How long until Keto becomes the standard fat loss diet, if it isn't already?

How long until Keto becomes the standard fat loss diet, if it isn't already?

I'm two months in and watching my body fat drop is like watching snow melt in the spring.

I bet that hooker can be bought for a bigmac and a shake. But her ass is nice.

What's the best source of info on how-to keto diet?

If you aren't a fag that has hangups about Reddit, there's a lot of discussion there. Just searching Keto in YouTube will bring up probably a ton of recipes.

Eggs, low carb protein powder, and spinach are pretty much the staple for me. Can cook a lot with that. Stevia and those Dasani sweeteners will scratch a lot of desert cravings. Learn how to make a good mug cake and it's stupidly easy.

Australia has a very attractive youth

never because its really hard to stick to and these weak minded motherfuckers are gonna cheat

Yep and the best part is you get older, more rugged, experienced and they stay the same. Also half white-half Asian chicks here are without a doubt the hungriest and best fucks if you are a tall Aussie bloke.

Probably worth mentioning that this chick is based in Melbourne and is guaranteed to have the herp.

Pretty sure I'm not cheating at all but I'm not losing weight. Starting to think stevia and shit are actually kicking me out of keto.

is there more of this girl

i need more of this girl

>goes to mcCucks instead of Wendys
disgusting

Oh man, I'd kill for a girl with a body like that

>starting to think that this scientifically impossible thing is happening
>it can't be that i'm not actually counting all my macros and calories accurately, can it?

May need to recalculate tdee or double check that cal/macro counts are accurate.

Don't have Wendy's in Aus. Have to settle for McDrumpfs or Hungry Jacks.

it never will as long as poorly trained nurses and medschool kids confuse the keto diet with diabetic ketoacidosis and run around telling people that you're killing yourself and turning yourself into a diabetic.

>McDrumpfs
wew lad

name??

yeh im OP and took it in melbourne.

Roberta Paulson

Robert Paulson

>Hungry Jacks

You brehs don't even have BK.

All good though because home made meals are the best

this, plus the fact that most people still think dietary fat and dietary cholesterol cause heart disease.

It seems to be catching on. A friend got me interested, and my progress inspired others.

It's easy as shit, especially since I know carbs were my main issue before

Do you have test strips?

Did keto for 3 months last year for a cut. Worked wonders. Dropped 15 lbs and still maintained good muscle mass. The most difficult thing (for me) was cutting back on protein. I was trapped in the 1g per lbs bodybuilder logic for so long that I was freaking out on how little protein I was eating. But after about a week when I found out that my gains don't just disappear I was fine. Mug cakes and Duke's little smokies everyday!

Should I still do keto if I'm eating on maintenance? I've reached my goal weight, I'd probably look like a skelly if I lose more weight but I don't wanna eat carbs and get fat again

>Falling for the Keto meme

Good luck with zero energy at the gym

Eat half a banana and a little peanut butter w/ a cup of coffee and you will be fine.

...brrtt...brrrpptt....

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

*tehe* sorry

k
Maybe I just need to do IF.

No strips, I was actually thinking about getting some earlier today.

is keto really that good for results? I have always thought that it seems more effective than it is because it is a fairly high maintenance diet which results in some selection bias. Like the sort of person who can stick to a strict low carb diet is probably the type of person who would progress well under a regular deficit strategy anyway, which is why keto results seem so good.

but they do

it's great senpai

I don't have time to recalculate TDEE. Can't I do it TMARO?

Half a banana is like 15-20 grams of carbs already

I can't tell if you guys are serious or not, do you actually find that body attractive?

I'm asexual and even I can tell that's a conventionally attractive body.
What does that make you?

>spot the actual faggot

keto is another fad that will come and go

intermittent fasting is the real deal

you lost me when you starting talking about gooks

fuckin weebs

HJ is BK, it's just re-named in aus

Only a girl would post this, so are you?

fucking faggot cock eater

why would a girl complain about a disgusting flabby ass when a lot of girls are as fat as her

yaaaaaas guys

Can somebody give me a short synopsis about the keto diet?

Seems like something i'd be interested in, but whenever I look it up I just get a wall of text, and I have the concentration span of a cat on lsd.

don't eat carbs

You can't help those who can't help themselves
Learn2read

Any diet gonna be hard for them then

>can't cut sugar and carbs but expect to lose weight

why do i have a feeling that you absorve all the calories in carbs but the same is not true for fat

gimme that ass boss

What does the diet generally consist of?

Or is it just literally
>No carbs

Also, is it hard to maintain?

Never because nobody is making any money, it's hard, and it's hard.

Don't eat carb. Sounds easy but it is not. Everything has carbs, so going on keto is quite hard.
You have to reach ketosis, which is a physical state where your body will decide it must burn fat. The thing is that if you eat carbs once you kick out of ketosis and it takes tine to get back into that state.
The other thing is that it works. Apart from a few snowflakes with "genetics", people always lose a ton of fat. I did it for one month and I have lost a good amount of fat, it was cool. The hard part for me is that it impacts your social life. You can't go out for dinner at some friend's place if they don't cook keto, you can't eat wherever you want at the restaurant.
Bodybuilders use it as a fast cutting method, I think that's a good thing.

do your own research, you retarded faggot

For more info, see this dude

You can force ketosis by eating nothing but fat for three days.

Tnx bruh

That why you been eating so much of this fat dick lately?

>do keto for 2 months
>lose 20 pounds (200->180 w/ 20~% BF)
>father who is a nutritionist is worried
>mom fears I'll be an anorexic and that I don't need to lose any more weight
What do?

how to cut master edition:

>Keto IF cold showers.
>HIIT 2x week

water fast3 days once, then next move on to 5 or 7days.
remember to break fast properly if done more then 4 days, IE start with juice and liquids only first day then steamed veggies next, then u can eat normal again.
fasting is ONLY hard the second and third day, after that its easy and super chill. this will give ur digestive system a much needed rest, reboot ur immune system, cleanse ur skin and arteries, give u shit ton of energy and eliminate all toxins stored as fat around ur entire body, including around ur organs.

fasting is so much more then just losing fat, so i suggest u keep it to just the regular IF keto with occasional 1-2 days fast if weightloss is ur primary goal.

fuck em. its ur life, u call the shots
textbook nutrition is literally jewshill garbage, encouraging ppl to be parasitic fat gluttonous pieces of shit

Make him read Veeky Forums

>guaranteed replies

Make him eat /shit/

You burn that off at the gym. If you're doing a lot of exercise and are already in ketosis you can actually raise your carb ceiling quite a bit and be fine (even to 50 or 60 g for some athelets), although it's not best to tell newbies that.

t. shitposting pickle smoker

Anybody here has a link to a good, legit keto plan?

Never, because it is retarded. It is unsustainable. As soon as you reached your target weight and stop doing keto, people will fall back into their old eating habits and gain weight again.
Instead, they should learn how to just eat less. On a normal, balanced diet.

Keto isn't even the best way to lose fat. It's just an easy and convenient diet people do because they are too weak willed for a normal diet.

dude its not hard.
u eat less then 20-25 g carbs
spinach has 0,3g carbs pr 100g. eat a shit ton of it

u can also eat the following low carb vegetables
bell peppers cucumber zuccini all salads all mushrooms tomato aspargus lettuce avocados

eat almonds chia seeds sesame seeds flax seeds walnuts olive oil

any cheese and clean cut meat

coffee and green tea

just stay under 25g carbs, get proper sea salt for nutrition

there, thats all.

how about keto, THEN eating less after ur off it retard?

Fuck Keto -- Paleo is much easier with very good results. And I'm a fatty 5th week in with 9 desire to stop. I had no idea that I would actually be able to do this without feeling like I would die. The only hard part is chopping up the veggies.

9 desire to stop

Thats pretty high, user, dont know if his Paleo is as good as you're saying it is.

it's out of 25

Yep. Most keto diets are made by skeletal thinks and soccer moms who don't work out so they restrict carbs waaay to low. 20g is good to start and get body used to keto but after about a month it's goes to raise your carbs if you are working out. I can go to about 50g during the week and I'm still good. I eat fruit before gym and then just residual carbs throughout the day. Also, carb refeed days are vital to maintaining muscle mass. I usually do Saturdays with around 150g of good carbs and 5-10k run the following morning.

the benefits of keto are legit and profound

it sucks so much ass to stick to it though
you have to eat a ton of kale/spinach or else your shit stops coming out of your ass

pros:

its the only cure for skinnyfat
makes your skin super clear after 2 weeks (no pimples at all)
feel like death for 2 weeks then start becoming energized, then super energized and brain starts expanding to the stars

and then you have 1 cracker or one piece of garlic bread and you are devestated you miss all that nice bread, crunchy type shit

Close but not quite. You need to have a lot more fats than you listed. 20g of carbs is good but you also have to limit protein because excess protein can spike insulin as well. "Clean meats" are fucking terrible on keto. You should be eating fatty cuts or using a bunch of butter/mayo during the cooking process

t. I read this on Veeky Forums so it must be true, but i've never actually tried it user

So wat, if you just dont eat carbs, then you're doing keto?

So you can just eat normal. But skip carbs?

Normal as in:

Breakfest-
2 sliced of bread with peanut butter and a glass of water

Lunch:
3 baked eggs with cheese

Dinner:
w/e aslong as it doesnt have carbs

Does this work?

Forgot to add

Protein shake after training and Quark before bed time.

i said which foods not the amounts

I did it for 3 months you stupid faggot

>bread
>no carbs

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Google quark and your specific protein shake to check carb amnts
Your evil sin was mentioning bread
That's a no-no for keto
Also you can add unlimited green veggies for micro nutrients and poo gains

kekd

>No bread
Thats going to be hard, its literally the standard food here.

How could one replace it?

I'm not used to macro tracking. Is that necessary?

The sticky says that keto doesn't burn more fat than other diets. Is there a source on this?

your mother's putheh

Alright buddy we all start somewhere. Just know this isn't t the place for misinformation

Yes, the author's ass. The sticky has decent information on lifting, but you can go ahead and ignore 95% of the nutrition chapter.

I chuckled.

Replace sandwich with lettuce wrap
Replace chicken breast sandwich with chicken eaten with fork
>I don't want to count macros
I'm not going to lie to you, this is going to take a little effort on your part.
Most people don't know this, and many people think it's a meme, but here we go.
>Nothing worth having comes without some effort
If pre making a few meals, cutting out bread, and at least ballpark counting macros (don't have to weigh but Google about how much you had and overestimate) isn't for you that's fine.
You can always stay fat.

just use your common sense to figure out what contains carbs and what doesn't

I went on keto while back but got pretty bad diarrhea from it so I'll wait till exam season is over before I try it again

I ate peanuts, milk, eggs, veggies, protein shake, 2 meals of meat a day (usually sausages for lunch, chicken/steak/pork for dinner)

things that contain little carbs that I ate included coleslaw, beef jerky, fruit.

thats completely retarded

keto doesn't 'burn calories'

it just makes your body extremely good at using fat for energy

so if you have been doing keto for about a month, and then you go into caloric deficit, you body eats up all the fat on your body super fast

>If you're doing keto, dont eat carbs otherwise it'll spike your insulin!!
>LOL DIET SODA AND SUGAR SUBSTITUTES ARE A-OK!!!!

Its not that I dont WANT to count macros.

Its that i dont understand it and how to do it.

I've been lifting serious for about 6 months now, and I want to lose a bit of BF for the summer trip i have in 2 months, Keto seems to be the way to go.

Also,
>Keto fever

Is it a real thing?

>but you can go ahead and ignore 95% of the nutrition chapter.
The sticky is not the SS book.

yes it is, don't experiment with your diet until you're in a spot where you can afford it.

Thanks I didn't know that

You can suck my dick any time bros.
No homo.