Be chef from Veeky Forums

>be chef from Veeky Forums
>visit Veeky Forums

You guys eat tasteless uncultured slop, no wonder you're all so depressing. Why not find a nice Veeky Forums boy to make your meals? Are we just "gains goblins" to you...?

>eating food for the taste
Never gonna make it.

>Veeky Forums
>starch: the board

This

Food is literally just macros to me. I have eaten the same meals every day for about 4 years.

What a fucking autist.

Even the fucking receptionist at the gym is a gains goblin, you're certainly not exempt.

w-what? no user, you don't have to make it, Veeky Forums would make it for you. you'd all love my dishes and all of the other Veeky Forums anons dishes...

>implying heating up tendies makes u a chef

I've occasionally hopped over to Veeky Forums because I like to eat both healthy and tasty and was hoping to find some worthwhile tips, but I've been utterly disappointed to be honest. Mostly crap and junk food.

bruh id fucking kill to have a gf that cooks and clean and all that shit i dont have the nerve to deal with but im living in a liberalist european state so all women in my generation are told to become engineers or doctors so you can either date a smart girl that will want to be equal because she got memed into doing a job she hates, or dating a girl too stupid to finish university that cooks etc. if you pay the bills.

The only girls left that do housework and have an iq over 75 are muslim girls who grew up here, but their familys are batshit insane and i dont want to date a girl who only does what i say when i beat her because she was raised that way

cook me food and i'll let you touch my muscles in return

>yfw I'm both Veeky Forumsizen and cu/ck/
>yfw I get meal inspo and recipes from Veeky Forums, then tweak and adjust them as needed for my macros and calories
>yfw I haven't had bland rice, chicken, broccoli in like 5 years
would still want a cute boy to be silly in the kitchen with, but not strictly for the nutritional benefits knowamsayin

>are we just gains gobblins to you
literally yes, take your shitty, fatty, carb loaded, sugar filled junk back where you belong

Pls say you mean fug and not eat. Ever since the cannibal cafe bs I cannot trust the internet on this shit.

I'm a powerlifter, and a former first cook.

I fucking love food; I could fuck you up in Kitchen Stadium

lmao yes of course I mean fug, thanks for the worried chuckle though

>9 hours at work
>2 hours working out
>8 hours sleeping
>2 hours studying

Do you really expect me to waste any of my free time standing in the kitchen?

Recommend some tasty fit meals

no, that'd be Veeky Forums twinks job

>chef from Veeky Forums

Kek, nice bait

The only threads at Veeky Forums are "what's your favorite fast food" and "how much soda do you guys drink per day?"

Fuck off

Food is just fuel you pretentious faggot.

Veeky Forums can't cook though.

>Veeky Forums
Don't come here acting superior m8, all you obese fucks do is argue about candy and fast food.

Dude anyone can go to ck and see 95% of the posts are rating fast food joints and arguing about booze.

Take the Muslim pill akhi.

I love Veeky Forums screencaps.

they removed the glory that was /fitlit/, but allow Veeky Forums to continue on with shit like this?