>Zidane smokes
>Balotelli smokes
>Rampage Jackson smokes
>Mike Tyson smokes
>JOOOOOHN CEEEEEEEENA smokes
>Ronda Rousey smokes
>Mesut Özil smokes
>Michael Jordan smokes
But you sure know better than them, right?

yes

Virgin cope.

have fun with your lung cancer and breathing problems OP, it's common knowledge that smoking is bad for you, i doubt any of the people you listed would argue that point

>it's common knowledge
American discussion club.

There's no control group tho.
how much better would they be if they didnt smoke, user?

>footballers
>athletes
Haha, oh wow. Tell me when a smoker sets the 800m record or comes anywhere close to top in 100+ mile mountain races. Stinky smokers can hate if they want. And Tyson wasn't smoking when he was relevant.

Smoking is a long term issue.

In the short term, if you are otherwise healthy and excersising, and under a pack a day, performance decrease is negligible.

Afl players smoke and they do 15-20km running a game.

Usain Bolt smokes weed.

What point are you trying to make?

If you actually want to take up on smoking, just vape man. Same process with less harmful shit

To be honest, I smoked half a pack a day (10-12) cigarettes, and now that I switched to vaping I immediately noticed a lot of changes in my athetlic performances. Smoking is an energy killer IMO

i honestly doubt you'll ever set a record so why not smoke?

smoking is a lung killer as vaping is a pussy killer

But smoking is proven to kill appetite and I'm trying to bulk..

Perhaps you should try to live in the real world chubs

he probably just injects it

I only vape

I loved smoking, but i got pretty addicted. Had to have one after meals, waking up, before bed etc.

Just being dependent like that isn't good. Plus it reeks and is dirty.

There are better vices.

there's nobody stopping you, tool.

you need someone to hold your hand while you smoke a ciggy?

cigars and pipe tobacco are way healthier than cigarettes.

Citation needed

>implying running 100 miles is on my to do list, EVER
i smoke every weekend at work and i smoke on nights out, otherwise i don't. i think the bad health effects of it are overblown but of course they are there. i eat a clean as fuck diet and exercise a hell of a lot more than the average joe so i doubt a couple of cigs here and there is going to kill me.

those people are social smokers you fucking nerd

regardless. if someone wants to smoke then that's up to them, i think no less of them. just don't be making me breathe it in and we won't have problems

lets pretend for a second that smoking causing lung cancer and all that shit is total bull. there are other reasons to stop:
- makes one's hair + breath + clothes smell
- expensive
- smoking long ago lost any coolness it had associated with it. the number of smokers is at an all time low.

It's been scientifically proven to damage your cardiovascular system.

>>Ronda Rousey smokes
Weed. She smokes weed, not carcinogenic death sticks

I vape, nicotine is great for prework out and appetite control. I don't smell, and still have a sense of taste. Not enough evidence that it causes cancer, and the research on it helping tumors is inconclusive. only bad thing is people look at you like a tool.

Smoking bads for you ok dont be stupid dont pick up the death sticks ok remember what it says on the pack.

vaping is alright. I was talking about death sticks.

>people unironically believe this
nice trips tho

So what? You wanna tell me I should smoke to get better at fitness?

Just kys OP

>s-some famoud people smoke i g-guess i should smoke too
Just live your own life you pathetic loser or even better just kys

they are great DESPITE their bad habits, nicotine doesn't give you magic powers
nice bait tho

I don't want to be impotent.