5'5 manlet, whats the point of going to the gym girls want men taller than them in heels...

5'5 manlet, whats the point of going to the gym girls want men taller than them in heels, so for avg gurl thats a 5'8-9 man minimum..

5'5 here.

Shut the hell up and get fit. Get smart. Gain perspective. Sure you may never have access to your 10/10 dream girl, but you could be doing a hell of a lot better than you are now.

forget the 1000th manlet thread, post more lara

Same i actually stopped lifting and started spending more time investing and making cash

Get ripped or Die mirin, we are all gonna make it bro.

Stop being a little pussy bitch and get Veeky Forums

Basically you need to self-delude yourself into being confident. Use hypnosis if possible. Literally the only way to survive as a manlet. If there's anything worse than a manlet it's an insecure manlet.

How to get similar body as him?

5'11 135 lbs

Would any routine do? I don't care about having more body fat, I just want to have a bit of muscles on my bones. I'm doing Insanity right now but I don't feel it

Your results will be better as a fit 5'5 than as a fat 5'5

Your results will never be as good as a 6' guy, but that's no excuse to be lazy and never reach your true potential.

gains show much more on manlets than lanklets.

You barely have to do anything to have a better body than him.

Feel free to do any starting lifting program and eat.

I'm eating at a 300 calories surplus but I have a hard time with it, my body is used to eating little. I still have to eat 600 cals today and it's almost time for bed

You are really skinny

Buy a mass gainer and hit the gym

A mass gainer only cost 50 dollars

Exactly this your body will always be childlike/femine/unnactractive to woman, so might as well do it the way our short grandparents did, by being the man and makin money.

Gym is only for tall roiders and blacks.

low energy

>the god of all turbomanlets

REPORT HIDE IGNORE

How much whey did that guy take

Better to be a jacked manlet than be a out of shape one, don't be lazy fuckboi

Once again OP is a faggot, get fit or get the hell out of my gym.

>Mfw 5'7"

>tfw that growth spurt never hit

If a girl wears 10" platform heels and winds up taller than you, sorry but you're a manlet and you should remove yourself from the genepool.

she would be the same height without the heels so he is gucci
heels is just a shitty excuse, bieber has the fame and money to not get it

I actually did insanity and it worked very well for me. People always asked if I lifted. Make sure you're getting a surplus on your calories