How can I achieve a body like the guy on the right? Is it natty? Is "the big five" a good workout routine in that case?

How can I achieve a body like the guy on the right? Is it natty? Is "the big five" a good workout routine in that case?

hes not natty.

That black sun on his pec is pretty aesthetic.

you achieve that body by lifting heavy for 5+ years with a balanced routine and having over 15% bodyfat

I wanna have one too but as a German that would probably lead me to problems

Stop being a cuck. You Germans have to sort your shit out soon, just do it. The sooner you start normalising it, the better.

I feel so sorry for Germany :(

thread

isn't that the bloke from Wolves of Vinland?

I don't care what the people on the street think about. First off you need to find tattooist who isn't leftist, which is rare. Then you have to make sure that neither your boss nor your coworkers ever gonna see it, otherwise you could easily lose your job. Actually it's difficult to get fired for stupid reasons in Germany, but right-wing tendencies is considered as a valid reason.

There were people who got into big troubles because they attented at the PEGIDA demonstration against islamic terrorism.

Yes. I don't know them though, just found that photo randomly

lol. this is what middle school kids think they look like. damn that mans got a tiny penis and a tiny brain. i feel sorry for the fat bitch dating him

You mean this woman?

>damn that mans got a tiny penis and a tiny brain.
OH NO AN ARYAN IS EXPRESSING PRIDE IN THEIR HERITAGE
BETTER SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN

Are steroids as common as the guys on Veeky Forums claim?

Why is that store empty? Does that happen often in the US?

Generally only during major hurricanes or snowstorms.

if you have to ask if someones natty, theres a high chance he aint natty

He really doesn't look natty. He has that bloated look.

I will say that there are many men roughly that size, who are natty tho. They are usually more "thicc"' though.

>They are usually more "thicc"' though.
Do you have any example of what they would look like?

fuck off nazis

I am an anarchist and I find the association of traditional symbols with political positions absolutely retarded as well as the ones who makes them. If you feel bound to your tradition and ancestors go for it, I respect it

>aryan
burgah

He is a very smart person even when I don't share a lot of his views about society or how it should be

not natty
Hell even Varg (the man) Vikernes even said so

He did?