>"i-its a special diet hee hee it's called GOMAD"
>people call me milk boy now
>"hey milk boy, you still doing MADMILK? haha"

hold me

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idiot.
Don't fucking drink a gallon of milk a day.

Jesus christ don't be so anxious. Just own it

>gotta eat big to get big cmon
>need them kidneystones bruh

Buy some stupid cow suit and embrace your new identity

I feel bad for anyone that legitimately did gomad

Haha, youre using fit milkyboy?

what is this picture

why do i want a amazon woman
what the fuck is wrong with me

You deserve it for falling for that meme diet

>word gets out and have to justify it

"i just like milk"

wow, that was really hard.

>being pursued and babied by a thicc amazon
This is my fantasy

What is the height cutoff for Amazon woman

the manlet cutoff, aka 5'10

>tfw no qt amazon gf

can't fucking justify drinking that much milk with "I like milk"

I also thought a gallon was 5 litres so ive been drinking 5 litres and my shit is beige

but a coach rippetoe himself knows recommended it for me

I know a guy at the gym who drinks about a gallon of milk every day just by upbringing. He grew up on a farm, and it was just normal to drink a lot of milk. We had to explain to him that it's not normal to drink that much of it.

So I guess you could just tell people that's what you always did back home.

correction 6ft

correction 6' 5"

Where does this amazon fetish come from

i feel like a real bitch

Dude if your shit is beige shit is wrong. Also a gallon is about 3.9L? If your not complete auschwitz 1 or 2L is already quite a lot

>5 liters a day

but an SS coach recommended it personally

surely he knows his shit right?

>they clean our rooms once a week
>They come to clean my room

Lel who the fuck are 'they'? Like cleaning ladies and janitors? Lmao are you seriously getting bullied by the fucking housekeeping staff?

madmilk

They jokingly mention it and mentioned it around the dining table

>1.35GOMAD

nice job MILK BOY

bwahahahahaha

>Not just saying "I drink a lot of milk"
>Actually telling people you're on a special diet called "GOMAD"
>Letting your milk cartons pile up like piss jars instead of throwing them out

>>"hey milk boy, you still doing MADMILK? haha"
>MADMILK

prolly mommy feefees

also

>6'2" 200lb
>ywn be thrown around like a ragdoll by a huge female with giant natural breasts and abundant ass

why would I even want to live this life

I had a 6ft girl being about 511.
Her legs were so fucking hot. ass too, skinny af.
She dumped me though....

I did GOMAD for 1 month. Greatest month of my life. The gains were fucking phenomenal. I still crave milk to this day. I used to carry around a liter at a time until I finished it and everyone at work thought I was fucking crazy.

>not 'i suffer from osteoporosis
better trip as milkboy from now on faggot

no one would want me to trip as milkboy since I'm just some DYEL spic doing SS. I'm not interesting.

Sometimes I post pictures of me lifting with my sonichu shirt and ig mb people recognize that.

I have a lanklet friend who probably drinks a gallon of milk every fucking day and he doesn't even lift. Own up to it, show off them gains... or if no gains then fucking make some, Milkmaid.

>can't fucking justify drinking that much milk with "I like milk"
why do you need to justify

why do you give a fuck

Same mistake here milk boi.
It's 3.75 L.(Just read it on your toilet)

gomad is a literal meme eat like a fucking adult rippetoe doesn't give a shit about people gaining excessive fat he just wants them stronger because he's a football coach eat 500 calories above your maintenance and don't be an autistic fat fuck with udders

Rippetoe claims another one

>babied by a thicc amazon
Nothing got me going harder then when my ex used to straddle me and put my head against her nipple

Only correct answer

Get one of those joke halloween cow suits with functional nipples and fill the bladder with as much White Russian as you can. Life of the (Halloween) party right there.

holy shit that's actually a great idea, thanks user.

>hey milk boy, you still doing MADMILK?
ok that was a good one

you have to actually be well liked and charismatic to pull it off otherwise hello sexual harassment complain

You are milkboy now brother. Use that trip.

>MADMILK

I feel you OP, similar stuff been happening to me since the 1st grade. Like everyone else is saying you just have to own it. I've evolved above being the milk boy, I'm the moo man. Just hang in there Lactose Lad, just lift, stay healthy, and drink dairy. We're all going to make it.

whenever some random girl asks about your new nickname just say you love tits

Well why are you doing MADMILK then?

>lift
>stay healthy
> drink dairy

Lactose Lads of the world, unite!

ok user I embrace it. Hope to make you all proud of me one day.

>Milk boy
>moo man
>lactose lad

Our superhero family
I'm about 5ยด9" at 74kg and Scott (an SS coach) recommended it for me. I just want to be a really big guy. I've injured my hip though because I went to a club with people from the residence and I hyper-extended my leg's hip joint when dancing due to hyper mobility so now it hurts when I squat, so I have to take it easy.

Open the door get on the floor
Sat welcome to osteoporosis

but milk is good for bones user, plus it has all the hormones and peptides your body needs. How do you think cows get so big so quick?

Nah man, that's mostly fat. You gotta eat like a horse does. Horses are swole as fuark!

A guy at the rock-climbing wall showed up with a litre of milk a few weeks back.
Said he didn't have time for dinner and someone else said it was just like eating a block of cheese. I was sceptical but no one really cared. It probably helped that he's in great shape and is generally well-respected

Tfw my fwb is 5'10

MILKBOYS

>Our superhero family
Looking forward to the next crossover with the swole mole.

>Insecurity: The Post

Never ever axplain yourself, milkbitch.

how about this girl

>what's wrong with me
Is there supposed to be a problem with wanting to fuck a sexy tall woman?

fuuuuuaaarrkkk

that image is shopped

she is 5'11

Would fuck the shit out of her

You're no fun at all

>MADMILK
I'm dying here

Milk is a lifting diet meme and it's actually dangerous to drink a high amount of milk every day. Scientist say that people who drink a lot of milk tend to get cancer.

It's pretty logical, humans where originally not made to drink a milk of a cow, just our own milk from the mother. Our ability to be able to drink cow milk was made by a mutation that developed an enzyme that is able to break down lactose.

>not just owning it
>"I like milk. It's good for you."
Oh wait, you're probably ugly.

>that first suckling of the day.
Who else /+6'andlovesmilk/?

Where's the logical part, exactly?

>It's pretty logical, humans where originally not made to drink a milk of a cow, just our own milk from the mother.
Nope, that's just abhumans.

Real humans have lactase.

lmao have hope dear friends. im 6'3, there arent too many women taller than me :(

Half-GOMAD is a great way to get dummy calories for a bulk. Extra thousand per day just by drinking an easy two or three pints with lunch and dinner

drink raw milk and say that again. The white water most people drink is a far cry from the original product

>not wanting long ass legs
>not wanting genetically superior women

Think about it user, do you want to possibly curse your sons to be manlets?

Humans are not 100% originally made to drink cow milk, therefore of course there is a higher risk getting a disease from it.

Go to any country where they have only been drinking water for centuries and you are gonna notice that 90%+ of people are lactose intolerant.

The low percentage of lactose intolerance are mainly in the West because farmers here drank milk when they had no access to clean water.

Imagine how big this womans shits must be. Like, imagine how much shit a human being this large produces. It must be like having a horse shit in your toilet.

You absolutely can justify it with that.

>i just like milk, grew up drinking a lot, so what?

Godamn, autists these days.

Youre half right. The mutated gene doesnt help you break down lactose, its that the mutant gene causes your body to continue to be able to break down lactose well beyond your infancy. Lactose intolerant people, like most asians, dont have this mutated gene, so they cant break down lactose when they grow up, hence the runs when they drink milk. Also, i dont know if your claim that excess milk causes cancer is actually true or not, but i do know that eating meat does correlatw with an increased risk of cancer too, but you're probably not going to be a nogains vegan just to lower your chances of cancer.

Rippetoe is a shit coach, his target demographic is high schoolers who play sports and old people, and his claim to fame is that he simplified linear progress to the point where lazy fat fucks can do it.

Whenever he talks about anything slightly more complicated than squeezing noob gains out of noobs while making sure they don't snap themselves up too bad he shits the fucking bed. Just look at the comments he makes about professional athletes. He wrote a T-Nation article saying olympic athletes wouldn't need to do steroids if they just did the big 3 lifts and went heavy and he has an article on his own site saying that olympic weightlifters aren't strength training if they don't bench, squat and deadlift as primary movements and the only reason they're strong is because they're on gear.

Rip is on an unfathomable level of ego tripping and delusion and his programming is literally just the bare minimum you should do if you want to make gains.

>and it's actually dangerous to drink a high amount of milk every day. Scientist say that people who drink a lot of milk tend to get cancer.
>It's pretty logical, humans where originally not made to drink a milk of a cow, just our own milk from the mother.
Meme
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.

>6' circus troll gf
>skinny af
>so fucking hot
Ew.

You eat with the help? Jesus Christ you're uncivilized.

I miss the I'M ZEBRA (I'm zyzz blah) copypasta and would like to see it again.

You don't have servants when you dine? Who puts dishes on the table?

raw milk is the best, it tastes like feta cheese.

Yes, so sexy. Fuck off, srsly. Tall women are fucking disgusting. And I'm saying that as a 6 5 guy.

>not living with your parents and working at the same time + going to lectures.

I'm 22 currently, been training for 3 years.

Third year in to my BA, working part-time at a shit call center.

I have enough money for food diet + supplements, working out at home and not paying for anything + having over 2.5k in the bank.

>got a nick name
>don't talk about your wicked GAINS
>don't flex constantly
you are not living your life correctly

cool trips but other than that your life sounds like shit
Selling you're independence for $2,500 its not worth it imo

What independence bro?
I wake up, train, go to lectures and then straight to work.

I don't even have fucking time to cook. And I'd much rather go to a night club and sleep on the next day till 12:00 noon-ish and when I wake up - my food is prepared.

Believe me, student parties get boring after your first two years and there is always booze/shittier food at parties because everybody is poor as shit.

My mother is the best, she prepares everything with olive oil + follows my strict diet and even buys food without asking me for money.

This is all temporary till I graduate of course.

Well people ar shit anyways.

Oh, so week's worth of GOMAD is worse than a week's worth of fucking soda shit that people drink like water.. fucking normies reeeeeeeeeee

>tfw people at my residence call me pizzaboy...

found the homo

>hey milk boy, you still doing MADMILK

Kek
>some fat guy i knew in highschool
>ordered "pizza with extra cheese" almost every single day
>dude rly loved cheese
>he fanboyed over Dragon ball Z religiously, Frieza was his favorite character
>somebody called him "Chieza" one day
>it stuck
>nobody even remembers his name any more, he is Chieza
>9 years later he lost some weight
>doesn't matter, he is still fat cheeze guy in our eyes,
Forever Chieza

Why would you let them find your empties if you didn't want them to know? Jesus, take a fucking 10 minute walk to the dumpster every day or something. Although, I do think it's ridiculous that of all the meme fucking diets people try yours is the only one that your peers laughed at.

>my shit is beige
Lel

>Chieza

>injured humself dancing
YOU'RE KILLIN ME MILK BOY