Can we get a CBT for those of us still on our way? Down to 312 from 315 in March...

Can we get a CBT for those of us still on our way? Down to 312 from 315 in March. Really feeling good about how I'm starting to look.

You've lost 3lbs in 2 months

That is some terrible progress user, sad!

>beginners don't gain muscle whole losing fat, resulting in a deceptive scale number
user decides to be pants on head retarded today. Many such cases!

Don;t worry about the haters, first have you read the sticky and how many times?

Also start keeping a spreadsheet of your progress

1. Why 2-3lbs in a few months?
2. With proper nutrition/sleep/exercise it isn't hard to lose 2lb a week

What are your stats btw?

I'm for any CBT not started by the head of the Lollipop Guild

we have a /fat/ thread for this. use it

>3lbs in 2 months
How?

I usually lose that in a week or so.

Started at 300lbs April 5th
I'm now at 278lbs

Anyway, my last body pic is on the right

stats?

What is your routine and diet like?

You should begin to cut slowly and devote at least half of your workout to cardio. When I was a fat ass at 231 lbs I managed to lost 4 lbs during my first two weeks of working out and cutting out junk (mainly soda and cookies).

Did you just lean back a bit?

RENEGADE DIET

6'2"

too fat for calipers. bf% estimators online put it at 33% based on my waist/neck size

it's a little bit different angle since the one on the left i held the camera while i took it, but that's the only angle i have. don't have one at 300lbs unfortunately

>people read the sticky more than once
Hahahaha

84kg
184 cm
down from 100 before christmas

>losing 3lb in 2 months

Even boogie is better than this.

>gaining that much muscle in two months
>mistaking strength from CNS adaptation as muscle gain
Just go back, but don't go back to /pol/, we don't want nu-/pol/ either. Just go back.

I want Veeky Forums's opinion I'm 82kg at 178cm

I think I should be at like 74kg to be at a normal weight but on the other hand I already have loose skin after being 130 a few years back... I'll show it after this post

This is the loose skin, I always wonder if it's really worth it to cut even more more weight or just remove all of it with surgery,

is this a fucking troll thread lol wtf

>hey guys I'm severely overweight and I lost 3 lbs rate my progress

I'm not even obese and I could lose 2 lbs in a week

163lb, 5'8". Decided to stay at this weight and recomp, though tempted to go down because abs. Will probably hit 1/2/3/4 in a month

>down 3 lbs

Nigga you probably take shits that weigh that much, stop eating like a fat piece of shit

I could post pics, but I went from ~320 to 295 in about a month and a half.
Just put down the fork guys and cardio more.

You fucking dumbass. Count your calories properly or you'll never make it.

2 years, 6'3 149lbs -> 200lbs

boogie hasn't lost 10 pounds over the span of 7 years.

I'm not fucking joking.

mirin that islander aesthetic

I can lose over 10lbs in a couple of days if I go on a cut.

Kee it up lad.

height? you look a lot fatter than me at ~275

I like that Ricky Gervais line about the woman that ate 10 pie and chips a day.

How about 9 pie and chips a day.

Unless that hairstyle is a fashion statement in your culture, please fucking get it under control.

Can we post full uncensored frontals on Veeky Forums?
I don't want to get banned nor do I have photoshop

wow fat and a trump supporter. sad!

We even cut at that weight, the loose skin is going to be even worse. You might as well stay fat and preach fat acceptance because at that point there's no going back.

5'9" 146lbs, currently cutting till i see abs

apologies for sideways photo, mobile posting is dumb

Nice. It's refreshing to see a bear instead of another stick thin twink.

I wasn't bragging. I asked the same thing you did. I'm down ~22lbs so far with hopefully a little more muscle (probably not much)

fug dude good job, could be juicier after 2 yrs tho. Are you aiming for ottermode?

>same weight, same goals, 3 inches shorter

Fuaaark maybe if I flex like a sperg I'll feel better about myself

12 lbs gained so far in five weeks.
Fuck skele mode.

Hey. I started out 60 pounds heavier than you, and I'm going to catch up in about a month.

that's an awful angle but cut as much as you can and then get loose skin surgery. it's the only way you'll really feel confident with your body

>200lbs

that's not 200lbs lol

5'11, was probably bloated when I took the pic
Usually have it tied up

230 at 6'3, measured my bf more than a month ago, I guess I'm around 20% atm
Cutting is extremely hard to me, i can only mantain it a couple weeks till i go off track and start eating like a dumpster again ;_;

I'm getting freaked out, I look about this fat but am only 240, and I'm not even a manlet.

5'11 185lbs
Team no chest

Thanks breh, and I don't really have a specific goal body in mind desu. I'm mainly just focused on clean eating and keeping my bodyfat

How much do I look like I weigh?

No more lat pull down for you boiyo. What are you doing for chest? Injury?

do some curls jesus

Reporting in

Huh, you look to be at a similar bf% as me, maybe a bit higher than me because I have a lot more vascularity. Except I'm 5'11 and 205 lbs. Have you ever considered that you're getting a wee bit too skinny?

mirin, what do u do for digust?

YOUR APHA MALE IS HERE

Begining

Progress after 6 months. Regular gym but still eat at maintenece + occasionaly. Nutritional shit, not mc donalds.

Hungry Skelly mode

what is that bulge?

I will now proclaim with utter certainty

that you're going to make it senpai.

You're so lumpy and pale. You look like a barely shaped mass of floury dough. Disgrace.

I havent lost any noticable musclemass so far, all my numbers are the same with some increasing even, so as far as i can tell ive mainly lost fat. Im skinny because i wasnt very big when i started, just fat.
I was struggling with some painful tendonitis for months so i barely curled, tendonitis has since mostly gone away so ive started to curl again, with more emphasis on form.

Bulk or cut?
5'10 77kg/169lbs
Im Thinking cut till 70-71(156lbs) then bulk

Old pic me at 85kg

look like shit

BEHOLD MY MASCULINE WAISTlINE YOU PATHETIC DYELS

Bump

i am your before, how long until your arms grew from sticks

Monthly pics

are u literally me? 183cm, 83 kgs, weighed 100kgs at most before i realized i need change
We both gon make it, brother from another mother

Slow going but I'll get there

almost human, good job

hehe krok here

>146lbs
>5'9
FUCKING EAT AND LIFT! You have no fucking muscle. By the time you see abs, you're going to look like an 80's AIDS victim.

5'8"
141 lb
Split bro
Hungry skeleton mode on

use paint

6'2

185 at right (two weeks old pic)
155 at left

Nine months apart

Stats?

Thoughts?

>I havent lost any noticable musclemass so far,

Well, you can't lose something you don't have.

I fluctuate that much by taking a huge morning shit tbqfh fampaim8

are you natty ? nice work.
what was your starting point for lifting ?
and total years lifted
thanks

...louis?

user I kinda went your route. I was 320lbs and weak when I started 18ish months ago. for the first few months I just "lived more actively" and felt better all the time even though the scale didn't go down. then I started lifting seriously, and lost a little weight (only about 10 pounds in 6 months) but gained serious strenght. obviously I put on muscle so I lost more than 10 pounds of fat. after 6 months of that I decided it was time to completely redo my diet. I started counting macros and eating healthy. stopped drinking alcohol too (though I still do it on special occasions)

it's been about 9 months since I started paying attention to my diet. I'm now 220 (6'0") and can lift 1/2/3/4 for reps. I legitimately have gone through 7 belt holes and need to get a new belt. a year ago I was using the last hole, now the smallest hole is a little too big.

obviously I'm not finished yet and need to lose about 30 pounds more (then probably start a cut-bulk cycle) but it's totally doable in this order. ignore all the faggots saying you need to lose all body fat before you start training. doing weight training from the beginning makes you feel great and motivates you. just losing weight you're still a fucking weakling inside which is the worst feeling.

good luck to you

post pic

The dude is 6'3"

You're still going to be fat in 30 pounds, aim for a little more

not him but if you have to ask if that body is natty or not you have a serious problem

That's good visual progress user, what's the weight difference in these pics?

no

Average muscle gain is .5lbs/week. Cutting calories correctly should be 2 lbs/week.

So since March, at 1.5 lbs/week, you should be down 12 lbs or more, depending on which week.

most likely. I don't aim for numbers specifically I aim to look good and feel good. I'll keep cutting until I feel like I can't go lower without severely sacrificing strenght, then probably do a clean bulk of about 5kg then start cutting again.

the fun thing about training while overweight is how you can maintain, and even improve, strenght while losing weight. bench press is the only lift where I'm weaker than I was while 100 pounds heavier. everything else has gone up despite permanently being on a caloric deficit.

looking good

>disgusting fat neckbeard
This is the state of /fit now, huh?

>Started at 280lbs in janurary
>Down to 279lbs now

Rate my progress