Wife went through heroin, MMDA and cigarettes withdrawal 6 months ago

>wife went through heroin, MMDA and cigarettes withdrawal 6 months ago
>gained 50lbs through the process
>got depressed over her newly gained weight
>hired herself a personal fitness coach to let her help lose weight
>3 months in and she told me she's having feelings for him but won't let anything happen because she loves me
>whatcanyoudo.jpg
>one month later she said she is wondering how would it be to have an intercourse with him
>i obviously said if that happens she can pack her bags and we will get a divorce
>today i broke into her facebook and i have seen she fucked him after all so i will pack her bags as soon as i come back home from work

what i wanted to tell you is don't fall for the personal coach meme and don't let your wives have one, those guys don't care about anything and will ruin your marriage given the chance

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6b3taj/germany_i_have_recently_found_out_my_daughter_has/
reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6bk25x/usawi_wife_committed_adultery_and_i_have/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fx49UgzHlxY
youtu.be/UGobXsmPx78
youtube.com/watch?v=kUclbHGhByk
youtu.be/KUfzMDryA94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>having a wife addicted to heroin and mdma

Don't think the personal coach was the problem here buddy. Sounds like your wife just has zero self control.

Okay. Congrats on ditching your fat junkie whore wife

you're definitely better off without her, I was going to advise you to get a divorce as soon as I read the first row.

better luck next time, bro.

I agree with this
My gym owner also privately coaches women, and is always flirty as fuck
You never know what will happen

Falling for the meme. You did this to yourself, should have have dumped her when she gained 50 lbs.

Rejoice user,

Today is a GREAT fucking day

>marrying an addict
>blaming the PT
He was just getting it wet. The fault is half yours for marrying an addict and half hers for hafing no impulse control.
Sorry for your loss if story isn't fake, better luck next time

Also

Document the infidelity somehow and get a fucking lawyer NOW

>wife went through heroin, MMDA and cigarettes
Jesus christ are you the same way?

Maybe the red flag was Heroin and MDMA addiction. You don't think she was fucking dudes to support her habit?

Should have dumped her then. And then she gains 50lbs. Another time you should have turfed her.

Gotta be b8. Hide as much cash as you can now. Cancel joint credit cards after you funnel out some money. Don't let her know for a week that you know. In this time you can protect yourself, and get something out of it.

Talk to a lawyer before you confront her next week. Take care of your shit bro. Hide your cash. Rack or cancel the cards, you are both on the hook for half the debt so you may as well funnel some money to hide.

Cuck

Thousand times this, otherwise you'll be getting fucked over.

i swear like 80% of guys who get into PTing are purely in it for the lonely cougar puss, so i'm sorry to hear this OP but i'm not surprised
also let's be real it wasn't the PT's fault, she was gonna cheat eventually he was just the first easily available cock to sit on, so in a way it's probably better for you in the long term that you found out like this. if it wasn't him she would have prolly ended up shagging some guy at her work or something, and that could have gone on for YEARS without you knowing, all the while as your marital life gets worse and she sees you more and more as just a provider, until at long last she makes it seem like all the strife is your fault, files for a divorce, sucks you totally dry and rides the cock carousel into the sunset on your dime without you ever finding out she was the one cheating. i guess what i'm saying is at least you know the full picture, and got out on your own terms
good luck op, next time find someone for whom their addiction is you, not degenerate ass drugs

>Marry an addict with no self control, no self respect and no self confidence who is dependent on and seemingly powerless anything that will make her feel good.

>Blame the trainer she fucked

Bitch was probably fucking around the whole time. Any idea how common it is for an addict to use sex for drugs? You only have yourself to blame for marrying that druggie whore.

The real lesson here kids is dont date a drug addict whore. And certainly don't marry one. Mentally stable girls may cheat, but fucked up bitches bring the odds way higher.

no i am a personal banker, she was something of a high school sweetheart i lost contact with and wanted to save her when i met her again years after we finished high school

OP, do this or you're retarded and deserve what's coming. document everything, call a divorce lawyer with a good rep

>wanted to save her

never a good thing to do.
lesson learned.

GET THE INFIDELITY RECORDED ASAP

>I wanted to save her

Well congrats, you saved her a shit ton of money since she got to use yours for however long you were together. Be careful what you wish for.

does it matter if i gathered the evidence by breaking into her facebook account?

If you have proof of her addictions you can probably use that to not have to pay alimony and to get custody

nice way of saying it
harsh way of saying it
but both are dubs of kek's honest truth

>marrying a degenerate

I'm sorry but I'm not surprised she did what she did. Doing drugs and getting drunk every weekend is unacceptable past the age of 21

probably not, but if it is an issue you can probably claim that you were doing it for her own good, something along the lines of
>she was an addict who's always abused substances and claimed to be clean but seemed really depressed nonetheless, i wanted to find out if she'd been using again
or something

Good question for your lawyer who you should already have

If I were you I would ask in reddit.com/r/legaladvice/

they get cases like these all the time, and legal experts actually answer in those threads for free

months in and she told me she's having feelings for him but won't let anything happen because she loves me
kek

This is the core of the problem and the conclusion you come to is not to have a PT?

It's unfortunate to go around becoming less trusting of others when it was your wife's fault from the beginning.

more like dont fall for the wife meme lmao
good luck losing half your shit

>reddit

>being on Veeky Forums
>not personally training your woman

They will never learn.

Yes. Certain subreddits are best sources of useful information online.

>3 months in and she told me she's having feelings for him but won't let anything happen because she loves me

She already fucked him at least 100 times when she told you this. You probably kissed her lips while there was still bits of cum on her lips because she gave him a blowjob in the parking lot.

Whatever happens OP, do not take her back. Drop her stuff outside your door and don't even let her come back in your life again. She will try to manipulate you, she will lie. Don't fall for it.

cuckold

It seems they are beginning to learn finally. It seems some of them are still demonstrating a capacity to think like rational human beings.

Very nice

This. Extremely much this. Make sure you protect yourself real good before you initiate any of this. Given her history she will go out for you and claim all sorts of shit just to get what she wants.

Remember this. She is not your wife anymore and you must deceive her for a week so you can have your back clear.

Don't pack her shit, get legal advice now and I mean NOW. Let your lawyer help you with this asap and trust in your lawyer.

Gods speed my friend. Junkies and ex-junkies are not to be trusted so make sure you get every angle. Do not fuck her during this week, else she might claim rape afterwards. It will be tempting but you must under no circumstance penetrate her.

Agree, you and your wife are low tier human degenerates

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6b3taj/germany_i_have_recently_found_out_my_daughter_has/

>wife is addicted to heroin and ecstasy
>wife got fat
>wife is now cucking me
>I think I'm finally gonna leave her, guys.

that's a link with content.
do you have an argument to go with that?

i just posted it on reddit

If your significant other is spending time with men that aren't you then you're doing something wrong. No other way around this. Men aren't "friends" with women unless they want to fuck if the woman is even remotely attractive. Even average girls have guys that want to latch on to them given the chance.

>wife is fucking someone else
>wow it must be his fault, he should have given her more attention

just kill yourself, you fucking cuck

and you're now being told by multiple knowledgeable people that half of your shit will be hers.

congratulations, OP

she has cheated on you, and you are going to give her half of all your money.

After reading some more of the thread, I would just find really good and smart ways to move all of your money away as far as fucking possible.

You said you're a banker. You can do this. Off-shore accounts, physical valuable metals, even bitcoin, cash - whatever works to keep her from getting all of your shit.

Best of luck

I would probably register the accounts in someone else's name, though, if there is someone you can trust for some of the money. Diversify and spread your risks. She'll might get some of it, but definitely not all of it.

If you really think any judge would award alimony to a woman who left social media traces of her infidelity then I feel bad for you. Any proof that she was responsible for the dissolution of the marriage would usually result in it being called off and maybe some assets being split perhaps (house, cars, etc.)

Now this is assuming she doesn't bring evidence involving the man and his infidelities.

That's not what the verified lawyer in the reddit thread says.

then you my friend didn't get a shitty lawyer

holy shit angry cucks in that thread downvoting the guy just because he won't share his hard earned money with a whore that is his wife

absolutely hilarious

lmao western (((culture)))

This. Saved yourself the trouble of wasting more years on this bitch.

DON'T DO THAT YOU FUCK.

Go out and hire a lawyer and prepare to divorce her. Collect evidence.

It depends on what those traces are exactly. He has access to her account, he could've written the messages potentially. This on its own might not reach the balance of probability threshold.

This is why you don't hire a lawyer who got shit lsat scores and went to some shitty law school for a divorce. You hire the best to avoid having to pay out the ass in the case.

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6bk25x/usawi_wife_committed_adultery_and_i_have/

will someone please explain what's with the people practically DEMANING him to pay up, immediately discarding every possible situation where she would get left out of her share of gibs?

You're completely fucking retarded OP.
>HER: "Oh honey, I have feelings for my personal coach."
>YOU: "Hey don't sweat it babe."

Fucking retarded

GET HER ADDICTED TO HEROIN AGAIN

LET HER LIVE THROUGH HELL

So, you didn't only put your dick but you wore a ring on a heroin addict?
You are such an idiot.

you're a fucking retard for marrying a junkie whore. i'm not even going to read the rest of your shit thread.

kys

Just make sure to compile the evidence that she cheated. Get a good Jew lawyer. Protect your assets from your parasitic wife.

All he has to do is be like "honey, let's start over again in [state that has a real attitude against infedility]" and if that works divorce her after a however long they have to live there.

Honestly, if this story were true I'd be blaming the husband for a portion of it. Who marries a fucking heroin addict/smoker and then allows her to purchase a personal trainer when everyone knows full well that personal trainers don't know shit. Then being a literal cuck after your wife straight up discusses fucking another man in front of you but takes no action other then telling her "w-w-well I'd kick you out!!!!!!"

Like goddamn dude you're a total fuck up. Get your life together

Somewhere OP is like well I didn't expect this thread to go this way....

I've seen a few great women become monsters once they start doing that stuff.

It's his fault for letting his wife spend time alone with other men you retard. And I'm the cuck? Get the fuck out of here lmao

Not if it was left open for you to find, if you know what I mean.

Lol she's not getting out of a pay cut unless she's dead OP.

>wife
first mistake
>addicted to mdma and heroin
cmon lad
>PT
lmao

Anyways good luck op, i hope you dont lose HALF your things.

Apparently he accrued 1.2M mostly during the 2 year marriage.

S K E P T I C I S M

>your wife literally tells you she wants this man and you do nothing about it
>being this much of a fuck
>marrying a druggy
Haha OP is a faggot

From what he wrote on Reddit she will get almost 1 million lmao LMAO

1. Get her addicted to heroin again.
2. Get her enough to OD and die
3. Don't have to give up half your stuff

When she comes home, tell her the trainer told you about it. Get her to admit it. Record all of it.

if you get my hint
*wink wink*

One would think that somebody who can make that much money is not retarded, but

> married to a drug addict
> one that gets fat
> one that literally tells him that she's going to fuck her PT
> instead of firing the PT, just let it happen like the cuck he is
> now rages like a manchild thinking of schemes that will fuck him over
> she likely still gets half of his shit

The only way this can get even better would be her wasting the half she gets and suing for further alimony like that one case from the UK IIRC.

implying someone who went to a top school would be doing divorce work.

nice dubs but you're retarded.

OP it doesn't, also,
DONT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE.
OTHERWISE THE COURTS WILL RULE IN FAVOR OF HER KEEPING THE HOUSE

Rip

Leave some heroin out.
She will do the rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fx49UgzHlxY

>wife went through heroin, MMDA and cigarettes withdrawal 6 months ago

STOP

this is where YOU fucked up. Why would you ever marry junkie trash?

>personal trainer
>fucks a married whore that's 50+ lbs overweight

lmao he did it just to make you mad

don't forget that women are a meme next time

Welp looks like I'll never marry

me and my bro do family law, you should definitely document her infidelity,but DO NOT try to hide cash. You aren't warren fucking buffet, and it is really easy to figure out where your money is at just by looking at your paystubs and your credit reports, which we will get in the divorce proceedings. The judge will basically dictate to you what you got to pay, and if he thinks your a dick, he will fuck you.

>blaming the guy

hahahahahha

how about dont marry some fucking drug addict whore?? rofl

This thread is further evidence that this video should be mandatory education in school
youtu.be/UGobXsmPx78

Wisdom.

OP, please listen to my advice. Do not react. Do not let her know. You need to save ALL EVIDENCE **NOW**

Call up a lawyer and ask for their advice. You need to have a case made and spring divorce on your wife without her expecting it. Do you want to loose half your things to a cheater? Do you have kids?

Listen, I fully understand you're upset. Think about how you'll look back at this in a year. When half of your stuff is gone and she's still banging her PT, you're going to wish that you stopped and handled things with more care so that you'd be the one with the last laugh. Don't let her know, prep silently, and pounce when ready.

Made all the my new guys in the unit watch it

0 soul crushing marriages to a dependa harpy I'm so proud

Just when you thought Veeky Forums was full of simps someone posts this classic

Don't save her she don't wanna be saved!

Mah fellow person of dark skin color

This. Then give me 1/10th of ur stufff instead.

let's not forget this also

youtube.com/watch?v=kUclbHGhByk

This now a life lessons thread

youtu.be/KUfzMDryA94

Kek

This is a smart approach. Sorry about your thot wife

Nothing an "accidental" heroin overdose can't fix.

Personal training is such a fucking scam.

Can't you guys see that this shit is made up? It's clearly meant to bait responses by OP making up some clearly stupid decisions. Anyone who has spent a month on Veeky Forums would realize that a post like this would only get negative reaponses.