If you lift for girls, you're doing it wrong

If you lift for girls, you're doing it wrong.

This is what girls (and boys) want.

today I will remind them

If you're lifting for girls you're doing it wrong regardless of what women want.

Too bad he's a turbo manlet and a queer.

Realise this is bait but...

Having been everything from skeletor to Veeky Forums more than once I can confirm big arms get attention. Ab's are appreciated in the bedroom but getting the slut there is usually the challenge

What if I lift for all of this shit at the same time?

Well this guy has kind of a goal body and I lift to look like this. Does that make me ban-worthy on fit?

Someone please make a Drake version of this pic.

Then you're not focused enough (and also not autistic, congrats)

i don't lift for girls

i lift for women

Did it myself.

good job

>lifting for anything other than to crush your opponents mentally and physically
dont even bother

Why not lift for grills? Ever since i saw my crush kissing a manlet i got 20% stronger at my lifts.

Muscles won't fix your personality.

Wrong. Ever since i gained muscle mass im less autistic and have more confidence towards girls desu.

I lift because I've always wanted to cosplay all the stronk anime dudes

legit, even a small chest with abs will impress most girls.

If you have veins on your bicep and an alright face girls will be frothing at the gash

me in the pic

me in the pic

Girls, and guys for that matter, have no fucking clue what they want. And overall ideals and standards change all the fucking time.

Know how I know 90% of you are sexless, kissless virgins? Cause you spend all your fucking time arguing over what other people want.

Who gives a shit, honestly. It's irrelevant.

>"frothing at the gash"
A true poet

me in the pic

>Needing a reason to lift
Not gonna make it

Me in the pic

This is what sip boys want.

> Too Many Veins

Are you infected with the T Virus?