Anyone else /Good Gym Day/ today?

You can only post here if you had a good gym day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRjE0acNY9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great day here!

Good gym day here. New PB on squat!

it was okay just really tired from uni. shit ends in a week and a half cant wait to have more energy.

I'm halfway through my squat smolov mesocycle schedule
so there's that
also, what is Veeky Forums's opinion of the youtuber in OP's pic

desu i did pilates today for fun but got my ass whooped by it

Only Veeky Forums guy worth watching.
Other dudes like athlean x take 20 minutes to say something that could be said in 2 minutes and have you making the most unorthodox exercises just for the sake of "science".

he's funny

Had a great back day and ended with a nice pump

I chest pressed 85lb dumbbells for the first time

Felt really good afterwards although my Bench Press still sucks

am i allowed to post if i'm going to have a good gym day? deadlift day is always good

You are going to snap city.

>2.5 months in and i hit 155x5 today
>i don't do 3x5. i start with an empty bar, do 2 warm up sets with 25-35lb jumps, and then i add 5-10lbs to each new set until i feel like i don't have more than 1 rep left in the tank after finishing the set.
i only ended up doing 6 "working sets" on squats today, and a total of 5 sets for deadlifts. finished with some chin ups, neck curls, and neck extensions. gonna use my ab wheel tonight.
had to warm up for about 45 minutes in order to squat pain-free tho. part of the reason why i do a weird pyramid-style progression is because it always took me so fucking long to get my hips open that i ended up doing like 15-20 sets before i even got to my real work. and after getting out of shape my hips tightened right the fuck back up, but now that i'm stretching and foam rolling before i lift i don't have to deal with anywhere near as long actually warming up for squats.
also, deadlifting is starting to feel natural again. the stretching and extra glute work i do is definitely helping. even when i used to actually lift, it was super hard to keep a straight back or avoid soft knees when locking out. learning how to brace was probably the other big factor, and the cue that made things click (was actually posted in a thread here the other day lel) was to breathe into your stomach *only through your nose* when bracing for a deadlift.
also dropped another 1.3%bf in the last 10-14 days. 25-30%->16% today. ended up in near starvation mode because i was cutting before lifting, so when i actually started lifting my energy was total shit. first month saw basically 0 strength gain, but i made the rebound and i'm back on track.

I'd have thought most people would've think of him to be reddit tier trash
I think he's quite funny
it's obviously satire, so do everything opposite of what he's doing and it's basically good

Had a fucking awesome day, hit 335x1 on DL which is a pr for me

congrats dude!

Failed a new front squat PR today but yesterday I had a PR on 2x2 clean and jerk at 90% so week is good so far desu.

no his humor is pretty ironic and more of our alley than reddit.
there is a video of him where he shows his real personality and he is the exact opposite of Dom.

>scheduled gym day
>anxious because I didn't get to lift
I guess this is what they mean by a "good problem to have"

congrats user

Got complimented on my squat form today. It was a good day.

I successfully did 160x6 front squats today which surprised me! That means I'm only 2-4 weeks away from hitting intermediate!!!

link?

he's kinda inbetween. his humor is specific enough where people who don't go to the gym don't find it funny. it's too honest for reddit with it's overly sensitivt ceybabies and "misogyny". it's not edgy or underground enough to be openly appreciated by Veeky Forums

Cheat day.. girl comes in front of me and apologises that I'll have to look at her ass while she does squats on the smith machine, I told her that's fine with a smile,.. ya think she fancied me? In my experience girls at the gym don't talk to you if they don't know you unless they want the d

I took a nap and feel groggy right now. Like, when you sleep for 2 hours and wake up exhausted and without any energy to even lift a finger.

The gym closes in 45 mins

How do I get pumped up and ready?

she literally told you to look at her ass, what do you think famicom

Chest day I mean

Great day.

5 set x 12 rep bent over rows (30lbs x 2)
5 set x 12 rep upright rows(30lbs x 2)

5 set x 12 rep side lateral raise (20lbs x 2)
5 set x 12 rep front raise (20lbs x 2)

go to bed and workout in the morning. what the fuck are you going to get done in 45 minutes?

youtube.com/watch?v=iRjE0acNY9Y

No, she said "sorry you'll have to see my ass" because Smith machine is directly in front of cable machine. She was like 40 but in shape, but women rarely talk to me at the gym or initate contact so I said oh don't worry about it but I realised after I should've said something flirty like "I'd never complain about seeing that"

Hopefully I see her again

Today was leg day. So shitty day sadly. Does anyone here love leg day? I wish i loved leg day.

Decent chest day
For some reason I could only run a half mile at my regular pace today which was a little sad, but overall really good. Gained 5lbs since last month which feels great

I dont think he looks too fit desu ...maybe i have body dismorphia

Put your phone down and relax for 10 minutes. You'll wake up. Same shit happened to me yesterday.

Dude. She told you to look at her ass. She didn't literally say PLEASE user STARE AT MY ASS but that's what she said. By saying "you have to look at my ass" she basically gave you permission to AND encouraged you to do so.

If she didn't fancy you she wouldn't have said anything and just thought "fuck I'm gonna have to squat right in front of this creep staring at my ass" but she did say something and it was even in a playful tone. Stop being autistic.

I love leg day

Wanna know the real autistic part? I didn't look at her ass after she mentioned it, just focused on my workout, maybe she was just seeking validation in which case she was denied but hopefully she is there again, gah I fucked up

>I realised after I should've said something flirty like "I'd never complain about seeing that"
also you absolutely should not have said anything like this thank god you didn't

something along the lines of "haha I think I'll live" is the most you want to push it, anything more and you come off like a desperate creep. balding middle aged men say stuff like that, not confident fit young guys.

Found out today that I could easily pass the marine pt test. Proud of myself since I started as a lardass back in march

A very good one. Managed to improve my OHP by a little bit

My world has been shattered

i still fuck wirh him

If I see her tmw, ya reckon I should initiate contact or wait for her?

What is the name of this youtube channel? I cannot find it anywhere.

Today was fucking bomb

>I wouldn't talk to him if he was actually like that *awkward silence*
Why do I hate women so much?

brosciencelife

I'm not a PUA coach but if this was the first time you spoke with her you shouldn't force it right away. Just smile if you see her and if you see a natural excuse to say something, do it. But just going over to her right away screams that you don't talk to women much and her just saying one sentence to you was a big deal to you. Even if it's true you don't want her to know it.

So just smile and aknowledge her and if a situation comes up take it and act friendly. If one doesn't then yeah it's fine to go over to her to chat her up but not the following day. Play it cool.

I say don't say anything. Go ahead with your workout and give a smile or nod or something if you see her. Make her think she is just one of many.

OK will do and yeah I don't usually hear shit from women except hellos from reception chicks

how can Veeky Forums be so socially inept. How could you not understand what she was implying. I am getting this image of you sitting there super straight faced, thinking "What is she trying to do to me?"

Finally made that elusive heaviest dumbbell in the gym bench press. It's only 40kg but I am happy as fuck that I beat this gym's final dumbbell boss.

btw if I have to clarify myself "friendly" in this context doesn't mean polite and well-mannered (not that you shouldn't do that). it means act like there's already an established connection between you two and she isn't just some total stranger because there is one. she broke the ice already. the bar for initiating conversation goes down after the first time, that's what it means.

but yeah don't rush it because you get chatted up by chicks all the time no big deal, right?

every gym day is a good gym day

I'm not stupid, I knew she either liked me or wanted validation from me but in the moment I don't know what to do, if I had time to think over, put ideas into a txt file and then respond, I'd do OK but it doesn't work like that

I'll do that, and no don't get chatted up, sometimes I have a hello how are you chat with 2 of the girls on reception but that's it, every guy does that do it's nothing special

Anyway, the milf made my day just talking to me for no reason.

>not overloading your frontal cortex with 5 scoops of rich piana's mentality booster so you can process 10,000 words per second

>tfw no gymfu apologizing for making me look at her perfect ass.

Tbh I wouldn't know what to do either bros.

Went bouldering for the first time today.
Solid workout, lots of fit QTs, and it was a good way to increase flexibility and body control.
Other than ripping some skin off my fingers, it was a pretty good workout.

actually yeah, took three days off and was feeling really depressed today. Left the gym feeling like my normal self, also new bench PR

>new peanut butter on squat
i don't think you should eat while squatting user

Lmao1pl8 ohp pr today

man i do like 3x8 of a 45 pound one piece barbell to OHP

i can't even imagine OHPing 1pl8

Yea, but I overate today and already 1-2 lb over my weight limit for today, it doesn't mean ive gained weight in a couple of hours, just too much food

lmao1pl8 bench today

still poverty tier and still my worst lift but hey at least i look like i'm actually doing something now

Injured my wrist somehow and haven't been to the gym in a week fml

Gym crush and I were wearing matching outfits.
We were even standing right next to each other doing our exercises.
She has a huge chest so I got a nice test boost that fueled the curls I was doing.
Even put on the 45 lb plates on the ez curl bar and hit some reps with good form, not like Kali Muscle's cheat curls.

Great day, hit a new PR on diddly's (finally 2pl8) and a new PR on squats (2pl8 also)

>if I had time to think over, put ideas into a txt file and then respond, I'd do OK but it doesn't work like that
>I'm not socially inept though

Will try for this max in 2 weeks.
Excited as fuck desu.
52.5kg x 5 atm

Brothers friends who I used to look up to when I was smol and who I haven't seen for a couple of years all complemented me on my gains.
Felt validated bro.

nice bro
my gym goes up to 50kg
those dumbbels looks freakin massive, I'm only at 38kg

Yep, new deadlift PR. 415x3
new pullup PR 3x10 with 40lbs added

New PB of 180lbs deadlift

Have been lifting for under a month- my starting weight was 80lbs

I finally reached 3pl8 on my Deadlift.I finally have started getting the form down perfectly, don't hurt my back doing it anymore. I think I could've hit 325 pounds, but I was too happy to think about going further. My previous PR was 295, so it's nice to have an increase.

Now if only I could increase my bench press, I could be happy.

nice

Did front squats for the first time, never bothered to but I love 'em now. I'll probably try some other variants like zercher and hack squats soon.

Same here user. Finally got it to sit somewhat comfortably on my delts. I really like it as an assistance exercise.

Yes. Finally did 1plate OHP for 1 rep. 3 plate deadlift last week for 2 reps. I guess good mood helped me a lot.

Toughest lift. Do lat raises afterwards and also db press too. It helps.