Tfw look like this at the age of 23

>tfw look like this at the age of 23

>have been fat since 6 years old

>have been trying to get to a normal weight since 11 years old

>am a walking sack of shit and failure

letting your children eat whatever they want in as much quantities as they want should be illegal and considered neglect or abuse. i have never in my life been a normal and healthy weight. i never stood a fucking chance. i've been a binge eater since i was 6 years old. losing weight has been my only goal in life since the 6th grade and i still havent fucking managed it. my addiction to shit food has ruined my entire fucking life. if i still look like this by the end of summer i am going to unironically kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you just stop eating you fat fuck?

gee i dont know, if it were that easy i would have done it a decade ago instead of being a depressed sack of shit and hating myself. you think i go through this because i want to?

Yeah I don't think youve been trying.

>if i still look like this by the end of summer i am going to unironically kill myself
lol there's literally no chance you can turn that into anything good in 3 months. Pick a better date and get roids.

only option is to fast
build some muscle for a few months then fast for weeks

>go for 5 mile walks every night
>fast for almost 14 hours a day every day

>still have uncontrollable binges in upwards of 5000 calories where i physically cant stop eating

Yes

And you could've put down the fork decades ago fatty

Yes you go trough this because you want to fuel your hedonistic, selfish desires. All you need to do is not put things in your mouth.

>fast for almost 14 hours a day every day
what the fuck nigga that's just sleeping and skipping breakfast

you sound just like the assholes who used to bully me growing up. they are part of the reason that my only comfort in life was eating

>i physically cant stop eating

what did she mean by this

>physically can't stop eating

>doesnt understand how binge eating disorder works

to hell with all of you

He's got Taco Bell's Palsy

Throw out all of the sweets and candy right now you fat nigger.

i don't buy the food that i have access to because i don't live alone. it's not mine to throw away.

that's just something fat people made up to justify their lack of discipline

first world problems

Every time you want to eat something unhealthy just ask yourself.
Is this good for me and my health?
If the answer is no, don't eat it.

t. armchair psychologist

opiate addiction is just a term heroin abusers made up to justify their lack of discipline too right?

You can't change the past, there's no point in shackling your mind to that.

You have 2 choices, making the numbers of the scale go up or go down

We're pretty similar user. Fat since 8 yoyo since 16 skin never contracted and gyno to boot. 30s. Going for a gyno excision consult tomorrow hell or highwater we're gonna make it.

>I can't stop eating
>I can't stop drinking
>I can't stop smoking
>I can't stop popping pills

Every day there are people out there overcoming their weaknesses. You have no excuse.

Other than you'r pitiful mantits, yo don't look that fat. Maybe 30 pounds or so overweight?

>this level of delusion and self loathing
go back to Tumblr

Fucking kek

Say you have known since 11 still make excuses xD

As a former fatass.

If you aren't in school go work in a factory or shitty full time job and move out.

Once I graduated losing weight became super easy because I moved out and then only stocked the house with bland/low calorie foods.

Fasting was super easy when I realized no i'm not hungry enough to eat steamed broccoli meant my body wasn't really hungry yet.

On a serious note just do a water/coffee fast for 7 days. Put salt in your water or drink some pickle juice once a day so you don't kill over from it. Do some research before starting that but once you get to day 3 it's easy.

I went 15 days when I was at my fatest.

what does it even matter, i could lose all the weight but my huge man titties will probably still be there because i spent my whole adolescence eating everything in sight with nobody telling me that i shouldnt, my parents even encouraging my behavior

>it's every body's fault but miiiiiiinnnnneeeeeeeee

Guys I can't stop being super fit and attractive. How do I stop putting in effort into my body and well-being?

eat 4 milk chocolate bars a day you fit piece of shit

>have been trying to get to a normal weight since 11 years old

>have been trying

No you haven't.

Of course you fucking haven't.

Everybody knows you haven't. You know it too.

Look at yourself.

Fuck off.

You literally have no chance if you don't stop blaming others for your situation right now.

You are fat. YOU are the worthless one right now. YOU are going to either improve it or make it worse.

People NOT responsible for your current condition:
>your parents
>"disorders"
>doctors
>jews
>housemates

People who ARE responsible for your current condition:
>you
>(You)
>your own fat ass
>yourself

If you honestly don't want to change, then fuck off back to reddut because no one here is going to tell you that it's ok to be worthless.

Christ Almighty, man the fuck up for once in your fat life.

Yes.

Exactly this. Every fat fuck has a victim mentality. Until you change your mind you will always be a disgusting fat piece of shit. I was never as fat as you but I had that mindset. It's as simple as going to the gym and eating less. You can do it, piggy (maybe).

get a bunch of gaynigs to breed ur obese boipucci, you'll lose tons of weight when you get AIDS

get started nao before its to late. dont be a Boogie

This is why true fasting will never make it mainstream. Normies consider skipping breakfast an extreme measure kek

Kek it would probably take more than though. You fail to realize how much fatties can put down

you a low iq retard. This is your body. Accept who you are user before making any unrealistic fitness goals.

>i physically cant stop eating

Have you tried food replacement? Instead of a sugary chocolate bar have an apple or a slice of watermelon. Instead of going on a diet, just change your current diet. Find healthy substitutes and make it part of your life.

A lot of people on here are being pretty harsh & I'm sure it could be taken as people being dicks. Often we need to hear these things to motivate us. A lot of people here have been in your situation & beat the cycle. Hence why they don't take self pitty very serious. Your mind set is the only thing holding you back.

Wake up, 20 minutes of cardio (star jumps, shuttle runs, glute bridges ect.) interval that shit. 1 minute 70% max effort & 30 second rest. Repeat.

If all else fails, Google clenbuterol. Though take it at your own risk.

Stay positive, we're all going to make it.

1. go to refrigerator and throw away everything.
2. EVERYTHING
3. buy fruits, vegetables, rice, chicken breast, frozen fish filets, salt and pepper. no bread, no sweets, no sauces.
4. eat 3 small portions of food you made with the bought ingredients, when hungry in between, eat some fruits. add some nuts.
5. stop walking for 5 miles, start jogging.
6. ?????
7. PROFIT!

thank me when you made it and stop bitchin right now.

You're an embarrassment. Stop complaining and just do it. You're getting bullied here cuz we all work hard not to be like you. Roll yourself into a grave fatty

lmao

boogie pls die and stay die

youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U

He could get it to look better by three months. But yeah, maybe save the suicide for next summer?

"Binge eating disorder"

Fucking shut the fuck up you crying sack of shit. Sooner or later you're going to have to face the fact that your choices are your own. Best to do it now and get started with losing weight. Used to be bigger than you at 18. Told my self I had "binge eating disorder" Had enough and stopped blaming my parents, the bullies, the women and took responsibility. Now I'm 20 lost almost 100 pounds and now I'm trying to work on actually getting an attractive body by 23. Stop making excuses and get started now so you can have something decent by 26.

A man's golden years are 28-35, tick tock user. Drop the excuses and get to work.

>Be me
>Fat fuck since age 12
>at 17 years old realise im a 110kg fat fuck
>Go online, look at calories in calories out
>"seems easy enough"
>Wow was actually easy because I researched how to make myself full, bought a scale and ate only homemade foods
>6 months later im at 70kg, with 6 pack
>Got a great job as a chef because of my newfound hobby of making healthy and tasty meals
>Now 19, getting fucking ripped and making money

Guess who I blamed OP? No one, no one was to blame for my shitty diet or weigh because I was ignorant to it. Once I realised how big of a peice of shit I was, I changed it. If I hadnt changed, then I would be at fault. Just fucking do it faggot.

>be fat piece of shit because of any reason
>you now either have the choice to do something about it or bitch about it
>choose bitching

That will certainly solve the problem.

get blood work done. high levels of estrogen, low levels of T4, low levels of testosterone can all make it hard to lose weight. The last two also tend to leave you feeling pretty weak and unmotivated.