Serious Question:

Is the 'peak' body form unnatural?

It takes so much work to get to peak physical condition. Greek god body etc.

The likes of Bale or Afflefk in the Batman roles had to punish their bodies to look good. Yet they look terrible the moment they stop training?

Does this mean our natural human optimum form isn't to be ripped. But rather to be skinny, or simply fatt?

Secondary question. Why doesn't the muscle just stay as it is..why does it always sag. If it was natural to have muscles they'd stay that way.

who cares about nature
fuck nature

theyre actors so unless they train they have almost nothing physical they habe to do

they take roids+hgh, after the movie they stop taking it and training.

But how many men do you see in the real world?
Even jobs which require strong or physical working out on a daily basis... They all look like shit

Some of the 'strongest' people I know are huge blobs of fat.
People who lift heavy stuff repeatedly for their jobs,farm, builders etc have moderate sized arms and defined forearms. That's about it.

And also why didn't muscle just stay firm. Why is evolution so shitty we need it but it isn't natural to just be big muscles

we don't need big muscles. we break down muscles when we don't use them to their full potential to save energy. Surviving is more important to the body than leaving humanity behind

Fuck me you're retarded as hell. There is no "natural" human form. Saying that is like believing in the whole ectomorph, endomorph bs.
>If it was natural to have muscles they'd stay that way
Jesus Christ. Everyone has muscles you dumb fuck just because you need to train them doesn't mean they are unnatural.
That's because the difference between people who lift and people with physically demanding jobs is that those jobs don't often require the use of all muscles and lifting past a certain point pushes you harder than the vast majority of those jobs. Also aesthetics=low body fat. If the "blobs" you knew lost some body fat they'd actually look fit.

Just go lift pussy

Hello you are a angry man why you so sad?

Afflek apparently has a drinking problem and it sort of looks like that from your photo

I'm really starting to get tired of this place. I stopped coming to Veeky Forums for like a year and then I've gotten back into the habit. First few weeks back were alright because I was just here for the banter and some fitness advice taken with a bit of salt but now I've been reminded of how stupid some posters are and how pathetic, self-pitying, edgy/angsty, and completely naive/inexperienced many poster here are. My edgy days are over. I no longer belong here.

nice blog m8

Yeah. Serious.
It's a waste of time.
Dip in and out. Don't do it every day which turns to every 10mins

It's cancer and the people are morons/also bored so they start shit posting as it's easier than having a proper conversation.

Turn it off. Read a book. Fight the urge to come back on. Your brain will want you to. But here is junk food. Offline is pure chicken

You get all you can out of fit after reading the sticky and being here for 3 months.
You pick up some gym culture and learn what advice is good, what is bro science and you develop a skill of taking fitness advice with a grain of salt.
You read books that Skicky refers to, those lead you to more great books.
You pretty much read everything fit-humor has to offer.

After that its all downhill i would say. There is too much self-hatred. Some people are so far away from being a fictional part of society that its impossible to have a constructive conversation.

I agree with both of you, just get out

some parts of Veeky Forums are good. /plg/ can sometimes be good for strength advice and there are some golden threads, maybe once per week.

the main fucking problem with this place is the relatively recent /r9k/ and /pol/ spillover. Veeky Forums was always bad with girls but those poisonous board users come here and spam their jaded hatred of girls in yoga pants etc like a bunch of fucking jealous homosexuals.

I don't get it

Bens old now niga, he has kids, he spent his life ploughing one tight pussy after the next.

I don't think he gives a fuck anymore bro.

our bodies are a function of our lifestyles and what we need them for. an optimum marathon runner's body looks different to an optimum strongman's.
also your strong friends are probably stronger than your skinny friends because they are fatter and heavier with more lean body mass due to a caloric surplus and genetic tendency towards being heavier. bale or affleck are the same; during the periods they train for a role, they are muscular. when they stop suddenly and completely, guesss what, their body reflects this new lifestyle.

the vast majority of people in the west spend the day on their arse on their phone, TV or whatever, not doing things that stone age, ancient or even victorian humans would have done.

think of the number of people with shoulder, knee, back or hip injuries there are and you have some solid evidence of the effects that NOT having muscle and strength results in.

Getting fat like Affleck did actually makes sense. He is likely going to keep more of his gains this way, underneath the fat, than if he tried to look good year round. He'll get a headsup from the studio that in 6 months or 1 year he has another shirtless training scene or sex scene scheduled, then he'll start training seriously again and be in shape in time.

Bale with his obsession for radically changing his body composition for every role is just mentally ill. Maybe he's paranoid he's not good enough, that everyone will see through his acting style eventually and people will stop respecting him and so he turns acting into a 24/7 performance, structures his whole life around it. Of course his self-sacrifice antics are great for marketing so nobody in the business benefitting off him would ever tell him to stop.

Define "nautural" OP.

For about 100 000 years we lived as hunter-gatherers until we discovered agriculture and settled down some 12k yrs ago.

Lets say that is what one would call "natural". In that case being natural means being skinny/lean with very low bf.
food used to be scarce so we get fat as soon as we eat more of it than we need (to store the energy surplus). And your body only keeps as little muscle mass as it needs to survive.

Look at tribes in africa or south america. Thats what natural ppl look like.

affleck was never big or impressive in batman, he was wearing fake muscles during his weightlifting scene..

That being said. Dont get confused by the greek sculptures. Sure, ppl back then had to work much harder on daily basis and they were in much better shape then nost of us are today but we csn hardly know for sure what they really looked like.
Keep in mind that a statue is still an artwork. It doesnt have to be 100% realistic.
Its like all the photos of asian qt3.14s you see here. Some of them are legit but the truth is 99% of asian women dont look like that.

actors have a clear "finish line" to their fitness. They get to where they need to be for the movie, and then nothing matters until they start preparing for next movie. During that in between time, they are multi-millionaires who can pretty much do anything they want on God's green earth.

That's the best image i've ever seen

I dunno.

Even sculptures of Jesus were pretty defined. Maybe people were just fitter back then?

Pic semi related

doesn't huge-guy-man work out consistently ever since x1?

The muscle doesnt sag you stupid fuck, he just put on a lot of fat, when not on roids you have to maintain a pretty low body fat % all the time to look good (i dont mean 10% or below btw, anything below 15% looks good as long as you aren't dyel)

Pic related is affleck in "the town" which was about 6 years before batman v superman, and he was a fatty between these two films at points, he just ups the lifting again and cuts (and maybe roids based on dat gyno but who knows)

The basic rule is consistancy with your lifting, the if you want to show off go on a cut or stay lean all year round if you're a boring cunt :)