Reminder that heavy lifting is unsustainable

Reminder that heavy lifting is unsustainable

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BUJDsdzgd5N/?taken-by=ernielilliebridgejr&hl=en
teamlilliebridge.com/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

prove it

Well maybe he should have lift with his muscles not with his spine.

how heavy are we talking here?

Anything over 3 plate

then no one on Veeky Forums needs to worry

I wish you would have told me that before i hit my raw total of 2100+lbs

it's the
>etc
that makes me lol

>lifting the maximum weight possible with poor form will result in injuries

Stop the presses

>Left is lifting heavy.

>Right is lifting on roids.

sage

>raw total of 2100

bullshit

Yeah you're full of shit and you know it.

dang that guys spine straight cocked sideways like a sideways herniation...thats got to be disabling as fuck

It's about ernie lillibridges total and my post was sarcasm

How was that sarcasm? Are you autistic by any chance?

obviously

S N A P C I T Y
N
A
P
C
I
T
Y

You retard he was saying that no one on Veeky Forums is lifting heavy enough for that guy's circumstances to apply to us. No one here has a raw total of 2100, so saying that we'll end up like Ernie isn't applicable.

>look this guy up
>he's back to deadlifting 655lb

I guess walking is overrated

Ernie Lilliebridge Jr was a fucking shit deadlifter. Watch any of his deadlifting videos, this guy prioritized numbers over form, now he pays the full price.

Yeah that's not at all what he was saying

bruh what i cant understand is

these bodies that sanction powerlifting events and shit

why is any rep ever counted if it's not ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FORM

like for instance why is powerlifting bench pressing the shit with arching your back up? that isn't a bench press

It's what i meant though, i'm sorry that i can't spek too good because of my autism

his total was not that high lmao
ERIC lilliebridge s total is that high (his brother)
Ernie literally didnt achieve anything
He was literally just known for being erics brother

and eric still lifts squats 1000 deadlifts 900+ etc

>being in the 0.00001% of roided out heavy lifters is unsustainable
jeez, who would have thought ?

instagram.com/p/BUJDsdzgd5N/?taken-by=ernielilliebridgejr&hl=en

ALso he still deadllifts 650 pounds after his injury

The answer is too complicated, every federation has different rules, the judges are inconsistent, they don't allow video replay of lifts for better judging. And perfect form for everyone is a little different since everyone has different leg, torso, and arm lengths. But I can tell you, powerlifting will never ever be in the Olympics.

Erics is way higher, Ernie never achieved 2100+ in competition but his lifts aren't bad at all

teamlilliebridge.com/about

dat tru, m8

every lift should have a minimum range of motion measurement on the side, with lights going on/off when you reach ROM

i.e. every bench press must move at least 80cm vertically, etc

manlets would be fucked, though, but who cares

>instagram.com/p/BUJDsdzgd5N/?taken-by=ernielilliebridgejr&hl=en
Dayum I guess injuries are a meme

>they don't allow video replay of lifts for better judging

jesus christ when will this crusty old man shit end. baseball resisted it for 20 years

Reddit leave

injuries literally ARE a meme with the modern arsenal of healing drugs available

if they just put the spine back in approximately the correct place and you take a fuck ton of HGH + TB 500 + BPC197 + IGF3 + DECA + TEST

you can heal virtually anything

no, he's just permanently injuring his body time after time and doing hgh simultaneously

he won't be able to walk beyond a shuffle in like 10 years probably

there are people whose knees literally exploded who still squat more than 600 pounds after rehab this whole im´njury thing is really overrated

>left side: roids with heavy weights
>right side: roids with light weights

So the lesson here is take roids no matter what. Because you're dreaming if you think your SS ass will look like that at 50-60 without gear.
Too bad OP is a faggot.

as long as the nerves don't snap this won't matter he will be fine

Because that's fucking stupid. Does the lift fulfill the key requirements of a deadlift-i.e did the weight go from the floor to a lockout, or for a squat did it go from below parallel to lockout? If yes, then it's a good lift. Form in competition is irrelevant as long as you lift the fucking weight.

I come from a strongman background rather than powerlifting though, so I may be biased.