How much do you faggots pay for a gym membership? $44 here

How much do you faggots pay for a gym membership? $44 here

About 1,200 upfront.

No monthly cost, good for life.

The world is my gym, see ya out there ;D

That's just stupid

Pic literally related.

It's small but has everything I need, pretty comfy early mornings and weekends.

Speaking of comfy, they have a hydro massage bed.

$60 but only because I'm paying for two, desperately hoping to get my girlfriend to go for a change. She's got until the end of this month or I'm canceling both and using my Uni's gym for free.

my tuition is my gym membership cost

10 bucks
the youfit in my area is actually a pretty good gym. No amenities like saunas or pool, but everything I need to lift.

meh I like it.

Gym is always empty, never have to wait.

19.90€ for 24/7 gym

Don't forget the free pizza and donuts

what gym, what happens if they go under..

Tbh I'd gladly pay 1,200 upfront to the commerical Anytime Fitness I go to. I'd be a bit more hesitant paying to some random "Jims Gym" or something

As a student in a new place on an internship they're just making me pay $45 for all three months this summer. Gym is huge, 24 hrs, has all the equipment I could ever want, and the employees are cool as fuck.

$15 a month. Good sauna and unlimited tanning.

$30 CAD/month, so like $6 USD

$36

$56 cad per month, $41 usd

Expensive, but you get what you pay for.

I stopped lifting for a year would it bw weird to go to a planet fitness? Are the memes real would they shame me for lifting heavy with the alarm?

a lot. My family are members of the most exclusive private club in the city. Olympic swimming pools, personal trainer, bowling alleys, tennis/racquetball courts, towel service and massages, everything you can imagine.

Free. I work at one.

20€ and i get some sweaty muslims that use wayyyyy too much deadorant in the lockeroom as a gift too!

they literally don't have loose barbells at planet fitness, they're all screwed on to smith machines.

so no

I think it's a home setup

Not even planet fitness

I went to one once though

It was huge and they actually had a shit load of decent equipment

Fat girl set off the lunk alarm, she tried to pick up a barbell and dropped it, quickly left in shame, wonder if she ever returned

fitness247?

$153 a month. I am considering quiting it and just using the free shitty one in my apartment. It is just a dumb bells. And a treadmill.

Pics

The one I went to did

is the lunk alarm automated to go off on loud noises or is there some guy observing the gym from a booth with his finger on the button?

$80/month

What about free weights?
Im probably going to go sign up tomorrow because im a cheap ass

Could be both but this one def had to be triggered by the sound cause it was clearly an accident plus I don't think anyone was actually at the desk when it happened

I go to Planet Fitness only because it's open 24/7 on weekdays and it's cheap as fuck.

MCFit, a big gym-company here in germany and afaik some other euopean countries.
Cheap, basically a few of them in every district of Berlin here, you can't really complain for the price i guess.

oh and they are also open 24/365 so it's great for me as a shift-worker because sometimes i have to hit the gym at 7a.m, sometimes at 10p.m etc.

yeah I go to fitness247 for the same price and same deal, they're everywhere and membership in one gets you to all.

mine is also full of smelly muslims but instead of smelling like deodorant NONE of them use any deodorant

£9.99 a month feels good man

yeah 247 gyms are great because despite being always open 90% of the people go in between 17 and 22 so if you're willing to shift your schedule around you can basically work out at an empty gym

$80 a month
zero niggers
free yoga so its full of hotties

Free use of military gym.
Home gym when too lazy to go there.

$0. home gym. my options were planet fitness for $10/mo with smith machines and dumbbells, or $30/mo for a LA fitness that is 20 minutes away and always packed full of people.

$200 adjustable dumbbell set + $120 incline/decline bench + $250 open power rack + $120 olympic barbell + $200 for olympic plates.

It's my cousin's gym and he doesn't let me pay for it, starting to get really annoyed at this.

that's exactly what i do, did a workout from 11:30p.m to 1a.m and didn't have to wait for a squatrack, some dumbbels, a bench or any mashine at all.
but just as you said, between 5p.m and 10p.m it's overfilled as hell.

Nothing. Have a community gym that literally no one else uses

Sounds like a solid set up bro. Starting to sell my own product on Amazon. Being able to afford my own home gym is a big motivation for me. I still go to lifetime fitness near me for the hot tub. If I buy my own hot tub I will be set.

$15,000 a semester ;_;

$8 a month plus $40 yearly charge for what essentially amounts to the ability to use whatever one of the three power racks isn't in use after wading through 100 Zumba class participants.

It's a commercial gym where I'm one of like 5 people who do powerlifting. Kind of comfy and I'm pretty sure they lose money on my membership.

Bryce you're a lanklet

Haha you are quite stupid, home gym masterrace

$15nzd a week for anytimefitness

plz why are gyms so expensive here

10$ a month becuz of neetbux subsidary

Home gym master race retard

That's a beautiful squat/bench rack. It makes me happy when gyms are smart enough to have a setup like that instead of another useless machine that costs 3x as much.

$20 a month

>pay tuition
>uni gym is still $560 a week

oops I meant year

>gym goes under
welp there goes my $1200

Nigga if his house goes under he has way more problems than just losing 1k worth of gym equipment.

Goodlife?

$0 home gym master race

$15. Small-time gym chain. I think they have 5 locations around the area. It's okay. Only one squat rack though which is a bitch because more and more people keep signing up.

The equivalent of 18/m

Its ghetto af but >going to a gym for atmosphere

My company pays for mine

I think it's around $100 a month

150 euros per year, it's a oly lifting gym. Got a friend who goes to the crossfit gym nearby, It cost more than a hundred buck for a single month

$36

Rock climbing gym + a few barbells/power rack combo.
really it's all I need + the cool rock climbing tools like hang boards & tons of gymnastics things.

I'm there for an average of 4 hours 3x a week now.

I pay 75$ canadian per month for a 24/7 gym. Its a little expensive but its a really nice gym. Unfortunately it only has 1 power rack but its got everything you could want unleas you train strongman. Ive been thinking of changinf though since im poor and now dont need 24/7 anymore. I started there because i could only go to the gym at like 3am on my old schedule.

Btw its an anytime fitness. Also its full of jacked people because the owners are semi pro bosybuilders so its the place to workout for serious people in my little city

Two choices

$60 a month for a small gym that doesn't have much, but should be fine

$90 a month for a huge gym that has a ton of stuff, and like saunas and hot tubs that would be nice.

I feel like the extra amenities might motivate me to go, but I'm also cheap.

anyone have experience with Youfit? They have a location next door to where I work and are only $10/month

I don't know anything about lifting, what equipment should I be looking for if I pop in? Or would every gym have what Veeky Forums recommends?

70 Romanian seashells a month but no one really checks to see if your membership expired so it's more like 70/2 or 3 months ,benches are not adjustable but other than that it has everything I need and it's always almost empty.

$15 a month plus $79 annual fee.
So it's $21.58 a month.
It's a good deal because my gym recently upgraded ERRYTANG and if you joined today the cheapest plan is $29 a month, I'm sure the annual fee raises it again.

35€ 2 months

>Anytime Fitness
is that gym any good? there's one near my house

€43 a month
Got everything, even strongman shit. Oly platform a bit shit, but otherwise all good.

60. Old pt friend started a crossfit gym so i lift there while he runs his classes.

Then i keep a membership at my old gym thats open later into the night for cardio and/or scheduling conflicts.

I'm a night auditor at a hotel so I just use their gym since it's always quiet and I'm the only employee there anyway at night. So I actually get paid to workout.

Free. I became a manager at my gym lel

I pay 80 to go to lifetime fitness. Has the pool, saunas, basketball courts, and an indoor track. Has a lot of hot bitches there but also a lot of DIRTY FUCKING SOMALIANS

67€ for the whole year

40 euro a monf

Sounds like a club for kikes

$9.95 aud for 24/7 access at world gym, awesome gym imo

same but paying with my soul for a few years

$8/ month. Great gym with plenty of free weights

>paying for free weights

Free lyfetime fully equipped gym membership just cuz i painted a few things on the walls :^)

140 quid for a year

I live in Eastern Europe and my capital city where I live has only 1 gym that has good equipment and doesn't cost ridiculous prices

>About 1,200 upfront.
ha you're fucking stupid.

$40 a year.

Fit4Less?

Where do you live Mate?

0, I buy my weights and my offspring shall inherit it

$0, because i'm not a poorfag who has to pay a monthly fee to rent weights from another man and share them with sweaty pajeets and niggers.

Home gym is what adults do. Grow up.

40€ a year too. Uni ?

best investment ever

around 10 bucks/month

fellow X4L?

Essex Uni, final year, then I'm moving to China where I'll probably say goodbye to gains

130 pounds for a full year