I'm trying to cut for 6 months now but i just keep getting bigger and not losing any fat

I'm trying to cut for 6 months now but i just keep getting bigger and not losing any fat.
I'm lowering my calories more and more, it's gotten to the point where I'm eating just 1800 calories a day and i just can't get any lower without starving. Not losing anything, just making gains.
6'2, 29 year old, been lifting for about a year, fucked around the gym for about 6 months prior, natty of course.
What is the solution to this? I just want to be aesthetic, i hate being a fat bear because it gets you 0 mires.

6'2 33 y/o checking in

i had the same problem OP

start intermittent fasting and up your cardio. i swear i was doing the same as you but i lost ten pounds just eating the cals all at once v throughout the day.

you're not that far away from making it.

>he doesnt know about water fasting

I feel like eating a late breakfast 10 am or later ( assuming you woke up and are being active at 7 or so) helps burn the fat stores since assuming you didn't eat just before going to sleep you're not gonna have much in you, kinda like a mini fast every day.

moar cardio

but holy hell you're not a fat bear ... thicc as fuck, mirin big time

I'm already doing 30m jogging 6 days a week. Was thinking maybe switching to the HIIT meme. Does that really work?
As for IF, i gave it some thought, but it just doesn't work for me for social reasons (breakfast with gf, lunch with colleagues, dinner after workout, etc).

I'm a happy merchant and I won't fall for your nazi trickery again

Gf cucks me into having breakfast with her. At least it's oats r-right lads?

I just look like a fatty with clothes tbqh

>1800 cals
>30 mins cardio nearly everyday and lifting
>Not losing fat

Do you eat out a lot? Maybe underestimating restaurant cals?

Too many calories. You should be eating 1500 at your weight and height (guessing 220 to 235). Youll lose a few pounds a month.

that's what a woman who doesn't work out should eat

Didn't know they made you guys bigger than 5'8"

You're perfect
Leave it alone

Yours,
A straight guy

do keto

>woe is my I'm getting thicc while trying not to
now that's an issue I've certainly never had myself, sadly I might add
>i hate being a fat bear because it gets you 0 mires
you hang around the wrong crowd then. no n-no homo in this wretched world can save me from this one

chances are you're well aware and just fishing for compliments tho, kek

1200 is what a woman who doesn't work out should eat, dumbass

accept your fate. You'll be happier once you come to term with your chronic-bara disorder.

OP, you basically have a perfect body, I hate you, and I want you to fuck me.

BUT also, post a pic with a shirt on. You say you look fat with a shirt on and I wanna see if it's true, I don't wanna get that big if I look like a lard ass

cycle?

Eat less you fucking mongoloid

>b-b-but it feels like i'mstarving!
That's the point you dumbfuck.

Isn't 2200kcal for normal not active at all should eat?

thats a real man

Seconded man, you're not fat at all. I'm jealous of your progress

Fuck me daddy

>falling for this b8

/pol/ and non lifters go

People say IF is a meme but I swear I am much leaner eating the same shit doing it.

>I just look like a fatty with clothes tbqh
Is your face fat? If it is, drastically reduce sodium and sugar. I'm a little fatter than you, but when I've been eating reasonably clean, I get constant mires, despite the fact that your aesthetic is my goal, and would be an improvement over my current, softer shape.

If your face isn't fat, buy nicer clothes. Off the rack clothes that fit your shoulders are going to be clothes for people who are eating themselves to death at most stores that aren't just clothiers.

Yeah, you're gonna pay a little more to get a shirt that actually fits, but when your clothes flatter your body, you're going to have to hire guards to keep the fags and single moms off of you.

No. 2200 kcals is TDEE for a 225lb woman with an office job and no exercise, or a 190 lb man with an office job and no exercise.

And if you aren't at all active and you weigh 190 lbs, that's pretty fat, desu. It's really fat if you're the 225 lb woman.

keto

>won't compromise his social life to be Veeky Forums
>It's because of food of course

I have some news about your chances of making it user. Unfortunately your chances have developed cancer... it's currently T4 N3 M1 and appears to have moved from your colon directly to your balls.

It's not looking good user. You might as well just end it now.

And???

Cant you ask your gf to switch your "meal" into coffee? And fit your post workout dinner into 8 hours after having lunch with your colleagues?

Do intermittent fasting and LISS cardio for an hour every day. It will burn the remaining fat

That's my goal body you homo.

>Lifting for a year
>Strongfat mode

Reeeeee, my lifts are stalled AF. Envious! Btw you are getting more than 1800 calories to maintain that size, idk how but check your math. Ex: a simple large coffee with cream and sugar is like 300 cal.

Goddammit you are really like that after only one year ? I'm similar with a little less fat and I'm struggling for getting bigger. I lift from 3-4 years.