Anyone got some good Veeky Forums revenge stories?

Anyone got some good Veeky Forums revenge stories?

Im coming out of major depression and part of my lifting motivation is to make her crawl back to me as iI look better and she's getting fatter. But I'll be with someone way hotter and cooler. Than i can close that chapter of my life feeling fulfilled and lift for the new qt.

Trihex pic unrelated but him and caleb inspire me to lift too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRJWcTYOTso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wife left me while I was in grad school and got overwhelmed with the time requirements and didn't have time for myself much less her.

Finished, and got back in shape over 2 years, great job, sailboat money the works but still missed her. Eventually started juicing and left humanity behind.
Started dating a gymnast and cheerleader for a professional football team and saw my ex at a restaraunt one day with her now boyfriend. Guess what, she didnt give a rats ass.

Nigga, if you need to learn this shit the hard way go ahead, but the only person that will make you happy is you. Two sick unhappy people dont make a happy healthy couple. Get over your shit and be happy before you start dating again. By all means hit up a few slampigs and have some fun, but get yourself good. Otherwise you'll end up like a fit meme like I did for 3 years.

Rare good advice

I also lift to impress. Pic related, it's me

redpill me on juicing, I to become a greek god even if it means leaving my mortal coil behind. What are the consequences? And not the meme LE TINY PEE PEE

/thread

why boil forearms?

moose meat

Cx

Not him, but I'm pretty afraid of hopping on gear myself. I see Connor Murphy going bald and having to comb over at age 20, guys with nasty test induced breakouts, Rich Piana going through his 10th divorce, Kali muscle and every other builder who gets huge turning into a sub 70 IQ Neanderthal.

Disgusting coal burning whore.

>saw my ex at a restaraunt one day with her now boyfriend. Guess what, she didnt give a rats ass.
this statement is the last nugget of truth i need to swallow regarding my ex. i want to still be a part of her thoughts like she's a part of mine but i need to let it go an accept that it's probably not the case, painful as it is

not that you care im just typing for me

Do a little research. But overall health wise it hasn't had any immediate impact. I work in the research sector in a engineering and if anything it gave me a sense of well being and motivation to work. Sex life is a bit better too.

Cut down to 12-15% bf and try a 500mg/wk test cycle for 16wks. Go from there.

Forgot how many shitskins there are on Veeky Forums thirsting for white wimminz.

>Hurr durr white women belong to me, but the ebil black boogeyman keeps stealing them from me
is that way beta virgin

Is trenbolone ok for a first time juicer?

Ouch, did I hit a button, mudblood?

sore

do you know how mad you're going?

If your story is true she probably cared. What was age supposed to do, break down crying in the restaurant begging for your cock? Your post is still good, but I can guarantee she cared at least a little bit

hahah yesssss

Yes, just use a regular dosis

>implying reddit faggots like that have racial pride

on this topic at least you are undoubtedly closer to that reddit guy than the big bad racist

Trihex's gf is so cute. This isn't even a good pic of her. I hate when she's on stream because the feels are too distracting

She seems pretty cool too. Happy for Trihex.

Was interested in this girl but she never had a bf. Her cousin told me take it slow with her so i did. We dated but nothing official told her lets just keep it casual so i didnt scare her off. Since we werent "anything" some other guy comes in and fucks her and ends up dating her. Since we werent anything she doesnt see the problem.

3 years pass im on the way to greek god status when I used to be a skinny lanklet. Shes dating the same guy but hes out of shape now and depressed. She is back in town for a week so we hang out. We go out to black angus and she pays.

Im driving her back on the freeway and i think about how much i hate this bitch. I look at her pissed and she looks at me. Kiss her, she sucks my dick, she fucking swallowed it all up, and she wanted more.

I drop her off in front of her boyfriends house and tell her shes still the same peice of shit she used to be. Told her if she talks to me ever again ill send her bf the audio from my dashcam of her sucking my dick.

She was only a 6 tho she was one of those first love girls.

TriHard Cx

>hotel*

Not house

>boyfriends hotel

>left humanity behind
>she didnt give a rats ass

lol guess humanity still hanging onto you, inb4 you talk back to me with no pics

If you really make it OP you won't even care about your old bitch to have revenge because you already have a new life.

>You will never break blood vessels in your forearms from the centrifugal force of masturbating faster than the speed of sound.

>Started lifting to impress cute desi Indian girl.
>She started dating some scum from a local band.
>Forget about her.
>Find out later that she got acid to the face from some family member of the dude she was meant to marry.
>Don't feel bad.

> ask girl to prom
> she says no
> am beta with a crush so buy her a birthday present later that year anyway
8 years later
> am attorney
> am Veeky Forums
> studying in coffee shop for second bar exam, going to be admitted into another state
> she is working there
> we talk, catch up, she dropped out college, had two kids by two dads, got fat

She was openly 'miring my financial gains, not my social or physical ones. I did not gain any vengeance, all I did was be thankful I had dodged a bullet.

holy shit that got fucking real.

>shitskin getting butthurt
Fuck off from our women.

>look like that
>score a 4/10
man am i glad i dont play videogames for a living

I don't get this at all. Is it saying she has a husband and a bf?

>few minor diffrences
the way I read it she is fucking married to the dude who is rich and she isn't super attracted to him, and sounds like she is only staying with him bcus he has steady paycheck and wants divorce
>everyone deserves to with someone who they are 100% happy with tehe
^her justification

Again the minor differences is it's hubby instead of bf unless im wrong then she is super slut gold digger instead of just gold digger

cx

What's wrong with saying nigger? this is literally part of this site's history. So you can enojy things you like while calling other people fags and niggers without even thinking but niggers and other non whites coming to this site can't comprehend this
tl;dr
fuck off nigger, go back to twitter and facebook

Sort yourself out

You think i'm going to read that, nigger?

fpbt
Sometimes I get alittle depression here and there cause of life (break up with ex, ec) but weed always fixed that. That and Fried Chicken

Can you imagine that? I mean fuck, you think your woman is loyal but boom last night she sucked some man's dick in his car and you don't even know it.
I want gf and all but sometmies i think it's for the best aspie like me will not get one. Like honestly i'd just be paranoid all the time and would assume she was cheating on me every time she wouldn't be with me.

>/pol/ reading comprehension

A woman's only as good as her options user. Schemers I tell ya.

I've watched adult women offer every hole of their body just to say I've been with such and such the professional athlete. Most men learn eventually though and move past it.

but how? i still have hopes that one day i'll find that qt that will be my wife

Listen once she's had your kid the job is done. If she wants to fuck around let her but you need to leave her period. You got the kid with superior genes you were seeking...

Don't be the poor sucker like the reddit women were going on about saying they were ok having affairs. Men don't even have affairs half the time. In most cases they fuck and forget the woman's name they had sex with.

Since when is Connor Murphy balding?

I think you misunderstood my need for qt that will be my wife with wanting to have kids.
I WANT to have kids but im not okay with my woman cucking me. Where did you even get that idea that im some cuck who just wants woman to give me kid and then can cheat one me?
I want qt that i will marry and grow old with while at some point we'll have kids together. To raise healthy kids you need healthy family and you need both dad and mom for that.

Preacher's a goddamned great graphic novel. Need to go read it again.

>implying that doesn't go both ways
How do you think each group of any ideology is viewed? Almost every memeber of some group can be 6ft+ god but if they've got some fat or ugly people guess who is going to be used as in image to represent said group?
It's like you people don't know how politics work.

Visit the rural parts of Norway, Sweden, Denmark. Plenty of other places. If you're looking for this from club thotties prepare for massive disappointment.

scuffed ass mofo

Aren't almost all actually ethincally swedish women absolute horrendous sluts and cunts?
At least that was my experience.

Disgusting racemixers
Sage

Yes, yes they are. It seems that blonde hair gene is connect to being a slut.

Their culture is very open to the concept of nudity and sexuality unlike the americans up until a few years ago. You're talking about the "ugly" ones who immigrate to western nations as they usually can't find spouses.

If you spent time to learn their culture you'd see that as clear as day. Now if you want some club slut who's been banged out...then be my guest. Most of the ones who immigrate are pretty skanky and perfectly fine with it.

Just take a trip honestly if thats what you want

unless you roid on high dosages for 2+ years any sides will be treatable. the big bad consequence is that once you've tried it out you'll never want to go back to nattymode

Kek

I expected some fedora tier delusion about how your ex had tears in her eyes, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Any revenge of this type is just pitiful. Move on and work for yourself, anons.

>Don't feel bad
you're piece of shit

why are niggers even posting this stuff. It doesn't phase anyone.

>t. No lips McGee.

>herbivore men
what did he mean by this?

what does that even mean? don't forget the chances that you speak to a native english speaker on this weaboo board aren't that great.

>part of my lifting motivation is to make her crawl back to me as iI look better and she's getting fatter.
It won't happen, she's with me now aha.
Seriously though it won't happen. Women hate salty kunts and you sure sound like one. Also if she left you muscles won't change her mind mane. If she notices she'll just think you're trying really hard to impress her because she broke you, and she'll also realize that you think she's "like the other girls" and that you can win her back with your incel muscles. Better guess again boyo.

These numbers doubled with the new immigrants coming in

I was implying he was the desi roastie that had her face ruined by acid and archaic tribal/caste systems.

I got divorced and my ex was an officer in the military. I had to give her back my military ID so she could return it to the Gov't and we hadn't seen each other in 6 months. I had gone from skinny-fat to low body fat and almost maxed out beginner gains in that time. Rolled up to her house on my bike without a shirt on because it was the middle of Summer. She let out a "Wow, holy shit" and was clearly 'mirin. Gave her the ID and she was trying to talk for a minute. I hit her with the "Hey it was good seeing you, I have to go." Ride away on my bike and never saw her again.

youtube.com/watch?v=sRJWcTYOTso

This.

My ex-girlfriend suffered from a complicated mental illness that made maintaining a relationship effectively impossible. She regularly tried to tell the man-child with whom she eventually eloped that I was abusive, mistreating her, etc. - none of which was true, obviously. Perhaps she was projecting as these were the things she herself was doing to me, although I loved her regardless. Nonetheless, she eventually decided enough was enough and sent him nudes, declared herself his boyfriend, and, naturally, lied to me. I trusted my intuition and shortly thereafter told her we needed to talk, before breaking up with her.

She was the first person I really loved, and the pain of being replaced after four years triggered the the type of deep psychological wounds that people pay thousands of dollars to discover. For a while, I was consumed by the desire to improve myself. Not for myself, but for her, out of contrition and vengeance; physically, personally, intellectually, etc.
Before long the hatred that driving this desire burned me, badly. I was hospitalized to prevent myself from self-harming and took two weeks out of graduate school to recover. Gradually, I realized that this drive was a way of both avoiding and habitually reopening those wounds. The hate that flowed out of them was both sustaining me and killing me. When I turned my attention toward myself, that's when I stopped festering and started improving for real.

Even the worst, most irrational breakup is reason to reflect on yourself. Enduring grief is a rare opportunity. Maybe my story's a little strange, but the message is the same: Improve you for you, because you really are the only one who's capable of making yourself happy; and attracting people who make that happiness possible is an eventual part of that process.

or OP could use devilish tactics and send the pictures of her new boyfriend getting tag teamed like Jenna Jameson by two dudes with cum on his face to her with the following phrase...

and you left me for this faggot...

Now THATS what I call DEVILISH TACTICS

What a coincidence except in the situation my older cousin is dealing with the guy is probably going to end up doing years in federal prison as he was stupid enough to assault her in a public place on video camera on new years eve which is now in the hands of the state district attorney.

Boys if a chick wants to leave you. Just leave her alone. You don't have to hit her. Just walk away. Now don't be fucking stupid and have multiple felonies thrown at you and have to go to trial in court where they will always look at the woman more favorable then they will the man.

Personally im going to see the look on this mexicans face when he gets years in the clink ....

huh?

There's literally nothing you can do about us fucking your white women :^)

Ok if i posted the photo that'd mean i'd have 3 men having sex on my device one of whom my past girlfriend left me for and eventually got married to. He had more money so I didn't really blame her but seeing a grown man having a guys cock in his mouth and one in his ass has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my entire life.

Now as much as I'd love to post it on instagram and see the fall out when thousands of people respond ZOMG I didn't know he was gay I kinda like the guy and he takes care of my kid.

I haven't gone full devil trigger just yet but its my ace in the hole for if he decides to fuck me over.

white guys are with non white women all the time
fuck off you stupid faggot

DETROIT SMASH

My exes are usually jealous when they see me out. I usually break up with them though so there is that.

Her: But I should be happier than you. We have a Mercedes and a nice house in Connecticut.
Me: I live in Connecticut I've seen your husband regularly at the gay bar I tend bar at
Her: W-w-what user...you're lying
Me: Why would I make that up...do you think I enjoy being around gay men all night. He told me not to tell you because he thought you'd leave him like you left me
Her: God user...I fucking hate you so much.
Me: I didn't rape your husband champ. Some guy in a pink leotard did who absolutely loves Britney Spears "You drive me crazy" did though

> Dated a great girl for about a year
> Parents are pretty much Nazis, and she's too innocent to do anything about it
> After about a year they tell her she can't see me anymore
> She agrees
> Sees me in secret, goes from dating, to Fwb, to I guess people that fuck on occasion
> Goes on for another 2 years like this
> Get bored of it, get /fit, tell her she needs to stand up to her parents if she wants to see me again
> In the meantime, realize how shitty the relationship was from the get go
> Don't even want her back, but now she's serious about doing something about it
> Wants to confront them together
> We do. They agree, say since we've been sticking together all this time it's true love, yadda yadda
> I leave in my car laughing
> Get one more text from her that just said
> Asshole.
What kind of chick stops seeing you after a year because her parents said to? Good riddance. And mind you, this isn't some highschool shit, she was 20 when I met her.

>Her parents are pretty much Nazis
A man can dream user, a man can dream. Mfw met a dutch girl who was extremely right wing and the most racist girl I've ever met, she was the cutest damn thing, wanted to restore Europe, cute ass too

yeah but that's different

Oh no not like real Nazis, like she was 21 and still had to be home by 10PM type of Nazis.

In that case tell her to grow the fuck up. You're best without her user, if she has no backbone to her parents, what will she be like with guys hitting on her?

Lots of love,
Michael

>strict parents
>nazis
Jesus christ we've comed to times when if some parents try to shelter their child for good intentions they're called nazis.
And they're right, it's one thing about being alfa and the other about being an asshole. Like honestly i don't fucking get you people. Couldn't you just straight up told her you're not interest in relationship?

Fucking degenrate racemixers
SAGE

Ascended

Your race? Are you a nigger?

Damn right you get it bro.

You know what sucks. I know girls who lived sheltered lives from their parents who have turned into degenerate sluts, I know girls who have had free reign over their lives early on who have turned into degenerate sluts. My girlfriend went through a slut stage in her past.

When I have a little girl, I don't know what to do. I don't want to live to see my daughter abused, manipulated, tainted. What is the point man, why do I have to have a little girl knowing one day she might be sucking nigger cock.