember.

Source ?

How it happen ?

You eat 10 spiders a year in your sleep, in ten years you have 100 spiders, they eat your skeleton and replace it with a better one

Osteoblasts and osteoclasts strip and lay bone.

However, the ratio of removed bone/gained bone shifts to a net negative after the age of about ~25.

i.e. your bone is no longer getting thicker when you're 25, it's getting thinner.

This is why it's important for chicks to do weight lifting or something physical when young so they can maximise their bone density, stave of osteoporosis (because chicks have less bone mass in general).

>all that fat that he still hasn't lost
disgusting

mediocre conventional deadlift proportions, but he could just sumo meme and do well at PL

You accomplish both by being fat tho

fat fucks ARE freaks

he can never get naked with a women with that disgusting body. for fat people atleast you can hire a hooker

this. there are still massive amounts of fat on his body. and his body decided to take from areas he wants to. the distribution looks fucked up,but if he continues to lose excess fat he might have a chance.

Nice gains, Pepe!

>Better be ugly and unhealthy than ugly and healthy

Nice gains, Pepe!

holy kek

I bet this guy could strap a gopro to his head, jump off the Grand Canyon, and use his skin like a flying squirrel to take some sweet wingsuit video.

that's what happens when you count calories instead of just fasting

Yeah I lost 75lbs and had a small muffin top of loose skin and no amount of cardio, bodyweight training, or weightlifting ever fixed it. After 3 years I finally went under the knife and I'm literally recovering from it as we speak.

Pic related. Don't ever get fat guys, it's not worth it.

good job man, keep up the good workout

You'll be fine man, learn to accept it and move on, we all have our flaws the difference between some is we take it and move on/learn from the experience...

Thanks anons. I agree, my parents raised me on a typical 90s American diet of fruit rollups, taco bell and processed cheese, and I'd been overweight all my life. But you just have to accept the hand your dealt in life, realize that there was nothing you could do and move on from it.

We're all gonna make it...

you are still fat tho

Delete this!

Just a compression garment m8, it's keeping the swelling down. I'm a 5'8" manlet and 145lb.

Good job user! Did insurance cover the surgery? How much out of pocket did you have to pay? Can you share some more of the bloody mess that is your stomach?

Nice gains, Pepe!

Thanks friend. Without blogging too much:
- Insurance covered $0
- Total cost for both abdominoplasty + back lift (full belt lipectomy) = $14k
- I'm scared to post personally identifiable information because I'm almost certain someone I know is probably browsing.

Just take all of the money that you save on candy and buy skin flap removal surgery.

Nice gains, Pepe!

I had a tummy tuck done last year to get rid of some stretch marks from a brain tumor I had.

100% worth it. If faced with the same choice I'd do it again every single time.

14k nigg!!! its not fucking worth it. you still look like freak with those horrible surgery scars. 14000 could've been spend for better use

>fat people don't look like freaks
ayyyy just because there's more of them now doesn't mean they're accepted.

Damn he can wrap that loose skin around his dick and fuck it like a fleshlight.

That sucks that insurance didn't help out but it will totally be worth it. Good job user! I also get the not posting PII, it's a good choice. Do you have any regrets? Or any advice for fellow anons who are considering the same/similar procedure?

someone post this on r/Veeky Forums

Nice gains, Pepe!

besides the fucking fat and flaps you can telll from this pic this guy makes a LOT of poor life choices. WTF are those tattoos? A goatee, really?

They still have fat to lose in the loose skin. Fasting will trigger autophagy, which might take care of excess/loose skin. Pic related.

Dr. Fung: 'Autophagy from fasting = No Loose Skin From Major Weight Loss':

>"All that flabby excess skin...I've never referred a patient to a plastic surgeon to take off that excess skin from weight loss."
>"Why? Because their body can take care of that."
>"If you look at pictures of Holohoax™ survivors...they were big guys, they...starved...Did they have flabby, loose skin? No."

Starts at 18:30:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE&feature=youtu.be&t=1110

300 quatloos on the newcomer!

is water fasting worth it? im 5'8 225lbs. planning to lose atleast 60lbs but i dont which method i should follow

elaborate on basic multivitamin and salt

Agreed, I'd do this again every time given the choice.

The doc went in on my pubic area so if I wear a pair of shorts at my waistline you don't see any visible scars. Also, the scars aren't an issue for me, the body dysmorphia was more important. I didn't feel how I looked when I got fit.

Thanks user, no ragrets. If you're going to go through with it I would definitely give the following advice:
1. When they say liquid diet only for the first 3 days, they are not fucking kidding. Muscle Milk, Soylent, just only drink some nutritious liquid.
2. No laughing too hard, no sneezing, no coughing, and you can't push out shits for at least a week. It's been 10 days and I'm just now getting the ab strength to push shits out a little.
3. Stool softeners are your friend. The first shit I had after 4 days of no shitting was impacted and I had to get it out with my fingers while sweating over the toilet in pain.
4. You're going to have to take a week off from work at the very least, no exceptions.
5. Don't push it or stretch it too much or you'll pop stitches.

Part of the reason this procedure is so gnarly is because when you get fat enough on your gut, the fat actually pushes your ab muscles apart and weakens them. It's called diastasis recti. So even after losing all the weight and getting fitter, I still had a two inch gap between my abs, diminished core srength, and lower back pain.

So what they do in this procedure is they literally sew your abs back together and pull them in tight, so you regain that core strength you lost (or never had) when you recover. That's what I'm looking forward to the most, because I love doing ring exercises and bodyweight fitness.

ehhh I'd rather look like a freak and feel good and strong and healthy than be a fat fuck and feel like I'm dying all the time

From the thumbnail i thought your pic was a boogie progress pic and for a second felt like i just woke up from a coma in an alternate universe.

>tfw down 100lbs from a year ago
>not looking too bad but still about 20lbs to go
It's going to be interesting. I'll probably end up with a little bit of loos skin but it's not too bad. I'm sure it has helped that I've lifted all through it so it's not just hanging off a skeleton.

When I was a FAT FUCK and got some stretch marks on my belly I figured it was the end of my life (I'm not saying it wasn't) but those have healed surprisingly nice. Went from bright red to skin coloured, they only really show in how they reflect light differently. In dimmer light you can't see them.

Nice gains, Pepe!

Thanks for going in depth user! You are an inspiration. Haters gonna hate.

I'd just end it if I were that guy, jesus

But I used to be fat as fuck and I have amazing core strenght user

Were you in shape before you were fat, or were you always fat? It doesn't happen to everyone, and the fitter you were before you got fat, the less likely it is to happen.

It happens to basically every pregnant woman who isn't fit before pregnancy.

I was a chubby kid but I did sports at a high level (practice 5 times a week + lifting) ever since I was 4 years old or something. Around 20 I stopped sports but still lifted occasionally (and lost a lot of fat) for a few years until I stopped doing everything and got really fat.

But yeah I was very active and had good core strenght in my teenage years when my adult body formed if that's what matters.

Yeah that plays a big part in it. I spend my entire childhood in front of a TV watching cartoons or playing videogames and being a gelatinous 90s doughboy.

Nice gains, Pepe!

ok I guess that makes sense. I'm still not low enough to have a fully visible six pack but I can feel them and I don't notice any gaps out of the ordinary. one day! though I doubt I'll ever have 14k lying around for surgery.

If you're curious, the test is to lie down flat on the floor on your back, tilt your head up and feel right between your abs at your belly button. Normal separation is one finger-width or less. Anything more is diastasis recti.

Look up your daily needs of vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. Get supplements to cover it and you're good to go. Apparently supplements for potassium sucks and are heavily restricted in america though so you might be fucked

Yeah cause it's super easy to use them to an hero.

oh wow thanks that makes it really obvious. nope, not even a finger width, one starts right where the other ends pretty much.

this thread was an emotional roller coaster, finding out I might be internally disfigured in a way I wasn't even aware off then realizing I'm ok

>land of the free
>cant even an hero

lol, glad I could help

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE
IT COSTS A HEAVY FUCKIN FEE

It is if you do your research, and listen to your body. /r/fasting. fastingtalk.com Torrent Fung's audiobooks. Learn keto/paleo.

>which method

Strict water fast. Iron-free multivitamin, Morton Lite Salt, Natural Calm Magnesium Powder, Calcium Citrate. ~2 liters of water per day. Too much water = vomiting. Drink enough to make your urine light yellow to clear and drink about the same amount of water that you urinate each time to replenish.

Refeeding after a 3-14+ day fast:

>first meal is 12 almonds to wake up stomach
>30 minutes later keto-type meal. You won't be able to eat that much.
>gradually increase from there

See above.

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

I'm actually 8 days into water fasting and today I felt a little bit weak. I've lost 25lbs so far and my starting weight was 294lbs but desu I'm also pretty muscular and can lift a lot.

The first 3-4 days are by far the hardest and you can only do it if you will is strong enough. But after that you arent that hungry.

how to get chest like this?

Nice gains, Pepe!

hey im 7 days in! only lost 10 lbs so far, and i lift.

>not eating life spiders for skeleton gains

what was your starting weight? I'm also 6'4

How do you feel while lifting and after it? I'm planning to do this as soon as my supplements arrive and I lift 4 times a week. (198lbs 6"0ft)

started at 275 down to 265 now 5'7
i feel fine so far, i increase weight every rep, i dont feel tired , at least not yet

does it have to be a complete fast or can you just restrict your calories to 10% or less instead of trying to find a whole bunch of multivitamins and supplements that you need to not die?

wow. just wow.

Sure but going cold turkey is a lot easier and if you eat "too much" during a fast you may fuck over your metabolism.

Nice gains, Pepe!

>>"If you look at pictures of Holohoax™ survivors...they were big guys, they...starved...Did they have flabby, loose skin? No."
i dont think anyone was american big in 1930's germany, after all this was a time before ready meals and sedentary jobs

also 4U

it depens. If you want get rid of lose skin you should def not consume protein and the amino acids within since this is the part of autopathy where your body has to break them down from your lose skin. You can eat high fat, this is the only way you can keep that benefit.

good

>- I'm scared to post personally identifiable information because I'm almost certain someone I know is probably browsing.
Hey man, all that comes from it is you're known as someone that improved himself - and got committed.

Nice gains, Pepe!

Well the main issue is that they'd know I'm simultaneously shitposting on Veeky Forums while working.

seems pointless to eat anything at all then if you have to avoid everything but fats

Nice gains, Pepe!

Carbs also trigger different parts of autophagy to turn off, not just protein alone.

These fucking niggers are so scared to fast, but it's easy once you do it and get experience with it.

>> 41465037
im all for doing it, ive done it before but no more than 36 hours, im just worried about losing weight too fast causing more skin problems than this theoretically solves

Nice gains, Pepe!
Also everyone keep goin i beleive in you

things like this inspire me and help me feel like i haven't doomed my chances of being a lovable good looking human being by being a depressed fucking idiot the first 18 years of my life.