Tfw you realize nihilism is the true red pill and everything you do won't matter in a million years

>tfw you realize nihilism is the true red pill and everything you do won't matter in a million years
>tfw everything is 99.9% just a computer simulation anyway

Why haven't you asked that girl out yet Veeky Forums? You can do literally whatever the fuck you wanna do

That's a nice set of baseless assumptions you got there, brother

>pill
Kill yourself, polturd.

what girl? i don't want to ask anybody out.

If the things we did were still around in a million years they wouldn't be worth doing.

Impermanence is what gives life it's value.

>Redpill
Reminder.

>tfw the thing you want the most is not obtainable anymore

>nihilism
Go fuck yourself, bucko

You should go rescue your father, sunshine

Oh I completely agree with Jordan on basically everything, but I realized that perhaps a nihilistic mentality is actually good as long as you don't use it to justify immorality

>I can shoot up this school it won't matter in a million years
Bad
>I can ask that girl out because if she says no it won't matter in a million years anyway
Good, if it helps you actually do it instead of being afraid

>Why haven't you asked that girl out yet Veeky Forums

I have. It didn't work out. I had a thing going with my gym oneitis for about a month but she turned out to be a disappointment like all the rest. I'm supposed to say that at least I tried, but I've tried so many times and I'm so tired of rejection and failure.

just because you faggots are weak and need to suck jordan b peterson's titts doesnt mean nihilism isnt the truth. you want to have purpose because your feels will catch up to you and you dont want to go back on prozac. well fuck off m8

Just kys

Hell is real, and by adhering to nihilism you are denying the excistence of god. Is it really worth it to go to hell to seem edgy on a internet memeboard?

wow dude you sure are redpilled for an eighteen year old who hasn't read any philosophy at all, but you think Nietzsche said that once. God is dead xDD

LMAO

>heh nihilism is like not caring what other people think man
>I can be MORAL and NIHILISTIC at the same time, I am basically an ubermensch at this point
holy shit stop posting, I bet you also have a WICKED SENSE OF HUMOR

user can't you see? This is hell, we're living in it.

Nihilism doesn't reject God inherently. You could also construe that God doesn't care either - which is a lot more evident than God being all-loving and all-good.

morality is a joke

jordan just doesnt tell you that.

We must create our own meaning if we find there is none without our say.

>Hell is real

[citation needed]

I don't think hell can be much worse than life already is. If there is a god, he is an absolute fucking cunt. (there isn't tho and if you think otherwise you are quite simply fucking retarded)

We are always trapped in a few contexts where meaning and consequences exist.
If nothing matters, why do you fear pain?
If nothing matters, why do you crave pleasure?

Hell was a burnt offering and later garbage pit outside the walls of Jerusalem. You won't be going there when you die unless you actually live in Israel and choose to be buried there.

No EVERYTHING you do matter. That's why you should try to actually do something good instead of waiting to die.

PS : When you do bad shit to other people you act against yourself

>>I can be MORAL and NIHILISTIC at the same time, I am basically an ubermensch at this point

I'm pretty sure this is more or less exactly what Nietzsche said we're going to have to become if we want to overcome the death of God

I mean he literally used the term "superman" or something very similar to it

Overman.

>nihilism
get a load of this sadcunt
you've got to fight and control your OWN destiny instead of submitting to inevitability. nothing matters in the end? fuck that, make whatever you do matter and prove them all wrong.

>make whatever you do matter and prove them all wrong.

welcome to nihilism, you fucking retard

>everything you do won't matter in a million years
But it matters now. What the fuck do I care about a million years from now? Shitty argument desu

>tfw reading this post during lab

>say it fuck it decide to engange in convo with the girl i am workin instead of usual lab chitnchat

>ask her if she wants to take cofee

>says she cant today but she is up for it tomorrow after class

Thanks op, first time i asked girl out

Absurdism is the way to go mofo

That's existentialism.

Which is basically an offshoot of existential nihilism.

Nothing matters in the end but the road you take to the end.

(You)

The ultimate redpill is cynical-stoicism

applesauce shoelaces hobbyhorse
-rainbow shit