STOP DRINKING SIPS

STOP DRINKING SIPS

wyff4.com/article/coroner-responds-to-report-of-person-hit-by-train-dispatchers-say/9659563
>Caffeine caused the death of a 16-year-old student, according to Richland County Coroner Gary Watts.
>Watts said Cripe drank a large diet Mountain Dew, a cafe latte from McDonald's and an energy drink in the two-hour period before he collapsed.
>"It was so much caffeine at the time of his death, that it caused his arrhythmia," he said.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/your-brain-food/201502/caffeine-is-gateway-drug-cocaine
caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/monster-ultra-blue
thestate.com/news/local/article150593402.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hS4IRJ-Xa8c
youtube.com/watch?v=2jQPrVLme4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>underage b&

Kid had to of had a heart condition. If that was enough to kill people 20% of the world would be dead, including all of Ireland and England.

expecting sip shills to come in and slide this thread

you just know they will

Sipping is for faggots anyway. Winners don't sip.

>making shit up
he didnt have any sort of condition, he was perfectly healthy you caffeine shill

refer to

Nonsippers btfo again.

psychologytoday.com/blog/your-brain-food/201502/caffeine-is-gateway-drug-cocaine

This is what getting for sipping cheap knock off energy drinks

I only sip high quality high caffeinated-carbonated beverages

>that first sip of the day
Might as well sip some clorox

SIPPTARDS BTFO

That stuff is shit. Stop drinking it. Ask an a ER doctor how many people he sees a month for heart arrhythmias from energy drinks

sip faggots btfo
enjoy your heart disease and prolapsed rectums

>sipping
never going to make it

>be sipcuck
>die by heart attack

goddamn this thread is getting slid hard

sipshills are on it fulltime

SIP HARD AND TRAIN HARD

That doesn't mean that he didn't have a condition just because they fail to mention it.

No healthy person dies from a soda, a latte, and an energy drink. Think about it.

just drank a big redbull rip

Well apparently they do you fucking dummy

if you're that confident buy and drink the exact same things he did in that order back to back

film it and post it here

Sip only twice a week.

if this was a real concern, finland wouldn't even exist at this point

I drank 6 monsters last night retard and I'm fine lmao. And drinking 6 minstwrs is way worse than the shit he mixed.

I do feel bad for the kid, but it's not my fault he was born with a weaker heart. I am going to go enjoy my sips in peace. I might even have 2. Suck on that, retard.

For real. Maybe the kid had more energy or caffeine filled drinks, but the news failed to mention it.

yeah sure you did lmao

>Mountain Dew

probably fat piece of shit obese neckneard anyway

Bumping for anti-sips

>get hit by a train
surely this had nothing to do with it all

it was the sugar not the caffiene lmao.

when i was in high school my idiot sperg friends and i used to go to mcdonalds and buy 15 double cheeseburgers and 2 six packs of monster and have it all gone within an hour

>be south carolinian
>list cause of death as caffeine
>cause of death was factually a preexisting heart condition aggravated by caffeine

so basically the coroner can't do his job what a surprise!!!!!!

I am an ex south carolinian. People in the state are stupider and worse at things than anywhere else in the nation

btw that kid drank like 350 mg caffeine...a fucking joke amount

Has some kind of heart defect. 500mg of caffeine won't kill a normal person

Oh yeah, fat tub of shit is totally the pinnacle of health.

Like the other dude said, the only way for this to happen is some sort of underlying genetic condition.

To get knocked into a rhythm that can't sustain blood pressure from 500mg caffeine is nearly unheard of. Frankly, it makes no sense.

girls here will have like 5 6 redbull votkas and they are alive and well

Mountain Dew has caffeine in America? No wonder you are all addicted to pop and obese.

>pop

Right? I never read one thing regarding caffeine on that page

You get something like 3.5x the amount of caffeine in a typical pre-workout compared to sips. We should all be dead if this is anything to go by.

Sipping is how zyzz died. Big Tobacco and Big Sips paid huge amount of hush money to families involved

I was drinking this Monster energy on a daily base for about 2 years. Every night one can. Not for the energy/coffein but because of it's taste. I felt relaxed and pleasurement when drinking at night while watching a movie or playing a video game.

Then I noticed how my heart is going crazy. When I'm in bed I could feel how my heart is off rhythm, sometimes pounding very hard and fast and after a few sec very slow. Very strange feeling. Maybe it's not a big issue, no idea. But that made me stop drinking it.

However, stopping that habbit was pretty difficult as well. The first weeks I felt depressed every night because I missed the taste so much. Now it's fine.

brb ODing on sips

SIP THE JUJU YOU GET THE CHOO CHOO

Nigger I go beyond 700mg in 2 hours if I feel like it. Natural selection at work.

>come in
>and slide this thread
You don't know how sliding works. Back to /pol/

Calm down you fucking moms. A can of sips has 140mg of caffeine. Check out the caffeine content of your pwo for some perspective.

caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/monster-ultra-blue

yeah so? Mongs here drink like 4 cans in one go

Holy shit read the link you fucking dunce

[citation needed]

>be sipboi
>only stoppes by fucking train

spaz lul

UPDATE
UPDATE
>thestate.com/news/local/article150593402.html
>The autopsy showed no “unfounded” or “undiagnosed heart condition,” said Watts, who was careful not to call Davis’ death a caffeine overdose. He added that Davis had “a previous history of drinking” caffeinated beverages but nothing that his family considered to be an addiction.
>“Davis, like so many other kids and so many other people out there today, was doing something (he) thought was totally harmless, and that was ingesting lots of caffeine,” Watts said. “We lost Davis from a totally legal substance.”

SIPSHILLS BTFO

think again about drinking a sip, long term it wrecks your heart

k mom

S I P B O Y S

youtube.com/watch?v=hS4IRJ-Xa8c

This is my first time on Veeky Forums, kind of curious as to why energy drinks are called sips?

I used to be an addict to them from age 12 to 18, it was because of the taste mostly, it felt so fucking refreshing and delicious, but they were too expensive, I had to choose between energy drinks or cigarettes and cigarettes won. 2 500ml energy drink cans were as expensive as a pack of rolling tobacco.

lurk more newfag

Well the point is I don't plan on "lurking more" that's why I asked. I don't really have much to discuss here since I lift and eat masochistically and no matter what advice I get, that seems to be the max gains option for me every time. Well at least physically, mentally not so much.

If I only have one sip a week ( I open the can and sip once then keep it refrigerated) will I be OK?? I just found the rare purple sip and I don't want to waste it.

>16 years old
>drinking all that shit at the same time

I once drank 4 sips and a five hour energy shots all within the same hour and I ain't died yet

Fresh Sip OC for my S I P B O Y S

>Died from coffee, mt dew and an energy drink all consumed in 2 hours.

Thats the equivalent of about 350mg of caffeine. The coroner overlooked something.

>hear stories about people dying from energy drinks
>linked to excess caffeine
>check their content
>dont even go past 100mg

I can drink over 400mg and nothing happens anymore
I remember when I had 148mg(the amount the coffee capsule I use has) and would feel like I was a god

I once drank a monster can of 500ml just to try it, thing was that I was taking benzos for my random panic attacks

not a fun experience

I once drank when I was 14 4 coffees and 1 icepresso on the same day. Didnt sleep that night

>kid dies after taking four 70mg adderalls and a monster
>oh by the way he had a heart condition

STOP DRINKIJNG SIPS GUYS IT WAS OBVIOUSLY THE ENERGY DRINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>one sip a week
How are you gonna have your first sip of the day if you only do it once a week?

I once had a Sip with two scoops of C4. I'm not dead.

>tfw sips are killing you

>Stop drinking sips
>Sponsored by the coffee industry

This needed to happen

You belong in prison. Keep sipping and you'll end up there faggot.

k mom

TEEN DIES FROM CAFFEINE OVERDOSE

youtube.com/watch?v=2jQPrVLme4k

WHERE ARE YOUR PRECIOUS SIPS NOW?

Could somebody give me a quick rundown on the sips meme, I was away for months

some goofball started forcing this meme about how he needed a can of monster energy that he was 'sipping' on to wake up

Wrong

thats literally what I said you goofball and I was there when it started happening

youre clearly also a newfag, the guy who made those threads talked about how he needed sips when he got out of bed

I one had 5 cans of sips in the span of a couple hours.
Felt like dog shit but I didn't die.

I've stopped drinking them, but they're probably not that insane of a health risk.

some fag forced it
there was also a thread about some dude in white underwear or whatever the fuck it was with long hair and a hat saying something like "how do I get a body like this" or some shit like that
gladly it didnt take off

That mike Patterson meme is a forced meme that never took off. But its been going around for honest to god like 2 years now.

Holy shit you are new. Fuck off.

i've been on fit since 2013, back to plebbit faggot

No, it is not "literally what you said." It's not even figuratively what you said. You said something entirely wrong. There was nothing about "how he needed sips when he got out of bed." Fucking google it moron. Look at the archives. It was nothing but
>that first sip of the day

>been on Veeky Forums since 2013
>calls it fit
>thinks the Mike Patton meme was something from a few months ago
>thinks Mike Patton is wearing a hat
Gotta be at least 18 to post here bud

>Patterson

I'm glad you remember some random image that some retard tried to force
what is this, a dick contest?

sips are a form of artificial selection confirmed. nonsippers will never make it, and siplets like the kid in op won't survive the journey beyond humanity

he implied that he needed it since he always posted it at 8am you fucking mong

Bro it's in the catalog every goddamn day. It's almost like you're a newfag or something.

I only come to fit at night to drift away from my existencial crisis and loneliness of my gf(now ex) cheating on me

did you read your own link?

>Part of the danger in what happened to Davis, Watts said, is that caffeine and energy drinks affect people differently.

>“You can have five people line up right here and all of them do the exact same thing that happened with him that day – drink more – and it may not have any kind of effect on them at all,” he said.

>Dying from too much caffeine is “very rare,” said Cherokee County Coroner Dennis Fowler, president of the S.C. Coroner’s Association. It’s so rare, he’s never seen it happen in South Carolina, he said

He implied that by posting it? At 8 am in your time zone? And you took your own personal inference about what that might imply and turned it this false memory in which "he talked about how he needed sips when he got out of bed"? OK.

Cheer up and have a sip my man

I'm gonna sip me some.

Lurk more, post less

All these flavors and you choose beetus

>mixing sips (upper) with benzos (downer)

kys my man