Gf has a 10/10body

>gf has a 10/10body
>3/10 face
>don't want to introduce her to anyone because face is all that matters

She's gonna find out you feel this way and it's going to break her heart, do you care enough about her to look past your own ego and maybe bring her around to meet your friends some time?

I got a fetish for girls like this man. Something is so hot about a grill who is normal or even slightly unattractive in the face and then has the most bangin ass of all time.
Appreciate your woman or she'll get nabbed by a degenerate like me

My gf has a kind of fucked up face but I think she's cute. She's not the smartest girl. Everybody has their problems. What matters is we get along and can't stop fucking eachother. I introduce her to friends/family without giving a fuck. They all like her because she's an awesome girl.

If you like her then get over yourself but if you don't then why are you even dating her lmao?

I was in your exact same situation. Dated her for 3 years. Loved her with all of my heart. Sweetest, kindest most genuine girl ever. Girl friends kept telling me she was a butterface, would tell people I was dating a butterface. Used to piss me the fuck off but I don't know, I guess I just got conditioned to believe it and I broke up with her. Broke her heart. Never heard a person cry so hard.

That was years ago and I still hate myself for it. She moved on but I became incredibly depressed over my actions. I still feel like I'm absolute garbage and deserve to be alone forever.

So yeah, if she's a good person deal with it. Good girls are hard to find.

post pics op
pics
pics

Are you me? Almost exactly the same. Broke up 10 years ago. I'm a fucking idiot.

41468589 here.

ment face pics, that goes for u other guys want those face pics

here. Haven't looked at a picture of her in a long time. Just looked through my pics for one and she looks like the most beautiful person in the world to me. Fuck you. Going to kill myself now.

I'm not posting her face on Veeky Forums.

post pics
stop being a lil drama queen

>replying to post to say u wont post pics
fuk of cunt, ur not a Veeky Forums bro anymore

Fun feels time. Was dating a girl a few years back legit thought I was gonna marry her. Smoking hot, athletic, super fun, similar interests. I was ready to buy a ring and everything. Then she gets raped at a party. Says she can't be with me anymore, she just needed alone time. Which is understandable. Figured I'd just wait it out, didn't wanna try to contact her and confuse her. Figured she'd contact me when she was ready. 2 years go by and nothing. I accept it and move on. Get a new gf really dig her, interests are like identical, same movies, music, she lifts. Not as hot as girl 1 but more cute than sexy. Kinda NEETs together don't love going out but can have fun if we do. Just like staying in together. Things are going gr8. Going on 2 years of dating. EX texts me recently and is sad I'm with a new girl and said she was crushed when she found out I'd moved on.........wtf fit

>gets raped at a party. Says she can't be with me anymore
trying to be sensitive to u man but that sound suspicious to me

I don't know situation but possibility she got drunk and made a "mistake" and they just felt bad/slut for lying...?

just asking bcus if a grill tells me she was raped and she my GF she better have a fucking police report and dna test

Honestly I thought the same thing. Sorta helped ease the pain, easier to be mad than sad I guess. Anyways when we were talking recently she said she wanted to explain what happened to me, and honestly I didn't wanna know. I just said she didn't have to do that. Not knowing and living with the suspicion makes it easier to not uproot my life as is now for her

She's been "recovering" by banging lots of dudes and is now bored of it, and she is ready to settle down. You did the right thing when moving on.

>trying to just not tell you 2 years later about her rape
>sketchy af
yeah bro, gj, move on...

gl

>haven't had sex in nearly a month
>just had a 4/10 tinder girl blow me and leave right after. she was so giddy and thrilled to be with me

im not even upset, she gave the best head i've ever had. its ok guys just bang girls and be nice to them. its not that serious.

>giving a shit what others think about your GF

You don't deserve her

I don't let anything below a 9 touch my dick

she got drunk at a party and cheated on you, then decided to use the "get out of relationship free" card. two years later the wrinkles are starting to appear and she's decided to settle down with that one beta she used to sleep with, what was his name?

cool man

>
>she got drunk at a party and cheated on you, then decided to use the "get out of relationship free" card. two years later the wrinkles are starting to appear and she's decided to settle down with that one beta she used to sleep with, what was his name?

THIS.

This should be obvious, but stick with the new girl and ignore your ex. Even if you unrealistically give her the benefit of the doubt at every turn and believe her, she bailed and expected you to sit around heartbroken for years while she did god knows what to "find herself" or however she's chosen to phrase it and is indignant that you moved on. You don't need someone like that in your life, much less in a relationship.

Are you me?