Match girl on tinder

>match girl on tinder
>she agrees to meet up
>i dont drink because cutting
>i dont drink coffee or tea either because i don't like the feeling caffeine gives me
wat do

come up with a scheme where you rape her and then she suits tinder for 50 million dollars for hooking her up with a rapist, then split the profit

stop being a cuck
might work

Did you know that they make decaffeinated coffee and tea? Wow!

I didn't know tea had caffeine.

Drink a diet coke u dumass

It does

>using tinder

I like to go ice skating or go to the planetarium show. Infinitely more fun, more intimate and more cosy.

what's wrong with using tinder?

are you a disney prince? who the fuck goes ice skating on the first date unless they try to create a happy ever after that inevitably fails?

>whats wrong with using tinder?
talk to girls in person you dumb autist

How can I recover from this, bros?

I'm doing both
it's easier to use tinder and just say "eyo wan sum fuk?"
it has a higher success rate than if you do it irl at least, so if you're lazy it's nice with tinder.

>pic related
CRINGE THREAD

just cut a few hunsdred calories elsewhere in the day and drink spirits, it's not fucking difficult

>ice skating
>planetarium show
why the fuck are you trying so hard just because some puss... take her for walk in park and shit, you will spot some shit on the way... if not it's gonna be enjoyable walk, engage her into it... tell her you are going to park watch some shit and eat ice cream, give her quest to bring icecream... easy as fuck

that's fuarken brutal

hard to see that coming

> haha i know. got ya ;))

>who the fuck goes ice skating on the first date unless they try to create a happy ever after that inevitably fails?

Literally every single first date I've ever been on I've taken the girl ice skating. Have a good success rate. Lemme explain.

>Be good at ice skating
>99% of people are not good at ice skating
>Grill is most likely bad
>Grill will desperately be by your side the entire time to avoid falling over
>She will cling to you creating physical intimacy immediately and non-chalantly breaking down that initial physical barrier
>You will be able to touch her as well and possible grab a titty when she slips and falls
>Also able to demonstrate that I'm a person who has interests via skating skills
>Ice skating is tiring for a normie and it is cold
>Grill will want to sit down for a rest next to you 1. Because the physical barrier has already been broken so its not weird 2. Because you're warm
>I've had girls unzip my jacket, climb onto my lap and hug me to stay warm
>Also it's cheap, a couple dollars for entry and like $1 for a cup of hot chocolate.

Don't diss ice skating you fucking cuck. Planetarium is second date material.

Go for drinks and order water or a juice.

Tell her you don't drink because your mother died while she sucked a drunk truck driver to pay for your protein supplements.

Of just tell her what you told us. Whatever works best.

>meet up for coffee
>get something else

>meet for drinks
>get water

fuck, that was hard

Because I actually enjoy those activities you fuck nugget? I'd rather do shit I enjoy and am happy with than be a miserable cunt because even if the date is shit, I got to do something I liked.

omg dude, are you a fucking autist?
like literally if you don't pull the strings of your inherited contacts to get a free zero g-force experience on the first date you are LITERALLY cucking yourself

- Sincerely everyone with autism on this board

>oh ok haha
then never respond again because men and women can't be platonic friends

Not all tea has caffeine. OP is a retard.

what about the other 9 months of the year

It's an indoor skating rink.

>You will be able to touch her as well and possible grab a titty when she slips and falls

if you need intricate planned out bullshit to manage to grab a titty just so the day hasn't gone to waste if she doesn't put out, you're doing it wrong. You absolute bucktoothed shitwit

What if you live in a country that doesn't have snow or ice skating.

That pic is like 5 years old. I remember it from my normie book times.

it all contributes to breaking down that physical barrier. It's not as weird for her if I'm sucking her tits if I've already groped them.

drink a fruit smoothie, they're trendy :^)

I guess some people have to plan dates this hard, then.

Do you, bro, if it works it works.

>plan

Implying I originally planned this hard. I just took my first ever gf to ice skating because I was 15 and I was good at it and it worked. So I just took every subsequent girl to ice skating because I knew nothing better.

Then later on I realised what I had been doing. The revelation came after, not before.

Stop being a stupid cuck and just have 1-2 drinks, you don't need to get slammed and you should be able to fit it in your diet. You should be buying HER drinks.

This sounds good tbqh
Shame I live in the deep country south america

>You should be buying HER drinks.
in a perfect world this would be the case but the jews are too strong

It's not about buying them, it's just getting her drunk one way or another. That way even if you're an autist retard like OP she'll still fuck you.

Alright, I've never done the same thing with any chick ever unless it's been netflix and chill

and then the 8 or 9 I've had that with has invited me, not the other way around.
Just feels weird to me to have a go to plan already done that you just do and it "ensures da p0si"

Don't fix what's not broken. Girls appreciate doing something different than coffee, drinks or netflix. Majority have never been ice skating before

Has this happened yet? It seems like a great plan.

>Planetarium is second date material.
are you that planeterium date lad from before

Yes I am. Planetarium is getting a new show in June. Fucking pumped.

>women and men can't be platonic friends
wanna know how i know you got everything you know about women from Veeky Forums and not from real life?

Well with
>I've never done the same thing with any chick ever
kind of implies that I don't go out for drinks, coffee or netflix

But ice skating feels like such a set thing, I just come up with shit and go out. 9/10 times we either fuck at my place, her place or outside wherever the fuck we are depending on hour of day.

You just kind of need a slight sense of altruism and not look like a potato truck smashed your face

Sounds like you got charisma.

>this fucking thread
This is why I love you Veeky Forums

I'd like it if a guy took me ice skating. It's actually been a long time mini dream date I've never been on
>feel when current bf leg is partially paralyzed and shit like this will never happen

kys

>I'd like it if a guy took me ice skating.

see
SEE

Yea except for the fact, you'll go to prison, and they'll rape your tiny ass in there

SuicĂ­date Pablo

It is difficult if you're similar levels of attractive. If not same, it makes it much easier- at least for one party

>tfw the one thing my dad taught me was how to ice skate so i'm moderately good at
Thanks dad.

What's good about planetarium dates?

> Pablo
> implying

Shows you have common interest. And looking at the universe is cool, puts things in perspective. Give you lots to talk about other than basic bitch shit

>slight altruism

Chicks dig you because you're intellectual equals

It's basically like watching netflix or a movie except not poverty tier and not boring as fuck

>Comfy and cosy
>Can cuddle
>Snacks and drinks
>Can just makeout or finger her if bored
>Usually very exciting for anybody who hasn't been to one
>Everybody loves space and shit

IS she in her period? Drink that.

>fingering some skank during a flyby of Saturn

>thinking girls have the mental capacity to enjoy a planetarium
Wew, lad. i dont believe this. girls i've dated woulda been outa there

the planetarium in my city only opens in the weekends and on holidays
it only distributes tickets one hour before it begins

and it's usually crowded (i went once, arrived there ~15:00 there was a session at 16:00 but i could get a ticket only for the 17:00 session) (i don't know if it was like that because it was children's day or if it's like that every time)
how should i deal with staying in line for that long

They don't need the mental capacity. Most just want to look at the pretty colours and pretend they're smart.

Sounds like you need a better idea than the Planetarium then. My local one operates 6 days a week and usually doesn't have a single person in it other than on event days or new shows.

tfw planetarium idea is gone and there is no ice skating rink in my city (perhaps there is none in my entire country)

i cant say i've done it, so i cant really argue against it, but i think most girls would just think "that sounds nerdy" and ghost you.

>buy her drank

What cucks. Tom Leykis is ashamed of you.

>i think most girls would just think "that sounds nerdy" and ghost you.

Unless you're completely autistic and ugly as fuck, most girls do whatever you say and have a good time because you're there.

>literally skate like a 3 year old despite doing it every year

Why is god so cruel

that's true, but i have a huge fucking nose so this doesn't happen very often

Just find other things. It's not hard, you just have to look.

No I mean girls claiming rape after having sex with their tinder date and then trying to sue the company.

she doesnt have to press criminal charges

What? Literally nothing has been notable about this thread. Fucking summer goddamn it's only mid May. Stop trying so hard to fit in.

The company would obviously want the profile and chat logs of the person who raped her you stupid fucks. Fake or not.

You're a smart guy user

black teas have the most at around 1/3 the caffeine of coffee, and then green teas have like 1/5. it's pretty negligible

decaf coffee? did i just blow your mind?

>That D E V I L I S H game
>trips too
screencapped

that's like eating sugarless sugar
or smoking cannabinoidless weed

And?
I use sodium free salt. What are you going to do about it?

you're not going to get fat by having a few drinks you retard. why are people such autists about dieting? consuming a couple hundred calories more for one day isn't going to do shit to your precious cut.

I love you too, Reddit.

You might need to reconsider your game.

Best first date idea right here. Cheap and easy to bail if she's a landwhale or a tard

ask bartender to pour you water instead of vodka

>Implying you can trust women

2cool for jokes apparently.

>user is a great fuck. He fingered me and I swear he made me go into outerspace.

(OP)
user don't listen to anyone here, women will like you for who you are. They will like you for your true personality and heart. Just be yourself, sport. You'll get the ladies, soon. I partially guarantee it.

>graduate last week
>move to city to start new job
>living out in suburbs for now
>have absolutely zero social media presence
>never used tinder in school mostly because I was in a long term relationship
>thinking about starting one up to meet qts in the area
Ive got a dyel body but a pretty good face and can be charismatic when I need to so I think I can do okay. My problem is I have basically no pics of myself. What're good ones to take and use? Also I know fb is needed to sign up but should I get at least a Snapchat too, just to pass along when exchanging info?
Im in a new place again and I think I actually want to try and put myself out there this time.
Help me with this bros and any good or funny shit I come across will be posted to Veeky Forums

wasn't this part of the plan?

Lmao idk why op's pic made me laugh so hard

>girls i've dated

You're me, basically. I don't know. I feel uncomfortable putting my info and pics out there. I think I'll just remind myself I wouldn't succeed anyways and I don't want to validate the degenerate whore that is the modern woman.

invite her out to lunch, have a light meal you fucking idiot