Veeky Forums please help me. Im 6'2 and weigh 270 lbs...

Veeky Forums please help me. Im 6'2 and weigh 270 lbs. I desperately want to lose weight but am skeptical about how quickly my obese ass will lose the pounds.

Is it possible for me to lose 30 pounds in may and 30 in june (60 total). My body fat % is pretty high.

I used to be in good shape, until high school.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dnp

Dnp? I'm all summer I dont know the terminology of this board

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol

seriously dont take it that shit can kill you.

no you can't lose a pound a day.

used to be in good shape until highschool... boi

I was active until then in sports and whatnot. Walked to and from school everyday until high school.
60lbs by July feasible? just remember catching glimpses of the biggest loser and they'd dropped ~16 pounds in a few weeks

Your mindset is all wrong, OP. You've already failed. Either you commit to a lifelong change no matter how long or what else it takes or just give up right now.

maybe you should focus on actually losing weight healthily and at a reasonable rate rather than just crash dieting and becoming a flabby mess

Water fast

I am focusing on that but isnt it easier for larger people to lose more weight quickly?

I'm committed to a lifelong change, I'm just wanting to see results as soon as possible and wondering what to expect. 2 lbs a week is weight loss across the board for all sizes, or since I'm bigger am I able to lose a few more pounds in a healthy manner?

It will take however long it takes. I'm skinny and I've lost 3 lbs in the past week just due to eating less. Its really not healthy to lose weight that fast and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. You need to eat better and make good choices. The weight loss will take however long it needs to.

Water Fasting

Research refeeding syndrome before you start.

Read the sticky, retard

>Is it possible for me to lose 30 pounds in may and 30 in june (60 total)

yeah, by next year's, that is.

Unless you eat nothing and exercise constantly, a pound a day is unrealistic.

>people starting to post shit like this here more and more

this board like every other board on the chans is straight up dead

I got the stomach flu once and I lost 10 pounds in a week. Mainly it was due to shitting for hours a day and only drinking water. You are not losing that much weight unless you are basically purging your insides and consuming nothing.

Yes it is possible if you are fat with low muscle mass at the moment. But you might get some health issues.

Go on a cut of -1000 calories. Go jogging every day. Start with 30 min run and up the time gradually. Every other day lift. But try not to exercise too hard, you want to be in condition to exercise the next day as well. Swimming is an option if your legs are too tired.

Eat cleab, drink water, sleep well, meditate and set goals for yourself. These will be very hard weeks for you.

Just don't eat anything
I was 6'1 190lbs and went broke and could only afford about 1000 calories a week for two months and I lost 70 lbs
Sure I'm going to die in my 50's but so is your fat ass I'd you don't start trying

I'll add that toward the end I was in a dreamlike state sleeping 16 hours a day and when I finally thought I was going to die I went to the ER in a panic and ran blood tests and said all my levels looked great..

It is possible to lose a pound a day especially at your bodyfat% but it requires a VERY difficult to keep diet and judging by your retarded aspirations and poor knowledge/preparation you aren't cut out for it. Google PSMF (protein-sparing modified fast) or water fasting, literally read everything there is to read about them like suggested foods for the first, read about mineralization and what essential minerals and vitamins you need to supplement, read about symptoms you need to keep in fucking mind, etc. EVERYTHING. You can never be too thorough with crash diets.

However, OP, you're a moron as I've already stated. You wanted to lose 30 pounds by the end of may. It's the fucking 17th. Didn't that pass through your head at any point before you made the post? Anyway, if you're adamant about your weight goals my advice would be PSMF and HEAVY amounts of training and I do mean heavy. You will need to cardio your ass off like a muthafucka and lift heavy things off the floor.

That's the fun part, unless you are filthy rich you can't really get true help. It's something you have to do yourself. 60 pounds in 60 days is probably possible but you won't be able to do it, not if you have to work or do stuff in those 2 months. Also you're already 17 days late fatty.