Go to gym

>Go to gym
>They say I can't use the free weights until I've been a member for a few months
What do? I want to get fit but the machines feel like a waste of time to me
Pic unrelated

There is nothing wrong with machines

Use them anyway and tell them you identify as a veteran of the gym. Sue if they try to kick you out.

Get you're free weights licence duh!!!

>machines
>waste of time

how to spot a hopeless individual.

>brainlifting

Lift there anyway, leave if they still don't let you and make sure to trash something.

What kind of dumbass gym is that

Unsure if this is a le ebin mayme I missed. What gym would not let anyone use free weights as soon as they get their membership.
>*le tear face laugh emoji*

Yeah lifting is for man bro not for whimps

I have never heard of that.
That's pretty fucking dumb.

better to stay home than use machines. those things raise your estrogen levels

What the fuck? I joined my first gym 6 months ago, because im training with a friend who has been lifting for 5 years so i learn EVERYTHING from him.

Point is, i didn't even do a fucking induction at my Gym because of this, i just said "nah im good" and could start with whatever the fuck i wanted to. What kind of gym tells you you cant use shit?? What exactly are you paying for?

Just start deadlifting their machines until they ask you wtf ru odin? then tell them "well I want to lift but you said I could only use the machines."

user, get the fuck out of there immediately. Sounds like an entrapment scheme where they're dangling your goals on a stick and keeping you around as long as possible. That gym does not deserve your money. Unless you're in sweden then you deserve what you get.

What kind of retarded shit is that, tell them to fuck off and find a new gym or just use whatever you like.

What kind of retarded ass gym is that? Nigger don't let that kind of buissness have your money.

Switch gyms like right now and fuck them.

It's part of a big franchise in my area. There are very few alternatives. I'm considering doing bodyweight excercises in the meantime .

How do they feel like a waste of time? Resistance is resistance whether it's from a barbell/dumbell or machine

>There is a three month wait for a free weights licence

Total. Fricken. Liar.
Read the first three words again.
Total. Fricken. Liar.
I hate scum like you, sitting there, all smug. But I know. I know you're lying. And now, everyone else does too.
So, my friend (buddy, hombre etc.) do us all a favour... And fricken end your life. You're not of any use to us now and you won't be in the future.
Goodbye, fag.

That's not the point. The point is that if you're paying for a full gym membership, they should not force you to one area and one area only.

>please pay us to use our facilities
>no not THOSE ones silly, not until you pay us MORE
Sounds like a cool place

>Not getting your free weights license before going to the gym

>forgot to renew free weights license
>have to wait 2 weeks for a new application to be processed

>tfw didn't pass the drug test and got my license revoked

He probably thought that the heavy machinery license covered free weights, rookie mistake for sure.

>tfw bought creatine for first from locker room dealer yesterday
>Walk into gym today
>Security doors slam down behind me
>Surprise drug test today
>Get banned from general population until I'm done with the 6 month rehab program
>Creatine fiend keep asking to buy my pee so he can drink it
>Ran in after I used bathroom a few minutes ago
>Can hear slurping noises with the ocational gagging
>tfw I went in to take a shit
>5 months and 29 days to go.. I guess

This is no where near as funny as i found it lmao