Donating blood

do you guys do it? i hear it's beneficial. and stops excess iron from building up, you get new blood cells that are young and can carry more

>literally giving away your gains

Why

no I ride my bike 14 hours a week so I have a retarded amount of RBC and blood in my body so I am very physically fit

i go as soon as im eligible. its easy, it helps people, and there are always cute girls there volunteering giving out cookies

im scared of needles and bleeding but im gonna do it

I do it just because I know they really need it and it does't really harm me in anyway

>giving away something your body produced so (((they))) can profit off of it
no thanks

I donate every 3 months but Medically have too

you realize the only people you are helping are the execs of large health related companies right? Your blood is sold for hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
Oh but thats alright you got a few cookies and a slice of pizza

Honestly this is why I stopped going, I went like 3 times before I realized how much they sell it for

What about selling plasma?

I'm donating blood plasma for shekels. It's paying for my gym and food.

I know people need blood and I might need blood some day but I just fucking hate needles mang.

Depends on the country I guess. Generally in large PUBLIC healthcare you donate into an "pool" accessible for all the hospitals and clinics. If for some reason there was an overabundance of blood group, the blood that is nearing the expiration date is sold. And leagally only then.

I donate because i abuse steroids and it keeps my hematocrit and rbc count down.

Such is life in glorious burgerland

I take steroids, I'm not giving away my sweet fraud gains for free.

B&C life best life....cept for all the shit bits

Same. You feel like you're doing a good deed but (((Red Cross))) is getting obscene amounts of money from people who think they're donating straight to the source.
I donated plasma for a while because I figured if the companies are going to fuck people over I may as well get a few bucks out of it, but eventually even that left a bad taste in my mouth.
Wish there was an actual non-profit blood donation thing, but until them fuck em. I've got a common (and fairly useless from a donation match standpoint) type, no one's dying because I don't donate.

Be aware that each donation costs upwards of 1000 calories, I did it twice a week for a while and never figured out why my bulk was going so badly until I looked it up
I always thought it was mostly water but apparently not.

ausfag,

donate blood every 3 months, plasma every 2 weeks where allowed (need to have a month break after giving blood im pretty sure)

is our red cross jewish and selling/profiting? I dont really care if they are, my clinic just got a pie warmer installed so fuck you im going for my free pies