That pajeet that's stronger than me at my gym

>That pajeet that's stronger than me at my gym

IT'S NOT FAIR. IM WHITE. IM SUPPOSED TO BE STRONGER THAN YOU!

>T. smelly Pajeet

>that pajeet that's doing supermans on the bench

>t. Soon to be minority

Not in poutineville we are not.
Hell the numbers of muslim are going down if you know what I mean ;^))))

>tfw i'm 6'4 blonde hair blue eyes 7-8/10

you will always be subservient

You have cuck genes lol, the saying is Tall, DARK, handsome

Not tall and looks like a bitch lmao. Your genetics are good for putting dick in

Im from Canada. All the richest neighborhoods are brown, asian, or jewish by a huge margin. Enjoy the scraps as we take over the economy lmao

The sex jokes don't work on me, I've only ever fucked white girls since I grew up far from brown neighborhoods. That is hard to do these days since its all brown neighborhoods :)

t. Roleplaying virgin

t. Coping with how badly btfo his entire race is going to be

Since your tapwater and media turned you guys into autistic turbo virgins, we reap the benefits. Talk all the shit you want, but white guys are the only ones going MGTOW or staying unmarried in huge numbers

Stay in denial, its how we like it. 20 more years of status quo and the elementary and high schools will be 70+ nonwhite

I'm going to bed btw, so dont bother replying
I bet your sister has had non white dick. Statistically inevitable given that white girls fuck like rats on average

>All the richest neighborhoods are brown
AHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

This.

Lmfao brampton must be really rich huh

>brampton

lmao, literally a shithole for living shitstains

more like Braaapton eh leafs?

Actually White girls are the most loyal despite pajeet and tyrone attempts to force the cuck meme.

Asians literally all get WHITED upon arrival to white country(see r/asianmasculinity and pretty much every asian girl having a white boyfriend)

Mudslime girls get whited when they actually get to choose away from arranges marriages and stoning to death

Nigger girls... well no one wants them

The only thing Pajeet is good for is programming in C++.

>doing The Press and one set away from going to the olympic platform to do diddlys
>herd of somali and hmong guys come in and start doing squats in there
>whole area was reeking of BO after five minutes
FUCK MINNESOTA, I pay 30 a month to get away from this shit

Lol just lol java is the pajeet's domain

Truth told. God damn, I wasn't even being replied to and I'M hurting! The truth isn't the fact that white women are being taken, it's women of other races being attracted to white men, who offer better financial stability, better genes, more love and more loyalty while white women are just kind of letting it happen.

Yeah but unlike pajeet you probably know proper hygine and have a dick bigger than 3 inches.

Google condoms too big for most indians

>this post was actually right
lmao

asians and their pajeet cousins are some legit disturbing motherfuckers

The fact that this is so blatantly obvious underscores the irrational nature of the insecurity of people who start "literally shaking" and get unironically "triggered" every time the BBC meme pops up.

Its a classic case of projecting their insecurities onto others/blaming others to rationalize their own self-perceived lacking

>despite pajeet and tyrone attempts to force the cuck meme.

whites and jews are the only ones producing and consuming that meme. the everyday black person who manages to be aware of it is disturbed and weirded out by its existence. the blacks participating in it are either getting paid or see it as getting free sex regardless.

You sound like a fucking salty bitch

You are a disgrace. Brown people and blacks are weak AF at my uni gym

how do brown Asians smell so bad but yellow Asians dont smell at all

T-Thanks Genghis

Literally sounds like /pol/

Wrong. Pajeet loves anything that is marketable and popular. C++, Python, C, Java, Javascript are all things that Pajeet loves.

East Asians literally don't have the gene that produces BO

Too lazy to link the source but just google it brah

Pajeet here. I've fucked 4 white girls so far.

You mad?

lmao, stronk lightskin eurasian 5'9 boy here
Saw a flabby lookin white lanklet staring at me while busted out 100s on db seated shoulder press then kept lookin at me like wtf how is that possible after I dropped them like a boss after my 5th rep

>db seated shoulder press
He was probably laughing at you for being a weak bitch lmoaaaaaa

How do you live with knowing that your skin literally looks like shit ?
I know I'd kms if I were brown

I'm surprised he was actually able to type so well. Maybe the subhumans CAN be taught. Not easily mind you, but still.

If you are a member of the subspecies of man please do not reply to this post. This is a conversation between civilized beings.

/POl/ GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

YOU KNOW WHAT WORSE THAN POL?

A FUCKING PAJEET POL

GET OUT

Ever been to a /pol/ meetup? It's all browns and blacks. Not kidding.

Beat me.
6'8". 10/10, pretty, blue-eyed, blonde-haired Aryan reporting in.