Why hasn't anyone like zyzz came around yet?

I mean in terms of someone taking the online forums by shit storm. Zyzz literally owned Veeky Forums and misc, and was the established "king" here for a good time. If connor murphy posted here could he be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c6D3o0_q3Mw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You clearly haven't heard of the Supermang

Did he die? I took a break from coming here and I don't see the mong posted anymore

>If connor murphy posted here could he be?
No because he's a douche

no one is retarded enough to post themselves on a anime nazi edgelord board anymore.

this. Connor murphy has the charisma of cardboard and is literally autistic.

sure they are, just look at big nig. The only thing that nigger has going for him is his shitty reputation on a siberian underwater basket weaving board... top lel

because fitness online communities have been taken over by poltard and forever alones and elliot rodgers type lunatics and it has collapsed into negativity and insanity

have you not heard of Lenny?
he's the most aesthetic bodybuilder since Arnold
also
>the Tom Platz of abs

aesthetics wise id say david laid is up there.

the rest are manlets roided to the gills wishing they were zyzz like jeff

>tfw you will never have that waist

>david laid
>not roided
okay bud

but he isnt..

You burn that bright and you die in a flame of glory. You become a legend.

If you fail to bite the dust... well you become just another faggot.

>18 years old
>that large and shredded
yeah thats definitely possible natty...

the idea is that aesthetics and charisma come together. anyone can achieve aesthetics to a varying high degree with some gear and a decent diet, but what made zyzz who he was was he absolute sick kunt attitude. he inspired people because he knew what it was like to be on both ends of the social ladder. he started out a little skinny kunt WoW nerd and no one paid any attention to him. when he got fuarkin ripped he red pilled himself with how shallow and vapid most women are, and just stopped giving a fuck about how he acted and did what he wanted, because once the aesthetics came into play, everything he did suddenly became cool as fuck.

take the neurosis of a sad kunt, mix it with the aesthetics of a Calvin Klein model, and you get zyzz. the other thing to take into account was that he was a product of his time. we can't have another zyzz because 2010 isn't here anymore. culture's different, personalities are different, first world society is different to the point that feminism and things of that like have begun infecting everything.

the next zyzz will be a product of now. his own unique thing, but you'll know him when you see him because he will have taken inspiration from zyzz.

Mong irreparably ruined Veeky Forums and I'm pretty sure he was actually retarded.

hes 19 almost 20 and been training ridiculously hard for more than 6 years.

its literally his job

yeah nah

>non-white
>king of Veeky Forums
>ever
no

This.
The guy had natural charisma.
Also, Veeky Forums changed. Zyzz would be called a sandnigger or whatever now, I remember how the focus of this board used to be health and fitness with the right doses of EDM, Zyzz and Jeff pliz jokes.

Agree as well. I liked Connor Murphy back when he was starting out. The omegle videos were good. Now he's just too C R I N G E

he's also whoring out for e-fame (begging for follows). there was one video where a hater punched him in the back when he was douchin' it up in public, and he tried to give some guilt trip to the viewers to 'like' the video or else "he wouldn't dare do stunts like this again". when we all know full well he is going to continue

Ever heard of trappy? Literally any thread s(he) posted in got derailed to shit and it'd be full of people telling her(him) to get the fuck out and others rushing to her(his) defence, the best part was it's a little hue that can't even squat 2pl8

> jyzz
> "king"

Dude fuck out of here with that shit kid

I remember the god when he use to post on here. Veeky Forums has changed.

It's true. I think the most inspiring thing about him is that the dude genuinely got along with everyone. There are videos of him just going out and having a good time with people. Playing with and lifting kids, poking fun by pretending to take a picture of himself when people asked for him to their picture, etc.

I've never had any sort of connection or cared about him. He had a nice physique and all, but I think his true characteristic is that he had charisma and charm.

Underrated post

>tfw the next Zyzz will be a white nationalist hero who raises an army of western men to begin trading and fight against the international Jews

>training
Not trading. Fuck. Trading bitcoin for online Chinese bathtub mystery chemical roids, maybe.

It honestly seems like nothing new has happened since 2011. in all forms we have stagnated

100%. Nothing notable has happened on this board since Zyzz died.

People who browse other boards still think "Squats and Oats" when they think of Veeky Forums because we have no new memes that stick.

m8 we literally banted on Zyzz calling him a shitskin to his face when he was here.

Zyzz is the reason I lift. Once I hit my goals I would love to be a spark of positivity in this shitshow. We are all gunna make it. But nobody will ever be quite like him.

the sips campaign is going strong

Fuck dude I remember Zyzz posting in threads on Veeky Forums and Misc and completely derailing the whole mother fucker. We've never had anyone like that since. If Arnold swarzeneggar posted here with a trip and time stamp I doubt it'd blow up half as fast as Zyzz threads used to. Everyone had an almost fucking homo crush on that dude. Everyone, even the haters.

If there's going to be a new Zyzz it will be for a completely different reason. You don't get famous by doing something someone already did. Zyzz's thing was "aesthetics, do what you want, fuck bitches, u mirin", if someone has got the aesthetics and even the charisma of Zyzz, probably wouldn't be that much popular. Something new is needed.

cruising with the boys picking up refufags, getting them drugged off their minds and dumping them in crowded areas

fuark

did zyzz come up with mirin. How influential

can someone give me a quick rundown on supermang?

>blessed with great structure and insertions
>kills self doing blow

couldnt care less about this life failure stop posting him. not making it to 30 = definitively not making it.

he is god of our time

he is zeus himself

When you go out and die all ur shit is more famous

Just look at Keith Leger won those Oscars after he died, but everyone knows that Jack Nickolas was a way better Riddler and better golfer

>tfw silica gel won't kill you because you're a worthless retard

>If connor murphy posted here could he be?

No. Fuck no. CM is too goody two shoes to ever be like Zyzz or have the impact and influence that he had. Zyzz was one of a kind. CM doesn't have that give no fucks leave the world behind attitude that Zyzz had. He doesn't have the charisma either which is crucial. Zyzz was truly one of a kind and we will never have someone like him around here again. Let's all make it in his honour brah

long rundown pls

haaaa he ded

Because they already died

Zyzz was and always will be a loser. The memes are funny but that's it and anyone who idolizes him is worse than a loser.

Oh shit. I haven't thought about that in so long

Not many people want fame. And those who do wouldn't try to get it on a Cantonese Brap Smelling Juice Bar

Those who do are often too pussy to do steroids like Zyzz, and don't have good social media skills

youtube.com/watch?v=c6D3o0_q3Mw

No one actually idolizes Zyzz. He's the unofficial (deceased) mascot of Veeky Forums. He represents all of /fit's hopes and dreams rolled into one, the hive mind of Veeky Forums incarnate in the flesh. As Veeky Forums is an absurd board by any measure, the sum total of our collective beings is of course, an absurd human being. The fact that he died just makes it all the more fitting. He literally became so aesthetic that he died, if that doesn't sum up the ethos of Veeky Forums, I don't know what does.

God Bless Zyzz

But it will make you easier to ship

rollin

>Tinytrip will never post on Veeky Forums again

Feels bad man.

It is if u train from child like Laid did. He was lifting big during puberty and his growth prime while u shit posted here

did zyzz wear make up?

will I ever make it?

Mirin/10

Because I got two months on Keto, another carb cycle, and then Keto again to get there. Got a better face than Zyzz, without all the overtly faggy eyebrow plucking and guido cosmetics.

I've also lived like 5 years more than him so

When I make it, will that perfect girl I love so much come back to me?

no

NO

Bless you zed why zed zed

forever mirin

Should I do it zyzz?

Will I die if I do this?

my first thought

People like Zyzz only come once in a lifetime

He inspired thousands of people to lift and be themselves and regardless of if you don't like him or not, that's a positive message to send

Always mirin

jon skywalker

Because everyone who wants to seriously be the next zyzz is missing something. Whether it's natural charisma, great insertions, or beta mentality, it's always something missing. But we're all gonna make it brah.

will i lose the v card before 2017 ends

does she still want me

>ask me later

fuuaaaaaarkk he lives

this kek

how strong was zyzz anyway?

this.
he was a fuckin drug user too. steroids+drugs+hearth disease gg wp

rolling for trips

>implying

will I get a gf in 2017?

>It's literally his job to look good
Then he's most likely on roids you drongo

Will I get shredded as fuck this year brah?

fuck yes we're all gonna make it

should I go for it Zyzz?

He was rather hated on Veeky Forums, when he was alive. He got on spergs nerves.

Don't be mad, shitskin.

Zyzz just let me make it...

Funniest thing I've read on Veeky Forums

I was never on Veeky Forums before he died but what's the appeal? Was he a bit of a beta sperg, allowing Veeky Forums to relate while at the same time looking great?

What are you, 17? Go learn about the king.

>told everyone that they would make it
>had a lot of sex with women.
>posted a lot of pictures of himself looking like a character from yoyo's bizarre adventure

That's it basically

because every phaggot who wants to get famous on Veeky Forums wants to be the next zyzz and not the first them

Fuuuaark do it cunt

will I get a gf this year>

will I get a gf before I hit 30?

DYEL

will i ever get laid ?

Look at that guys babyface. He got the natural test levels of a 12 yr old girl
He couldnt gain half of his muscles natty

dude was benching 3 plates and deadlifting 6 at 17, whilst totally shredded the whole time. Suuuure he's not on roids