Is introversion a character flaw?

Is introversion a character flaw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no now go away you fucking introvert

only if you let it. If you are self aware and take the time you need to recharge then that will help you flourish in social situations

It's not a personal flaw, it's just mother natures way of trying to fight back against over-population.

It's the same thing for there mass increase of transgender people, gay people, introverts, autists, total shut-ins, etc. These are the brains of people whose brain chemistry has been affected by the mass population around them.

Back in tough times you couldn't afford to be any of those things, you had to be manly as fuck, rough, out-going and extroverted as fuck. But since we've taken away all those worries the weak and fucked up genetics have been able to breed, and we end up with tons of autistic people, beta's, whimps, trannies, gays etc.

Not even meme'ing here btw.

I'm clinically diagnosed with autism and several personality disorders and a learning disability. I believe my father also has a learning disability because he can barely write/read.

I am doing humanity a favor by not ever having kids, my genes are fucked and I'm not going to put this misery onto another person.

Depends. Are you actually introverted or just socially awkward and calling yourself introverted to avoid having to look at yourself critically?

I wouldn't throw Introverts into the same category as autists and trannys desu

Continued:

If you don't believe me about the weak beta fucked up genetics breeding that causes all this shit.....go look at parents where the father is a beta feminine cuck, they're having kids, and the kids are turning out autistic, trans, pathetically weak, and hyper-sensitive.

Being introverted isn't debilitating like autism. You sound like you're introverted because of your autism. Introversion isn't necessarily the incapability to talk to others by any means. It's the preference of being alone. It doesn't mean an introvert doesn't like hanging out with friends, or that they can't talk to people ever. I agree that a lot of these groups is just nature correcting itself for the sheer number of people, but I don't think introversion is as big of an issue as you're making it out to be.

I'm someone with a beta, cuck, complete jerk off of a father;
I grew to become though as fuck, independent, but also introverted.

If you link introversion to social awkwardness then you don't really know what introversion means.

I would, because it's true.

When the 2nd/3rd world catches upto the 1st world in terms of standard of living, you will see all those "traditional" countries with very little rates of autism, gays, trans, introverts, will suddenly see a huge growth in all of those types of people.

The only reason 2nd/3rd world people are so rough and extroverted compared to 1st worlders is because the 2nd/3rd world is a much harsh place to live in, and the people cannot afford to have any of those issues, their brains will literally switch off any potential issue in order for survival. But once that survival mechanism is no longer needed, it will fail, and they will start seeing huge increases in all of those areas of autism.

If you're introverted you're beta, just like your father.

The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree, beta.

(there's no such thing as an introvert who isn't a beta)

It's only a character flaw if you are also socially awkward and use your introversion as an excuse to not sharpen your skills.

As long as you're socially competent and can manage to get friends and a girl/boyfriend, then it's not really much of a crutch.

t. non-autistic introvert

Introversion =/= Social ineptitude
Extro or Intro is more about how replenish your "energy". That is an extrovert more feels energetic after hanging around people while an introvert will feel tired afterwards.

so fuck off with your "le i'm so socially awkward xDDD" bullshit

Am I an introvert if I don't enjoy social interaction but I'm good at it? I can converse seriously or small talk without an issue but I just don't get any satisfaction from it. People even like talking to me, I always get the "hey great to see you long time no see come sit with us" any time I go out. Once I got so fed up with people I deleted all social media and uninstalled whatsapp and didn't talk to anyone for 2 years and when I returned to a group chat everyone was glad and I got invited to a party that friday right away.

I don't know what I am because all introverts talk about is how they don't understand how to carry on a conversation and all extroverts bitch about is how they've been at home A WHOLE DAY and feel like they're going crazy. I don't relate with either of them.

Introverted person here and I agree. Humans are social creatures, it makes no sense for us to exist.

The people in these countries aren't totally extroverted though. They merely speak to each other out of necessity. You think everybody in any of these countries are going to the bar after work with a group of friends?

>tfw dad is alpha as fuck but you're socially inept

Yeah and I bet your mother raised you to be a good boy.

Sometimes as an introvert myself I feel it's a flaw. On the other hand because I need time away from social situations to 'recharge', I gets lot of reading and work done.

I'm happy with my life so I'm not that fussed. Only problems I've had are with girlfriends who don't give me enough space. I moved in with one long term gf and I don't think I could ever do it again, the lack of personal space really stressed me out. "Hey user, I know we spent the last few days together but I'm really offended you don't want to spend time with me again today..."

Any introverts with this balancing problem?

FUCK

DELETE THIS NOW

>being this retarded and unaware of history
At least /b/ is ironical here we have a pseud of infinite level, read a fucking book nigger

You mad brah? Come at me brah? come at me, brah, at me, come, me, at, brah.

Well that hit home. I don't even understand the concept of family either. Not about to get medication though, I'd rather be myself than not have a "disorder".

Oh so I am an introvert I'm just not socially awkward. Can definitely relate to the energy thing. Sometimes going out with friends for a night can be fun but I want to lock up inside for a week afterwards to replenish.

Get less immature/dependent girls. Most I know are more than happy to have a day/evening to themselves. Good for girls nights, seeing family, work events, whatever.

The few girls/wives who bitch and moan if they're left alone for a bit (sometimes even just half an hour) are laughed at behind their backs for having such a character flaw. And the guy is felt sorry for. It's not good.

No, there's more of those people because they saw others doing it. They literally just want to have some kind of meaning or snowflakiness so they Latch on to that shit. They just want attention.
See: 90%of lesbians
See: aspergers
See: everyone self diagnosing themselves with depression
See: reddit
See: tumblr
See: fatties pretending losing weight was a battle
See: trip fags
See: select diary posters

Once you give something a name its ruined. People love talking. people love talking about themselves. People really love something with a name, something they can present to others so they can tell them who they really are without any of the actual work put into finding out whom they really are.

They also love being the exception. actually, just convincing themselves they are in fact the interesting one when they are decidedly not.

This all stems from having no real problems.
Literally the gayest species in existence

>can't be cured
Retardation: Google result boogaloo

I self diagnosed myself with depression because for the past 7 years I had no goals, I had never experienced ambition, there was nothing in life I wanted, I fantasized about suicide and only left the house once a week to buy a week's sorth of groceries. The rest of the time I slept.

I have since self-cured myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ

autistic introverts have superior neanderthal DNA

is that why nippon is land of autism?

How do you become socially adept?

Is it mostly just being excited about being around other people?

I remember I forced myself to be happy that I was around other people one day in college at a party and people actually enjoyed talking to me and being around me
it was the weirdest day of my life

I normally hate everyone and being excited to be around other people without being disingenuously creepy is actually really hard to do, I can't figure out how I did it that one day.

Maybe you're blaming your lack of social grace on your introversion. Introverts are not inherently incompetent in a social setting, they simply recharge their energy when alone.

Okay so you named a minor problem then fixed it.

Except you still feel it's important enough to talk about.you're fixing a car and just talking about your mechanic skills while your tires and belts get dry rot because you never actually drive the damn thing.

Neato faggotron

>using introversion with it's intended definition
lmao no that's not how the world works you just pick a word that sounds nice and use it for whatever you think you minding at people. don't you have a single black friend?

I have no clue why you're rambling and it sounds like you need some help user. At least someone to talk to other than a bangladeshe anime picture board.

My problem at the time wasn't minor, it was crippling and prevented me from leading any kind of life, let alone a normal one. I dont talk about it "still". You brought it up and presented your theory on the subject, one that might apply to many but definitely not all.

I'm sorry, user. Next time, I'll be sure to co-opt a word and project it on my enemies.
I won't fail you and the rest of this board again

good on you, jambalaya.

Looks like we have contrarian #93838 over here.

No, it can be pretty useful in social situations. Just dont be an autist and think thats being "introverted"

Whats that word for when a term is misused so consistently it becomes the new meaning?

Introversion is part of mother nature. Back then when contagious diseases spread among the extroverts only the introverts survived. Ofc a gross simplification but you get it