So fit I've been going gym a lot lately and doing squats and shit but my tail bone is starting to hurt a lot is this...

So fit I've been going gym a lot lately and doing squats and shit but my tail bone is starting to hurt a lot is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Bump

Fall on your ass lately?
Or do anything that might've pulled / strained your lower back? Your spinal erectors attach around there.

Could go see a chiropractor.

Also, higher res pic that's actually legible.

Haven't fallen on my back i imagine it's just because of the pressure of the weighted squats

Should record your form from the side and see if anything seems off.
Send it to a friend or someone knowledgeable / trusted for criticism.
Could post it to a QTDDTOT thread if you wanna post to Veeky Forums.

in what world is 140 overweight for 5'7

how hard is it to go into "overweight" bmi but still have a low bf% (say 10-15% at 5'11)

Also, could be poor form in squat, how deep do you go? I get tight in my lower back when my hip crease goes much further than parallel to my knees due to back rounding. Try get some advice from someone in the gym on form.

Where the fuck did you learn to read graphs?

it's actually closer to 160 at 5'7 in that image

are you retarded?

This seems like a decent place to ask, as its regarding squats anyway.

I've literally just started out on SL because i'm a fag and have no idea about routines.

First session i accidentally did 20kg more than i was apparently supposed to on squats because i didn't take the weight of the bar into consideration.

I did 5 x 5 of it easily (i've always had naturally thicc thighs and ass). Should I just keep 40kg as the base or should i revert to the level the routine "thinks" i should be at (22.5 kg)?

Kek

ogod im so blind lmao

You can start progressing at 40, no problem.

>tfw come in the underweight category

Feels good not being a fat fuck.

Cheers m8

40 is fine, just make sure your form is good and you're hitting a nice depth. You'll hit 1pl8 working sets in no time.

>feeling good about being dyel
You should feel bad, at least get in the "normal" range.

I'm pushing. Already put on close to 10kg. I was practically Auschwitz incarnate.

Op here I'm squatting 60kg deep and it's not that hard (I'm naturally thicc) but I can continue doing my routine I just don't know if this pain is detrimental to my health

Good stuff man. Keep going, you can do it.

Are you sure it's your tail bone? If the one itself hurts oh should see a doctor. Broken or injured coccyx is no joke.

But more likely it's lower back/posterior chain issue. Check form, are you butt winking? (Google it). You may need to stretch and add glute raises and back extensions to routine. And if you have bad form deliad if necessary to fix it.

Other posts are correct. Especially at beginning there really isn't much harm to going too fast. Rip recommends bigger jumps the first few times in SS. If you're strong there's no need to start at bar and stick to 5lb jumps. As long as you give your body adequate recovery time it's not like you can misuse your noob gainz. And overtraining at low weight when starting is basically unheard of.

Could be a buttwink. It's almost definitely a buttwink if you have anterior pelvic tilt