Feeling full on a cut?

Been doing my first cut for 2 weeks now, but I always feel hungry between meals and I get insane cravings.
Will I ever feel satisfied and full on a cut?
How can I stop cravings?
I haven't acted on my cravings but it is just annoying somtimes.

thanksss

Sipps, but unironically

I never could get use to the cravings so i stopped doing bulk/cut in seasons, i just eat decent all of the time now. Sure, i don't look as good as when i was in the peak of my cut, but at least i'm always full and am focused on getting stuff done instead of cravings.
Honestly, unless you're cutting for a comp or meet, just stop, it's so much easier on the mind.

eat big on training days
eat nothing on rest days

you're welcome

Shoo shoo gains goblin

whatever, you fucking idiot

Stay on it long enough (multiple months) and cravings/hunger goes away 100%. Shit's super easy after you get over that initial diet hump.

>eat nothing for 24 hours

wanna know how i know you're dyel?

Well you are at a big deficit, of course you will get cravings. That's what diets do.

I have the opposite problem. I went on a major deficit and completely changed my eating habits and completely cut out snacking and lost around 10 kg. Now i'm 86kg and decided I don't want to keep pure cardio till i'm skelly mode, so now i'm lifting and trying to get the protein and calories needed.

I am really struggling to get even 2100 kcal a day. I feel constantly full. My meals have switched from "not much" to 200g of meat and other shit. I have oatmeal, milk and protein powder for breakfast. I have chicken, some other shit and a 1 scoop shake for lunch. I have another shake just before leaving the offices and eat more meat and veg when i get home. I just constantly feel full and its almost torturous.

My calorie spread today (already entered my dinner)

Same, I'm skelly 60kg 1m80 and trying to gain weight. I only set my goal at 250 grams a week on myfitnesspal but eating enough for only that (2300~ calories) is already a struggle

It doesn't help that I'm a NEET so money is tight too

Why not just drink a couple of glasses of whole milk throughout the day in addition to what you've been doing? If you dont make it into a smoothie or anything it's very drinkable and won't really fill you up that much.

I feel you user. I'm trying to sort myself out. Cut up my credit cards and only have 150 quid left for the rest of the month. My monthly salary is super eaten in to by debt.

We're going to make it bro. We can do it.

I'm at 2300kcal per day, my TDEE is 2800-3000kcal (depending on the calculator).
I've read that fatty meals gets rid of the cravings, maybe I should switch to a keto diet?
Or no?

How is no one telling OP to stuff their face with fibrous vegetables? I have to tell you turds this every single fucking day. Low calorie green vegetable swill fill your stomach up and aid digestion. This is like Veeky Forums 101.

I might start doing that, cheers.

OP here.
>How is no one telling OP to stuff their face with fibrous vegetables?
I already do.

I've never had such strong cravings in my life before but these last 3 days have been hell.
I'm not giving up though! We can all make it brahs

Not just with your meals, when you get cravings. Get something cheap like cabbage, boil it up, eat it with some salty low cal seasoning like soy sauce til your stomach hurts if you have to.

Keto is bad, but for other reasons. I don't know just try different things and see if it works for you. You could try preparing batches of vegetables, they're very caloricly dilute so you can eat huge quantities. Maybe try eating 2 big meals of 1000 calories and sating snacks like unsalted nuts (I can eat very few hazelnuts beofre I feel full) in between. Maybe up your protein intake a little, it's the most sating macro. I personally dig oatmeal, just 50g with some berries fill me up for a few hours and that's like 200 calories.

Damn i wish my food was this aesthetic. How many calories you think that is?

>Keto is bad, but for other reasons.

>doesn't post any of these "reasons"

Any good calorie calculators to recommend on mobile? All the ones ive tried were jank, albiet free.

I'm on a 2300kcal cut right now, and for the last two weeks I've been eating this:

Breakfast:
Oats with milk + coffee
Multivitamin
Omega-3

Lunch:
Chicken and rice + veggies
Omega-3

Midday "snack":
Oats with milk
Glass of milk

Dinner:
Chicken and rice + veggies
Omega-3

Night "snack":
Oats with milk

Because this is not the thread for this you little shithead. I bet there already is a keto thread with people shitting on each other as always.

Jesus Christ how have you not killed yourself yet

No need to drink that much milk on a cut. And since you didn't list any actual quantities, I'm assuming you're just mixing in a bit of veggies with your chicken and rice. You should really just be eating like a whole plate of them whenever you feel hungry but are near your caloric limit

Veggies plus siracha sauce

Take it easy man.
I choose not to post the quantities because I thought it would be irrelevant, I just wanted to give you an idea of what I am eating.

Quick stats are: 177g protein, 217g carbs, 80g fat.

Pretty good but it's lacking vairety, which is one of the most important factors. I'd also cut at least some of the milk, it really isn't good and if you drink that much it adds up quickly (milk isn't that sating either).

I don't know about you but I need to drink like a gallon of water a day at least when I'm eating at deficit otherwise I get crazy cravings, especially in the evenings. Whenever I get hungry I just chug a bunch water and puff on my vape for a bit until I feel content.

>negating the miniscule benefits of a multivitamin by consuming coffee

ya dun goofed bud

so you get your fat intake exclusively from milk?

lel

>I'm at 2300kcal per day, my TDEE is 2800-3000kcal (depending on the calculator).
That sounds off
Depends on how much you weigh of course, but I suggest you to recalculate without selecting moderate activity, that fucks up the calculations

Also as in many things in life, embracing the suck and accepting that it will provide nice results is the only way to get over cravings. Any other effort or obsession will make them stronger

oh fuck lol i forgot 70grams of peanutbutter as well. that's where i get most of my fats from.