Daily reminder that there is no point in lifting if you're below 5'9

daily reminder that there is no point in lifting if you're below 5'9

you'll look like an idiot

better being a jacked manlet than a skinny twig manlet

>gay manlet and chick friend are hanging out
>gay manlet flirts with connor and gets him to take his shirt off
>gay manlet gets some long connor dick
Manlet got exactly what he wanted, how is he an idiot?

Wrong. You can't change your height unless you get leg-lengthening surgery.

Manlets BTFOd once again

Lol here we ago with this bait again. Smashed plenty of women with and without the muscles friend. No amount of hight can make up for your crippling autism.

>5'9
Phew, barely made it. Thanks for validating my existance.

False

You can make it bro

this fucking webm

>This kills the manlet

>Smashed plenty of women with and without the muscles friend.

If they were not 10/10 then it doesn't count.

wear cowboy boots nigga

What the fuck is that guy on the left on? Can't be natty surely

in all seriousness if I was a manlet I wouldn't go for the "jacked" look. I'd go for ottermode or strong. Those jacked wide turbomanlets do look pretty weird desu. Take care of your body, but if you get too big it does look like overcompensating

soy

guy on the right is a legit turbomanlet though. Not even like 5ft7 tier, I'd bet at MOST 5ft5

T. 5' 10

Because he is a faggot like you.

5'10 is a very good height for lifting

Fuck I've been had!

How am I a faggot just because I let your dad suck my dick?

Honestly, even at 5'9" I'm not trying to get bigger. I just want to be ottermode, maybe athletic. Getting bigger just makes you look like an overcompensating faggot if you're under 6'. Being short means that there really isn't much else you can do without looking ridiculous.

samefag

You are one dense mf

Everytime I see this I wonder what is going on through the manlets head...
>oh god he's taking his shirt off, quick do something
>I instantly regret this
>shes not even looking at me
>I'll just flex a little
>my nipples look like milk duds...

Better to look like a dwarf than a hobbit

It's not even that he's short, it's that he looks and acts like a fucking loser

>Not going ottermode when short

wtf I hate lifting now

Daily reminder OP is a fag.

This manlet vs lanklet meme is as old as time.

The manlet here looks kinda like that guy from the oculus VR thing where the dude is banging 50 cent and a bunch of hot VR broads.

>Implying a manlet is big enough to smash anything
Ahahahaha

This is Veeky Forums after Zyzz. I wish he never went into that sauna (or took a shitton of stimulants).

>tfw 5'5
>tfw that's average where I live.

Thank fuck

haha why is the guy on the right doing this to himself? bro just no. i would walk away as son as that giants top starting coming.

5'7 manlet here going to carry on training regardless though because girls are dumb and will settle for me one day. better to be top of the manlet pile than nothing

Manlets should never aim to get big since they can never be truly big, they should aim to get a little aesthetic and athletic. Being in good shape is always a good thing. Though "jacked" manlets are hilarious and can never be taken seriously.

where the hell do you live

The Shire

I really want to know this fucker's lifts

You can get away with having a decent size when you're 5'9 without it being weird.

>tfw 6'4"
>tfw not a manlet but take way longer for gains to become visible

In that regard, you fags are lucky.

Everything has it's pluses and minuses I suppose. As long as we all make it.

but that's zac efron and I doubt anyone on Veeky Forums has his genetics or resources, so choose another example

he's 5'6" manlets

Is this true or broscience? I'm 6'1 and I went from spooky skeleton to ottermode in 3-4 months

>genetics meme
Those are roids you dumb piece of shit

Daily reminder that the manlet with bitch tits is going home to smash that pussy, while Connor is going home alone

why the fuck is nobody talking about this guys fucking pecs they looklike fucking tits, he flexed and they didnt even flinch

What do you mean?

How about this

you fucking blind, he flexed and they stayed the same

Not seeing it m8.

I underwent the same thing, started lifting seriously in February.

In certain axes of movement people with longer limbs have worse leverage, so it takes more energy to move the same amount of weight, thus somewhat more difficult training. Also a smaller frame is going to gain less mass per percent increase in body weight than someone with a large frame. i.e., 5% increase in body mass for manlet is a smaller gain by unit than the skeleton would exhibit in a 5% increase, assuming two subjects starting with the same BMI.

It might just be broscience, but I think there's more to it than a lot of other things.

Because his manletism is the funnier abnormality.

cmon thats not what pecs are supposed to look like, they are way too round and flat
Might be his nipples being to fucking big but somethings wrong here

They look fine.

yes

Pecs arent supposed to look like that all hes probably got some weird genes

who cares if people think you look weird

I am pretty sure the other guy is just fucking with you, they do look weird man.

is connor a 10? seriously dude is aesthetic as fuck and has a chiseled jawline

Thank you i was thinking am i mad ?
they do look fucking strange, they look like man tits but he isnt fat at all

nose and mouth look weird.

>I am pretty sure the other guy is just fucking with you
You think so?

his face is a 7 or 8

if he was a 10 girls would be fawning without him having to take his shirt off

If I were a manlet I'd just give up and go be a woman.You've already got the diminutive stature going for you. Everything else can be worked on.

Hitler was a manlet. Isn't he the pride of Veeky Forums?
Churchill too.

Stalin also a manlet.
Pol Pot as well.

Manlets are the deadliest species on the planet.

She doesn't look at the manlet once in that video.

NOT
ONE
TIME

I mean the tall dude actually has something like 3x more muscle than the short dude, if they had the same amount of mass, the short dude would look HUGE, like Dwarf Dragon Slayer huge.

In fact the tall guy has so much muscle (assuming 6ft), I'm assuming he's on roids, making people believe you lift as a lanklet requires 4-5 years of perfect gym going and dieting or roids, its not a tall man's sport.

How tall is the guy on the left anyway?

>implying I don't already look like an idiot
are you even trying

I think Connor's 6'2

that other guy must be 5'10 then

I'm 5'9", and I once saw a guy who was shorter than me but jacked (clearly steroids), but crazy wide. He had some girls miring him. So I think it depends on how you look. He also had a fairly square jaw, played guitar, and other attractive stuff, but I don't think women would have taken him seriously if he wasn't so big.

nah perspective makes him look slightly smaller. he's be as tall as connor's shoulder if he were tiptoeing so probably like 6'1"

Actually, he is closer to 5'11. Approximately the same height as the girl, and even womanlets are around AT LEAST 5'10 nowadays

Daily reminder that if you take advice from random autists on a Cambodian cattle herding imageboard you should neck yourself along with OP.

Connor is sexy, damn

You're going to be overcompensati g either way so go big or go home bitch.

MANLETS BTFO

>5'4"
>never taken seriously
>cant pr in peace
>2pl8 anything looks adorable
>"muh compensating"
>tip toes to reach any pull down
>have had dumbbells taken inches away from grabbing just cause
>lanklet dyels pull in more tail

I honestly lift to fit into my pants comfortably now. I didn't ask for this

who is that guy? the tall one?

this silly manlet is out of his league

this is really in the movie? which one is this from?

This webm makes me so angry and I'm not even a manlet. I feel so bad for the guy. Life isn't fair.

>tfw filename

Do you wanna see:
A.) A jacked manlet
B.) Twink looking skinny manlet
C.) Fatass manlet

I see C all the time. I bet you won't like them

If neither gets more than 4/10 girls, no point in being a jacked manlet unless you work in construction.

No point being jacked as a lanklet unless you compete in bodybuilding. It won't do shit for you and most lanklets on Veeky Forums are as autistic and FA as the manlets lmao

fuck me user i actually laughed out loud from this

:)

Don't worry user, I think they look like tits as well.
His nipples look like he's got gyno.

That moment when he flexes his pecs hard and looks at her begging for approval is heartbreaking:(

For those who didnt watch the video. That girl is the other guys girlfriend. He tells connor murphy to take his shirt off for his girlfriend. Just for some context. That guy is banging the girl regardless of the mires.

I don't really understand the overcompensating meme.

the Hobbit

was that the time he tried to tell people he wasn't 5'11"? I remember that.