Doing back

>doing back
>lat pulldown in use so i wait
>dude is on it for a long time so i continue with rows etc
>guy leaves the machine, leaves no personal items behind
>oh good he's done
>start using the machine
>he comes back yelling and is really angry that i have "stolen" the machine while he went to get a drink of water from the fountain which is on the other side of the gym

??? did he want me to telepathically know that he was still using the machine? everyone else leaves their towel when they get water, he also didn't even have a towel which is grounds to get kicked out of the gym

Wait... did this happen last week in Los Angeles?

I saw this exact thing happen with two people

Was he bigger than you?

he was about 5'9"
im 6'

muscle wise he was a bit bigger

not los angeles brah but lol i guess there are more ragers than i thought

Don't be autistic and go talk to him beforehand.

Like, 'Hey bro, how many sets do you have left' or 'hi, do you mind if I work in?'
He'll save your place in line if he's a cool guy, too.

Why does shit always go down at the lat pulldown machine?

Just work in on the lat pulldown.. its literally no inconvenience to anyone

so in your mind it is autistic to assume that when a machine has been left, and there are no personal belongings left around it, that it is still in use?

you are the autist

>saving thumbnail
kys

>found the newfag

saving thumbnail saves space faggot
literally looks the same

because betas flock to it.

Weighted pull ups are for alphas

No it isnt. gtfo beta bitch

literally KYS

>doing rows next to this obnoxious guy
>loud as fuck, had the roid rage look to him
>fucking HUGE, arms bigger than my thighs and was like 6'5
>presumably gf that was with him suggests they do deadlift
>have to go do penlay rows anyways so head to olympic platforms two minutes after they get there
>watch this dude load up 1 plate on each side of the barbell for diddlys
>does four reps before he drops the bar utterly exhausted
What the fuck? how can you be that built and have such a shit back? He didn't marathon rep or anything either, just one set and complained he didn't want to do it again. Like, seriously, how the fuck have you been lifting for so long and never/rarely do diddlys? I'm a pathetic DYEL and can deadlift 2pl8lmao

i sure hope you said some shit back and kept using it.

dont let people press you like that you little bitch

>yeah brad bro this fucking dude comes up to me every day and asksme if im done with my sets hahahaha what a fucking freak

finished my set while he was raging then the other lat machine was free

What you consider huge probably looks small to everyone else. Most likely some curlbro with a pump that barely trains legs.

>this guy gets it

maybe he was recovering from a back injury

Why didn't you just do real pullups instead?

the eternal lanklet...

not him, but asking to work in is simple and they let you work in most of the times. If anything you are autistic for not having the courage to ask a simple question...

either he didn't want to do more or he has injury. 1pl8 is like empty bar on deadlift, especially for someone that size

Literally watches a dude for a "long time" and doesn't bother to communicate with him.
>le frog face
>no you're the autist
You're just an autistic retard.

That´s why i stick to the pull up bar. Have yet to see anyone at my gym on that thing.