Bodybuilding vs powerlifting

And why is powerlifting unironically better

Its better because it segregates the autists from the chads. The powerlifters being the autists.

Weightlifting master race.
Body building is for mentally ill and powerlifting is for fat fuck rednecks

Fat autists, not to mention lazy people, that use the biggest bullshit crossfit tier excuses like, bro I train for strength and real word when in reality they just have no confidence in themself

>themself

>not doing both so that you're strong and have a great body

>Weightlifting master race.
Strongman master race. Our strength actually translates to real world things. Not your autistic technique oriented pussyshit.

Remind me again, is strongman in the olympics yet?

Why not both?
If you don't compete who gives a fuck.

because bb makes you look like a freak while plg makes you look like a fat freak

>chad
>gymcelling
He only lifts maybe twice a week for rugby, nothing serious.

t. brainlet
I guess weightlifters are stupid if they can't remember if their own sport is in the Olympics or not.

ahh so you're retarded and not just pretending. Glad to know

And both are worse than strongman

>tfw living in 3rd world shithole
>tfw noone has even heard of strongman

I want out tbqh

Bodybuilding if /fraud/. If natty, train for optimum balance of strength and cardiovascular health at 12-15% body fat by doing powerlifting movements without the autistic powerlifting ROM, accessory lifts, bodyweight movements, and running/bike.

>any other answer than this

Fuck off and kys yourself

I respect powerlifters because I also think strenght is more important than aesthetics, but I feel like they train the body pretty unevenly. A strong upper back feels fucking amazing yet powerlifters barely touch their lats.

this without bodyweight exercises because lmao why if I have a gym membership

Strongman has it's own competition to see who is the world's strongest man. Weightlifting can't give anyone such a title, only a gold medal.

At first I genuinely thought you knew Weightlifting was in the olympics. But you got really offended. And offending the mentally impaired is not something I do. Im a better person than that. You could learn something from that.

pretty sure they train rows and weighted pull ups

>At first I genuinely thought you knew Weightlifting was in the olympics. But you got really offended. And offending the mentally impaired is not something I do. Im a better person than that. You could learn something from that.

Ahh the projection plus condescending part after the retardation part.
Are you a mental gymnast by any chance?

>Bodybuilding if /fraud/
So is powerlifting, maybe to an even greater degree

But I agree with your perspective of fitness

Just wanted to include it for the sake of weighted chins and the like

>If natty, train for optimum balance of strength and cardiovascular health at 12-15% body fat by doing powerlifting movements without the autistic powerlifting ROM, accessory lifts, bodyweight movements, and running/bike.
This
S/B/D, chinups, rows, ohp, dips, 100m dashes, bike to/from school, enjoy your mad gains

>powerlifters are all fat
>hurr manlets don't count