This guy has been F***ing your sister what do?

Ok fit, what do if you find out your sister is dating a biker who roids and fucking her over at his appt?

Is there a trick to dealing with him?

The guy is like 6'6" and around 300 pounds. Clearly on Tren. Has a bike. I heard the guy sells other drugs as well like Ex and weed.

He comes off all charasmatic and nice, but apparently he has a few kids with several different women. Works shit jobs like working in warehouses, bounces and probably makes a big chunk selling drugs and shit.

The guy is like 36 yrs old, and my sister just turned 18 like a month ago and I heard they have been "seeing each other", for a few months now, meaning he's a fucking pedophile.

The guy in the picture isn't exactly him, but looks a lot like him. Pic - similar.

Cliffs:

>sister dating criminal biker
>criminal has multiple kids other women
>criminal comes off as cool
>criminal actually is scumbag
>criminal is 6'6" roider

What do?

Sounds like a bro kinda guy.

Your sisters a lost cause desu

Ask about his routine

Get an even bigger biker bf to fuck your bpipuss and kick his ass.

Fight him you manlet

>go buy some drugs from him
>take a hidden camera
>don't talk much
>send tape to cops with his address

>What do?
have sex with him

You need to walk away. Right now. There is nothing within your power you can do. I know it sucks, but it feels like ur failing, but this guy ought not be crossed. Towering roidzilla biker with a record vs. some kid. There wouldn't even be a fight. He would fuck up the rest of your life kind of beating.

If you were to rat on him then he and a buddy, or just his buddies, would just take you for a ride and disappear you. I've heard of worse.

Guys literally being blackmailed into taking female birth control pills, forced into living like as a tranny and getting their ass pimped out. Guys like him actually do that sort of thing to people.

Your sister is gone. There is no protecting your family in this situation. Ignore her. If she ends up living in a shitty trailer with 8 kids and a single mom on welfare with missing teeth and all that... THEN accuses you of not protecting her then laugh in her fucking face. There's a fucking limit to what you can be expected to bail her out of. If the bitch insists on swimming with bull sharks against your wishes is it reasonable for you to jump in and splash around trying to save her thanklessly? She can go to hell. If she complains later laugh in her face. She will NEVER take responsibility for her choices.

aaaaaaand if THAT goes sideways... what then?

>Guys literally being blackmailed into taking female birth control pills, forced into living like as a tranny and getting their ass pimped out. Guys like him actually do that sort of thing to people

Your sister is an adult; maybe you should let her learn for herself instead of haeboring jealousy over the fact that she is having sex and you aren't.

Think about it. If some 36 year old woman who you found sexually attractive came into your life and you started boning her, would you really think it was any of yiur sister's business?

Get a life you fucking sperg.

kill him and my whore of a sister, she already has a husband

My fucking sides

My sister is a fat ogre. I'd ask that poor man why he couldn't do better than a 0/10.

Holy shit that sounds terrifying. Are there any legit stories about this?

This

Your sister is 18, she is an adult, she knows he has shit jobs, she knows he is a criminal, she knows he has children with different women, she knows sells drugs, she know he is on steroids.

You're sister is a fucking idiot, you CANNOT SAVE PEOPLE FROM THEMSELVES.

Make yourself clear to hermit ell your parents, beyond that if she does not listen cut her out of your life, because you can bet she will be taking drugs and maybe even be getting pimped (assuming you are correct about his character)

it would also be useful to actually verify he is what you say he is.

I also need more stories of the subject at hand. They sound so... terrifying.

>you're sister

adding to this

Adding to this, if he is what you say he is, he will fight harder than you, be more ruthless than you, possibly use weapons, possibly leading to death/paralysis etc..... is your sister worth it? bearing in mind even if you beat him, she will simply get another?

She is the problem, tell your parents/cut her off, its all you can do.

Then u die

What are you complaining about?

at least he's White

your sister is an idiot. no hope left.

don't worry user, my younger sister got a tramp stamp a few years back. she is also a retard. I just pretend she doesn't exist, it's ok.

Maybe it's because i have no sisters, but she seems to know what she's getting into, maybe not

Not sure how'd i react

Pol strikes again

Why dont you just try talking to your sister about it?

Wait maybe this

>reasoning with women

this. especially as your brother. giving her good advice will only make her do dumber things.

sounds like you're jealous that he's fucking your sister and not you

lets face it, your sister is a whore, post pics.

embrace my soon to be born 6'6 nephew with god genetics
your sister knows how to score a e s t h e t i c s

Good form of getting a bullet in your head for being a whistleblower

I kinda like the idea of the guys gang blackmailing him into taking girl hormones growing tits and then making him sell tricks as a payback.

BITCH! YOU GOT MY MONEY.

Kek

how do you find people that blackmail you into becoming sex toy traps?
asking for a friend.

Mask up, wait til he gets off his job as a bouncer and follow him somewhere dark
Then shoot him and take his shit so it looks like a dindu robbery gone wrong

yeah. do they have any current traps who need to make some quick cash? Sounds like she'd get smacked around a bit if she didn't make enough... and the thought of her hurting... ;'(

Oh... yeah there's no way that could go sideways.

The only thing you can do is tell your sister you don't like the guy and move on. If he isn't hitting her or turning her into a drug mule, then it's one of life's mistakes she'll eventually learn from.

Teenagers go through phases, and this is most likely a new phase she's going through since she just got that "adult" freedom from being 18. She'll probably bang him a few times, get bored with him, and move on. When she's older, she'll always look back at him as a mistake and cringe at how stupid she was.

But at the end of the day, he's a mistake SHE has to make, not you.

You don't make a confrontation of it
Just be walking down the same street wearing a neckwarmer or bandanna or whatever over your face
Double tap him in the back of his head without ever speaking to him, pick the body's pockets and GTFO
don't take the phone tho cause gps

Your sister is an adult, she can do what she wants.
You don't have any responsibility to make an adult's choices for them.
But if you really want to do some shit to him, you better never tell a soul you have any intention of doing so. You shake his hand, smile and tell him he's part of the family if you want to get away with doing something.
If something happens to him and you were acting like a lil brat before it happened, you likely won't escape prison.

I'd get a great deal on a cycle of test and an eighth.

Get the whole ounce niqqa.
Mad discount in bulk.

HONOR KILL HER

Probably call the cops.
Not only is she retarded, shes also underage

She's not underage any more though.

>Ok fit, what do if you find out your sister is dating a biker who roids and fucking her over at his appt?

His regimen and gear is clearly top notch. I guess id try to befriend him and ask him about his gwar and routine, maybe get on his shit and get a body like that and fuck someone elaes aister and repeat the cycle.

Pretty much. Also he could learn how to not be such a whiney little bitch anymore.

Can't make her change her mind, she will come to realize the problem on her own. In the meantime ask for biker and criminal stories

>tell parents that their 18 year old daughter is dating a 36 year old criminal
>then plant drugs at his place, he probably already has plenty of drugs and roids so its not necessary
>call the police and tell them that you believe someone is running a drug business in the place he lives in
>dude gets searched and arrested

Seriously, what kind of useless parent allow their 18 year old daughter to be with a 36 year old, criminal or not. What kinds of household did you grow up in? And what kind of mental issues does your sister have?

Hello OP's sister's boyfriend.

I was talking about if this guy was dating my sister lmao
sorry senpai you're in a shit show

t. teenager whore

There's literally nothing you can do if you don't want to go to jail

>thought of her hurting
I just bursted out in laughter mate and thats an achievement since its been a awhile,thanks.

WTF are they going to do? Some fucking pencil neck SWPL pussy in a nice upper middle class home.

"Now honey, as your father I really think it would be best for you to be with a an honest and good man"

"Waaaaaah, he LOVES ME!" - runs right over to Chadzillas place to get creampied

> and my sister just turned 18 like a month ago and I heard they have been "seeing each other", for a few months now, meaning he's a fucking pedophile.

Wow, yeah, because a few months makes such a huge difference.

Doesn't matter what style you train
Doesn't matter how many people you are fighting at once
Doesn't matter if you train for the streets, train for sports, or train.
Doesn't matter how big or expensive your gun or knife is.
Nothing beats a well placed pipebomb.
Why waste hundreds of dollars and hours of your time with the risk of hurting yourself while you practice when you could make a pipebomb over night for about 40 bucks. All you have to do is google free pipebomb recipes, go to your kitchen or bathroom sink. Maybe go to Lowes or Wal-Mart. And you can make a device that will instill more fear and harm more people then any style, weapon or workout routine.

The fight doesn't magically end. There are no time limits in the street. The fight ends when you want it to end. If someone confronts you, retreat, regroup, its a viable tactic. Follow your enemy find out their daily routine to work, to school, to the grocies. Exploit them when their guard is down. Just like how they were trying to exploit you. Now google free pipebomb recipes, assemble your pipebomb. And plant the pipebomb on the side of the road or at an intersection you know they will drive through. There's reason why people such as soldiers who are better armed, better equipped and better trained than any martial artist or fighter fears improvised explosive devices such as a pipebomb. All that training, all that knowledge is out the window when blind-sided by a pipebomb. Thinking a street fight is just a fight will get you killed. A street fight is a personal war on your well being. The first person to do the most horrible thing wins. If they try to out muscle you, you punch them, they try to punch you, you stab them, they take out a knife, you shoot them with your gun, they take out a gun you blow them up with a pipebomb.

OP stop being such a faggot and rape your sister already. It will teach her a lesson not to talk to other men.

Bet you got a smoking hot sister. Post pictures of her. Actually post them over at /s/ and post the link.

I want to see her clit, pussy hole, and her pooping hole. Just like ultra chad gets too.

We know you got those kinds of pics of her. Post them.

best thing to do? nothing. let her learn that you don't play with fire, if she doesn't learn she will get consumed

>tell her all the wrong things about this guy
she will tell him and we won't like you at all in the real bad meaning

>tell your parents, they will talk to her afterwards
this will make her like this guy more because women are like children all their lives

>confront this guy
lol good luck going vs a carrer criminal as an autistic kid with no friends or contacts anywhere

>blackmail this guy
he will warn you and beat the shit out of you afterwards, maybe even worse

Asking for a friend?

This. If shes stupid enough to fuck him then its on her.

Shoot him, it's really the only thing you can do if you want to keep your sister alive and out of a whorehouse. Get a gun, shoot him, as many times as you can, get the fuck out. There will be literally no way it goes wrong, just don't overthink it, don't sweat it, and just think he'll probably destroy more lives than the one just destroyed, it was a trade off. Really nigga, just fucking shoot him, get a fucking gun. Shoot him, don't touch the body, don't talk about it with any fucking one. Even if they somehow connect that you have the same type of gun that shot him, it isn't enough, it just isn't. If you want to be extra safe get more than one gun, but dude just do it. I know I'd do it for my sister.

Make friends with him and get him to be your gym buddy, introduce you to sloots, and give you gear, beat up dudes from highschool for you who pissed you off, etc. Any other answer is for faggots.

Pour a shit ton a sand into his gas tank. Just don't get seen/caught.

how do you open the gas tank without the key? :^)

Your sister is a hybristophilliac. That or she thinks she can change him and will become a battered girlfriend. Either way, there is nothing you can do.

they would just ground her. if he comes over to start shit, get the police involved.

legit this. If your sister is dumb enough to whore around with this kind of person because she's attention deprived, there's nothing you can do to help her. Even if you could she'd be back at it again afterwards. She's gotta learn things herself / become a roastie. Reality sucks my dude.
In the meantime, you have a potential to make a nice roid hook and, since this guy might be inclined to be nice to you since he's stretchin out your sisters sweet sugar walls, a potential bro and some bad dudes to have on your side if shit ever gets dicey.

Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiides

Kill him in his sleep.

My syster...
Without any doubt, i would kill him discretly or pay someone to kill him via deep web or whatever.

Invite him over for dinner with your parents. Not even joking.

Masallah brother!

>does test and tren
>able to have an erection

Don't worry senpai your sister is safe.

Dude got a great body..post more pics of his body pls

>What do?
about the biker? if he's actually selling drugs, call the cops on him.
about your whore of a sister? honor killing or get your dad to disown her.

>it's just a phase
>people make mistakes
>just let her do what she wants
>she'll learn from it

yeah sure
who cares if your sister ends up with a meth habit or gets her future destroyed in some other way xD
just let it happen bro :^)

I'd ask him for his source

>Is there a trick to dealing with him?
The same trick that's worked in every culture that has well trained physically able men.

Fucking shoot him with a gun you tard. Nobody can beat bullet in a fist fight.

So do the Ol reverse psychology trick
"Yeah sisanon that guy is totally cool, you should have lots of babies with him.
Hey, he kinda reminds me of Dad, don't you think?"

probs stab him around 10 times