Stretch Marks

So I used to be a fat cunt, I'm about 5'8 and reached 90kg/198 pounds, body fat % was around 30%

Over about 2 months I lost 14kg/30 pounds and put on muscle, body fat % dropped to around 15

Now one problem is the stretch marks that were caused by me being a fat cunt have retracted and come closer together, making them look even worse, they're all over my stomach, back, upper arms, ass and thighs

Is there anything I can do to get rid of this shit

dont eat for 20 days

not even trolling

its largely genetic and inevitable if you get big enough. they aren't that noticeable. either ignore them or get tatted

Nothing you can do about it.

Going from 150lbs to 190lbs gave me stretch marks across my arms/delts and inner thiighs

They are going to become less visible over time

microneedling + PRP
then stop eating for a few weeks

They're for life, still got my grow spurt stretch marks on my back. Over time they fade and if you got a tan they're barely visible.

more detail?

New water fast meme on Veeky Forums. Apparently it gives you magical fat loss powers which eat the fat that is "stuck" inside your loose skin which then causes the loose skin to disappear.

Give it 6 months until people post some decent anecdotes about loose skin and then reconsider. Consider surgery, but desu for now just try creams and shit which never work or live with it if it's not loose skin level because anyone seeing u naked isn't worth dicking if they bitch about stretch marks anyway.

Who gives a care. Unless its too many then why care

completely wrong, nothing to do with loose skin

I don't care what you think is and isn't part of your magical new diet meme, I look at the posts as a collective. If one shill disagrees with another shill, I care even less about your new fad. At least the guy shilling water fasts for loose skin provided some quote from some random doctor or dietitian or whatever spewing anecdotes, you don't even have that.

Get a tan.

they fade. stomach stretch marks are nadty (I also have some and it sucks) but literally everyone who goes to the gym at all gets some on their biceps and front delts

Aren't stretch marks cause because you don't use lotion enough, yes also because of weight gain/loss but if you used lotion more frequently couldn't it be avoided

try setting yourself on fire.

stretch marks are scars from your shitty life decisions and you have to deal with it

I feel your pain, OP.

I was morbidly obese as a kid because I was raised by a single mom who let me do whatever the fuck I wanted. By the time I got my shit together the damage had been done.

As I lost stomach fat they don't look quite as bad, but getting a tan and applying lotion with vitamin E helps. They're almost gone now, but I can still see them under the right lighting.

boosting the process in which your body burns unneeded cells would have literally no effect on repairing tears in the lower layers of skin.

even if fasting doesn't boost the burning of useless cells it wouldn't be suggested for fixing stretchmarks because that's absolutely fucking retarded

unironically buy bio oil and related stuff meant for pregnant women's bellies. I thought it was a meme but lathering this shit on mine twice a day truly helped. they're still somewhat visible under the wrong lighting but faded faster than they ever would have on their own

All you can do eat well and have no drastic change in mass.
Over time some scars will fade, most your stretch marks will, a few wont ever (or will be so long it's not worth worrying about).
Hydration both by drinking water and by rubbing moisturizing cream on the scar will reduce redness.
Eventually it will smoothen out as your skin replicates. However as I said, some scars will always be there.

Wasn't a fat fuck, just a chubby bitch. They don't go away. To be honest they kinda prove what slobby piece of shit you once were, and how much you've worked to be the sikkunt you are today.

I know this is some BBW feministic bullshit to say, but after you've gotten into decent shape, you could almost say you're proud of 'em.

Real shit

this

I have some from bulking and lifting as an anorexic skelly, I wear them like battle scars because they show my dedication. I mean, I'm still dyel, but only half as much as before kek

>Is there anything I can do to get rid of this shit
no. take pride in them, stretch marks mean you got shit done.