strawpoll.me/12977107
Veeky
catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAELlPvlA2wVR7WBbJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

use a strawpoll strawpoll.me/12977107

I'm here.

Im gonna go with 15 people

12. I'm the read the sticky and SS GOMAD guy. I also occasionally tell people to fuck off to despite that being my main board.

Wow I would've thought in the 10,000s but I guess I'm literally retarded

About 12, i am the manlet and lanklet thread guy, occasionally the LONDON guy

yeah pretty much around this number

Im the guy who is posting all those tinder threads and saying that xxxx isnt natty

wtf... I'm like 10% of fit then. I don't even lift.

I'm the 6'10 guy who calls everyone shorter than me a manlet. I came up with the manlet meme and manlet pits. I also coined the phrase "when will they learn". I'm being most manlet threads (as in, most of the posts) and roleplay both as confident manlet, slightly insecure/coping 5'10-5'11 guys and the occasional insecure 6'3 guy. Creating these characters is a blast and watching them evolve is tons of fun. I hope I have the occasion to watch that thing grow, grow, grow. I'm 150lbs, worked out for a month 2 years ago btw.

meant behind most manlet threads*

There was a census a few months ago.

Results?

Summoning the fit vs thicc guy

I love your work :)
Im the guy doing the doctor threads btw

I'm more of a niche poster. I'm the guy who posts the word "COPE" and sometimes i'll post that one Candito pic where he looks like a diaper gnome. Somebody get the Blahaposting guy in here.

Wow what I thought was around 25 people is actually just 3 legends

Hey, guys.

Jeff Seid here.

these two are actually me. am I alone, Veeky Forums?

samefag

also, to the person who posted this message. jeff, I know it's you. jeff pls go.

Just you and me I guess

>still 12 posters
>tfw we are the unwanted carton of eggs

That'll be tree fiddy

According to some, there are 1000s of /sip/ shill posters

>13 posters
Newfag detected. READ THE FUCKING STICKY

wow our 13th Veeky Forumsizen

our little community is growing

lol redbull PR damage control on suicide watch

Veeky Forums get's about 1mil unique visitors a day
>Source: Veeky Forums.org/advertise

Let's say 500,000 are reoccurring users

There's 70 boards which averages ~7,000 users per board but doesn't account for popularity.

Fit seems to be around the 9-12th most active board when looking at new threads/new replies
>Source: catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

Fit averages about 500 new replies an hour
or 12,000 new replies a day

This means we have a daily population maximum of around 12,000 users but it's probably closer to that 7,000-10,000 due to multiple replies from the one user.

alright, guess confessing is good for the soul so here goes
i'm the girl guy
whenever you see a thread made by a girl asking how to get a specific bodytype, complaining about being a womanlet or not having stacy genetics, it's me.
if someone calls me a larping faggot I'll just answer "lol?" "what is larping/what is bait? :-'("
or simply "I'm not. I'm a real girl. I just want a rounder but :-D".
Sometimes I'll even give them the long time lurking tomboy grill who says "dude" a lot.
also I'm the guy who makes posts with one paragraph per sentence and call myself out for my reddit spacing to trigger reasonable people.

That's some r9k shit right there. y tho?

what happened to the whatsapp group from a few months ago?

haha yeah sorry, I looked at the number of posters after I posted that comment. I thought one of you was doing a real meta-thread and I was just playing along.

but it looks like all of Veeky Forums are here, pretty cool.

Nice work

>uploading a photoshopped image to hide the fact that you’re samefagging.
when will they learn?

I'm the guy who give the bf%
Been off lately tho

Anyone up for a telegram group
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAELlPvlA2wVR7WBbJg if interested

I'm the unconventional lifts guy. I watch a lot of Eric and HeightFraudDestiny on my spare time and then go on Veeky Forums and try to create debates regarding memelifts. I samefag as both sides of the argument and sometimes newbs asking if memelifts work, just to see what kind of answers I'll get. I'm trying to change the mentality of this board so we can stop shitting on everything that isn't "muh big 5". So far I feel like it's working, mainly because of how popular Alex is, which gives me plenty of occasions to further my agenda (which I try and do whenever Alex get brought up). Eric threads are much more rare though, that's a shame.

no joke, I made every single Chad, HEIGHT/FACE/FRAME and genetics thread in the last 2 years.

Im that guy who shits on everyone in the CBT but never posts a picture of myself

I'm the misogynistic vegan hater

it's just you and me, bub
but you're also me
everyone else here is us too.

You're good.

maybe 10 of us samefagging and shitposting all day

If I blow between your cheeks, would you fly?

hello, I'm the plg thread

>posters 22
>replies 49
about 23 people here

Like a thousand or so

for instance, that was me doing my "tomboy-ish" girl impression
i didn't have her say "dude" because it would be too obvious
but notice how one can sense this was written by a girl
this is the true beauty of my craft
this is what I strive for

Get meme'd it's actually just me here, the rest of you are bots.

All of Veeky Forums and all of us are the fever dream of an obese autistic Australian who spends every waking hour eating tendies and shitposting Reddit. It's the only explanation that makes sense.

Plot twist: the autist is zyzz

not everyone will reply to a boring thread like this

Prove to me you're not a bot
>welcome to the talos principle

all me with a VPNs

You evil bastard I love it.
I legitimately do
>weighted dips
Been seeing a lot more people doing it in my gym, maybe I inspired them, probably not but wondering what youtube star gave them the motivation to.
hit 105 at 185 for a triple yesterday.

nice thread faggot, noone is gonna respond

dips aren't *that* unconventional though. I see a lot of people doing them. I'm talking zerchers, jeffersons, hack squats etc
I do dips too and love them but I might have to stop because I don't want ugly pecs.

>tfw you have been shitposting all this time with the same 100 people

Lads

How did you tell it was me???

Kek underrated
I'd watch this movie

Found the butt-obliterated red bull shill

lol actually there's only two of us here, just me and you buddy.

i'm the master shitposter, having conversations with myself and you are reading them thinking this is a 'community'. it was all a prank bro