BODY FAT

Post all the ways to get a low bodyfat.

Activated almonds

lol what the fuck are activated almonds?

Squat plugs

they are almonds that have been changed from a inactive state to a activated one.

exactly what it sounds like you fucking retard... almonds that have been activated

calorie deficit works for me

being gay

how do you "activate" an almon? It's not like there's a switch on it lol

For a period of about 6 months, I burned more calories than I took in. For some reason the fat just melted off.

running 50 miles a day

cut calories and almonds of course, I don't have time to activate them though so I eat shit alot of the time. Never gonna make it

what's this activated almond shit!???

You can run forever
or you can do high intensity work outs
both are good

being a powerbottom is great cardio imo

starve bitch

Fucking kek

>Being this new

just get DNP lol...

i can't find that shit

1000mg of DNP

Found the faggot redditor

i've finally gotten a 6 pack, it's fuckin crazy it snuck up on me.

tips that made the difference
make sure you get at least 1lb of protein per bodyweight
do fasted cardio in the morning i usually go for 6mile walk or 45min of cardio or sprints then weightlift in the morning
only drink water, green tea, coffee (Black) (I drink those before cardio in morning)
eat clean whole foods sweet potatos eggs skinless chicken lots of vegetables and fruits
time out your meals so you wont get hungry

weightlift at night*
-also lean ground beef 93 7 or 85 15 just drain fat, ground turkey, make sure you have vegetables with every meal and make sure you have a variation in your diet. not just apples and bananas every day. get a kiwi or a god damn peach once in a while

oh and track your calories it seems like a daunting task at first but just use myfitnesspal, and don't forget your healthy fats i eat a lot of almonds, pistachios, brazil nuts, cashews 1 or 2 servings a day about avacados are god tier and i also eat a lot of sardines and tuna in water for dem lean gainz

You know, when you buy almonds and then at home reilise they're not activated, so then you go back and get the activated ones. They are the second ones.

Choose to be born with a high metabolism.Its worked wonders for me

10 * BODYWEIGHT IN LBS = CALORIES YOU EAT
1G PROTEIN PER LBS OF BODYWEIGHT = PROTEIN YOU EAT
NO EATING PROCESSED, MANUFACTURED, SUGARY OBVIOUSLY UNHEALTHY FOODS
LIFT WEIGHT AND RUN A COUPLE MINUTES PER DAY

NEXT TIME READ THE STICKY

How the fuck people live not eating activated almonds

Sauna 12 hours a day + almonds (check for activation before buying)

uhm

thanks man I hadn't had a good laff in days

Let's talk about high-intensity workout. I stopped increasing weights and i'm focusing on shortening the intervals. It hurts like hell. But is it true that you burn more for 72 hours?
It kinda defies my understanding of thermodynamics, but...

How to eat 1lb of protein per bodyweight?

serious question now, do you need to train your obliques to have the V line popping out that hard like him? I can get mine similar if I push my guts out

Consume less calories than your body uses

it's super effective

Best way:

Water fasting, assuming you do your research beforehand.

to activate an almond before or after you consume is the question you should be asking yourself in all seriousness

pls go back to le reddit and stay there

Is really cardio in the morning an efficient way?

I eat breakfast, study, and mid-day training. What will I benefit from dropping breakfast and doing cardio?

where'd you get this 10*BODYWEIGHT IN LBS = ALS YOU EAT

Consume a homemade coconut and a activated almond max. 5 minutes after your workout.

And remember to only drink alkalized water

sticky probably, it's a good starting point for novices but once you get into calorie counting you should aim 200-300 under you TDEE

Drink alkaline water to reduce the acidity in your fat cells. This kills them.

>t. nigger who has never heard of google

broscience at it's finest.

good job, user.

well you have 1 body so that's 1 bodyweight, eat 1 pound of protons every day

>This kills them.
get on that necrosis mode

Genetics

Next time you buy a bag of almonds check to make sure there's an activiation button.

You're missing out on all the healthy parts of almonds if you don't activate them.

Why does what you eat matter isnt it all just calories in and out ,if you lose weight you'll see your abs surely

Don't stop running
Never eat anything
Works like magic

clen hard

Alright. Good look gaining muscle with a mostly carb diet, moron.

Yeah you really need to diet in a way that doesn't make you hungry 24/7. Fasting is great because it sort of teaches your body to use its own resources to make up for energy = burn fat. And when your body is able to convert fat into energy weight loss is easy as fuck

Cocaine and an endless supply of horny Thai ladyboys.

lol sorry meant gram

you don't drop breakfast you just eat it at a later time
apparently your body doesn't have any carbs stored since you've essentially fasted by sleeping (no eating) do when you exercise your body uses fatty acid chains primarily. its worked for me only thing i can tell you

Started off as a fad diet thing. Now it's considered to be a pretty solid staple in a bulking diet. Tbh it's one of the best superfoods out there

This might sound insane OP, but try working out on a caloric deficit. If you've never tried it, I thoughily recommend it!!!

>How to get ball cancer

>Fasting is great because it sort of teaches your body to use its own resources to make up for energy = burn fat.

Nigga you just went full bro scienctist.

legs are the easiest to tan alongside arms

>tfw weather goes from cold to extremely hot out of the blue
>first day on shorts and t shirt
>arms and legs go from white to that golden tan

and that's the story of every april-october in my life

not that guy who asked first but what is an activated almond? where do I buy them

The almonds all the way in the back of the aisle newfag

A lot of health food stores have them. There's one in my town that sells cultured veggies, alkalized water, emu meatballs, etc. Pretty much killin it in the gym

Go back to where you came from newfriend

So fat just disappears and isn't used for anything? okay

Meth

>You buy a bag of almonds.
>Buy almondinomium
>Mix with 1 cup of Water
>Let rest overnight
>They'll be activated when you see them glow in the dark

Wtf.... Are you a newbie ? Is this bait?

Even if you kill fat cells, your body just makes more of them. Your body actually maintains a certain number of adipocytes and they just store varying amounts of fat droplets. It's why liposuction doesn't do shit.

Everybody has abs fool

>t. reddit newfag

Not really, you just have to lie there and take it

Being a dom top is where you burn the real calories

But I want to bulk how do I stop being gay?

an*

Smh

1g of protein per 1lbs of body mass is totally unneccesary, at MOST it's 1g per 1lbs of LEAN bodymass but you can safely go to 0.75.

t.lean gains in a deficit

I love you

It's 0.83g/lb bodyweight max

Also if I eat this much can I get gainz on a deficit of 500cals? BMR is 2300 I eat about 1800

don't eat less, your cuz your metabolism will slow down and you will gain more fat. the only way to lose fat is to burn it off, or have good genetics.

swimming

Also ground yourself to the Earth every night to stabilize your polarity. Otherwise the fat won't know which direction to go.

baka desu senpai u a cuck

Is this the redit general?

>Quick question for you lean fuckers to answer

Recently I tried keto for 4 months in order to try cut down to 10% for a holiday. Worked really well.

I dropped about 15-20lbs in weight but didn't become Noticeably defined as I had hoped

Does anyone have any ideas about what happened because it's been hugely demotivating.

I'm 6'3" now at around 215
I was lifting 3x a week and kickboxing 3x a week also

are you eating carbs again? i think carbs help get water and nutrients to muscles, making them look more defined. if you are, idk shit genetics brahs

I support this. I like to combine caffeine, yohimbine, and ephedrine once I feel like I plateau when cutting.
I use the same protocol as clen, either 2 days on, 2 days off, or 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
I've never been able to push myself to an RPE that high for cardio that wasn't a real life matter or life or death though. I prefer 60/120s, RPE 7ish for 60 seconds followed by 120 seconds of RPE 3ish.

Anyone ever taken yohimbine or ephedrine before lifting, not just cardio? Or before lifting and still did cardio afterwards?

Hey guys, I want to lose body fat but don't want to lose any muscle. wut do?

fucking lol

>Caloric deficit
Doesn't work. Jews in a KZ didn't have abs, neither do most indigenous tribes.

Can some knowledgeable fitizens please guide me?

I take ephedrine with caffeine before I lift, love it so much

Do those 'fat binder' pills actually work? If the science isn't fake, it sonds plausible, but I have no idea if they actually work at all, and I'd rather not shell out £13 on 5 days worth of the stuff if it's useless.

pic related