Alright faggots, first off I read the Wiki

Alright faggots, first off I read the Wiki

I'm 5'10, 195lbs 20 y/o
I lost 80lbs this year or so

I'm signing up for a gym membership tomorrow so today I tried finding a strength training regimen

All of these goddamn strength training guides are 30 pages long and confusing as shit

Isn't there some basic shit that just says lift this 4x and do this 3x etc?

I don't know man, but sauce won't do it.

Source won't do it either.

I need SASS on that fucking pic man, holy FUCK.

Sorry user, no idea

Good luck my nigger

>all these programs 30 pages long
pic related, user. I would try to motivate you, but I don't think hitting the gym will cure your ADD, so instead Ill implore you to kys.

crystal bottoms

was about to post this

I didn't take adderall today and it's becoming pretty apparent

i thought squatting and benching were month in shit, im gonna look like such a cunt tomorrow trying to do this
also ty

Do the stronglifts routine posted by

If using a picture guide to follow it is too hard just download the app and it'll do the math for you.

>read the wiki
>not sticky

How goddamn simple do you need it?

Allpro's beginner routine is super easy. Just look it up and read through a few times. It isn't written perfectly, but it is short and sweet. I highly recomend watching several lifting form videos for each lift. I was way more confident walking into the gym knowing what good form looks like, and that I wont hurt myself.

No exercise is "month in" shit.

how do i figure out what weight i need to start with

FUCKING LEGEND MY MAN

Wow this is actually somehow easier to understand than the picture

If you've never lifted before, you can just start with the bar and make sure your form is alright.

Start somewhere easy, the first couple weeks should feel nice and light. adding 5 lbs/lift per workout sounds like it isn't much, but that shit adds up FAST and this workout will be pushing you hard in a month or two no matter where you start.

Thanks user

I just want to lose 5lbs a month and not lose any muscle I have

is this shit a good idea

Start with the bar or a weight that's sure to be too low. Do 5 reps and add 5kg (you can add 10kg for the first few test sets of deadlift and squat) until you get to a weight that feels a bit hard. Not too hard since you're learning the movement too and you don't want to pick up bad habits right from the start. The reps you do in working up to your starting weight are also for your to practice the movement and get warmed up. In the next workouts you do 4-5 ramping up warm-up sets with decreasing reps up to something close to your work weight.

>Do SS
>Practice with bar
>Add 5-kg every time I go until I can't do the reps

am I in the clear

No. Lose weight slower.

You're not doing SS then. Maybe a loose interpretation of madcow or sean's stripped 5x5

How slow user

5 is so goddamn slow, 1800 calories and i lose 5lbs in two weeks

how much should i loose a week and why is it better than 5lb?

Stay at 1800, it's a fine number. Don't expect to continue losing 10lbs a month.

I'm not sure I get what you mean. Are you doing sets starting from the bar and adding 5kg until you can't do 5 reps anymore?

>now gonna autistically ask every question in the world

no. just do what you are told or dont come here

>Guys gimme advice so I can question it every step of the way and end up sticking with my routine

Stay small then faggit.

I'm slowing down for sure, so if not 5lb, 3lb? I need to get to 165 I think

Alright user so not quite sure if this makes sense but I'll try to explain what I mean

Say I do the "All pro begginer guide"
It says 4 sets of 8 reps, for the first month I would add 5lbs after every time I go in, until I couldn't complete the 4 sets of 8 reps

>do what your are told
>doesn't tell me what to do
Faggot I wish I could do that, I'm not going to lose weight slower without an actual reason

I didn't think I could get big losing weight, the only reason I'm doing this is so I don't lose muscle mass while dieting

>I'll try to explain what I mean

Ok, so you're doing the 3x5 sets of SS and using 5kg increments instead of 2.5kg when going up in weight each workout. That's fine I guess. Just go down 2.5kg when you fail and go up 2.5kg from thereon.

Thanks user

Keep your calories at 1800 and you will be well within the acceptable weight loss per month. You will slow down a lot down to maybe 2lb a month when you're at around 160-170. If you lose weight too fast you'll obviously lose more muscle than you want and you won't be able to get as much out of your weight training (this is in the sticky).

As for programming I strongly recommend candito's beginner linear program over allpro's routine because it simply accomplishes the same goals better. Obviously you'll have to work harder, do longer sessions, and train 4 times a week instead of 3 but you will get to train heavier which is important for progress.

Perfect user, thanks

You cannot press 3 times a week while indirectly training posterior delts 1-2 times a week with a horizontal row that's meant to target lats anyway. Stop posting this shit routine.

THANKYOU

IM GONNA GET SO BIG

IM GONNA SURPASS EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD

FUCK U ANONS
SUCK MY DICK

A NEW ALPHA IS IN TOWN