How to get a girl to work out?

How do you get your gf to work out, Veeky Forums?

Make it seem like a fun activity to do.
Also, have a friendly chat with her, while doing it. Don't make it into a sour chore.

start pinning her test in her sleep

1. Talk to everyone at the gym. guys and girls. become the gym ferris bueller

2. Occasionally bring up an anecdote with your gf about your gym friends. Mention a few guys names and a few girls names

3. Eventually once youve mentioned enough anecdotes your girlfriend will feel the need to mate-guard you from gym girls. She will start coming to the gym

4. Now she is coming to the gym its up to you to make her serious about her routine

There's a guy at my gym who fancies himself the gym's ferris bueller. I wish he would fuck off and let me lift I'm not there to chat

>gf
>talk like strangers who met two weeks ago

??

A strong back hand should be enough motivation to keep her coming to the gym.

>Why is there no weight emoji

tell her about the jews OP

Then have pumped up after gym sex.

I'm having a similar problem, OP. I'm very active but my significant other refuses to get to the gym. They swear that they're already very aesthetically pleasing & don't need the work out (I'm serious.) What can I do to fix this?

"would you like to go to the gym with me some day"
chicks love activities together
the real issue is not sacrificing your own workout while some weakling is hanging on to you and wants to go home after 45 minutes

unironically this

>they
You mean your girlfriend (male)

homegym, most grills embarrassed of seeming weak so privacy helps

My ex and I use to do that.

There was a guy like that at mine too but when he tried to speak to me I just looked at him without saying a word until he walked away. Hasn't tried any sort of interaction since

Tell her about how Lord Xenu trapped the Thetans on Earth, then sneak creatine in her coffee.

No. Him. I'm a girl.

Tell her she is coming with me to the gym. If she refuses, I refuse to have sex with her.

You have to train women.

You had sex with a girl man? That's so chill

L O N D O N
Drop ur loser and be with me
Or
>Take a photo of Arnie, zyzz, Jeff died or whatever dude looks best to you
>Photo shop his head on it
>Let him catch you flicking that bean to it

Whatever you do don't use logic and reason to explain the health benefits, performance benefits, seggs benefits, or share your personal preference like a reasonable adult.

>Whatever you do don't use logic and reason to explain the health benefits, performance benefits, seggs benefits, or share your personal preference like a reasonable adult.
kek

You know that gay ass partner shit on instagram op? Have fun doing that,

But in all seriousness you have to entice her into doing it but if you push her she wont do it

Get him to go on a hike or a nature walk with you. Then smoke him. Make sure it's out in the country, no way to bitch out and call a car, and keep up a pace and a distance that they can't maintain without discomfort. Be sweet and encouraging the entire time. Let him stew in his own total emasculation for a bit, then ask about the gym again.

find a girl who already workouts lol