What is the grill equivalent of 1/2/3/4?

what is the grill equivalent of 1/2/3/4?

Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/StrengthStandards.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_vryoGcsso4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

0.75/1.5/2.5/3

1/2/3/4.

EQUALITY.

the bar/95/bodyweight/2plate

user why

You know any girls under 185 doing these numbers?

half the weights.

go to PL gym and you'll be surprised

>assuming I'd date a girl over 96 pounds

No thanks

36DD-24-36

Are there a lot of men under 185 doing 1/2/3/4?

Brother I've been competing for three years. Females don't raw bench over their bodyweight unless they roid.

Which fed?

Those are 165 numbers unless you have an injury or something.

THICC/THICC/THICC/IDGAF

i don't know their BW but there are tons of cuties that aren't fat that can easily bench over 1pl8 and deadlift over 2 where i go

Not ipf. Doesn't matter below the world level.

They're 165er at least. Maybe 148 with shoulders bigger than you.

0/0.25/3/1

100 sumo DLs/200 quartersquats/300 lunges/400 donkey kicks

0pl8 of course, don't wanna get too bulky girl :*

kek

It does matter m80. If you're in a roidy lolfed then pretty much everyone's juicing.

I hope you knowing this is the reason for your bitch answer above, rather than RPing.

I never knew if this is plates or relative to bodyweight. If it's plates it seems very easy, if bodyweight it seems kinda hard. Doable in some years but still.

It's plates for reps.

0.5/1/1.5/2 roughly.

Based on exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/StrengthStandards.html

Are you dumb? Anyone with 1/2 a brain can pass IPF style drug tests.

8 minute mile

Fuck off Isley or raffy or whoever ipf shill

getting fucked by brad/getting fucked by chad/getting pregnant from jamal/cucking steve

0/0/.5/1

why do you post these things as if they're funny and not a tired used up meme?

What makes you think a 1xbw OHP is on the same level as a 4xbw Deadlift? The people on here, I fucking swear.

Lots of people have weak shoulders and 1/2/3/4 in plates isn't hard, achievable in a year if you work hard and wasn't a skelly

steve pls go

As women in the US earn just 78% of what men earn, it is only just that the standard be 0.78/1.56/2.34/3.12.

not the user you're replying to, but you don't seem to get what he's saying. 1/2/3/4 is clearly meant to be four standards of approximately equal difficulty. if it's plates, then it's plausible. if it's bodyweight? a 4x bodyweight deadlift being approximately as difficult as a 1x bodyweight OHP? Veeky Forums has gone to /shit/

0.65* male number

I think 95/135/200/275lbs for 1RM are realistic goals for most women (not underweight) after 1.5 years of training hard.

Me on the left

Sorry for being so stupid and new, but what does 1/2/3/4 mean?

run 5k on a treadmill/have beta orbiters/get tinder messages from 8+/10s at least twice a week/have 300+ instagram followers
if we're talking in terms of what grills' initial goals are once they join a gym (since i'd say that's the whole point of 1/2/3/4) there really isn't a "fitness achievements" equivalent, and as far as i can tell this seems to be how the majority of women my age define their worth these days

OHP w/ 1 plate = 60kg
bench press w/ 2 plates = 100kg
squat w/ 3 plates = 140kg
deadlift w/ 4 plates = 180kg

some people disagree about whether it's for singles or for reps. the four standards are meant to be of approximately equal difficulty. (the deadlift standard is probably a little harder than the rest.)

How many 45lb plates are on one side of the barbell for these excercises

OHP/Bench Press/Squat/Deadlift

When someone says they squat 3pl8 that's what they mean as well. 3 45lb plates per side which is 315lbs when you include the bar itself

youtube.com/watch?v=_vryoGcsso4

I don't know any girls.

0.5/1/2/2.5

Real talk, shouldn't people be measuring (lean) bodyweight percentage when trying to define how impressive someone's lifts are?

I think I know her sisterish.

Literally me right now.
for 3x8

fat is more useful than you seem to think, especially in the squat. even with OHP, the more mass you have on your body, the lower your center of gravity is when you're lifting the barbell overhead, which makes it easier on your core and stabilizers

That's not real talk. You typed it.

Precisely. I'm not saying that being lean is the optimal form for lifting, but it's way more impressive for a 5 feet 100 pound personlet to squat double his/her bodyweight than it's for some 200 pound dude to do it with 200 pounds.

It's way easier for a guy to hit 225 on bench than it is for a girl to hit 185.

subtract everything by .5 plate

t. guy who trains female powerlifters and strength trains athletes and also hears their inferiority complexes prevent them from competing because they know they arent guaranteed first

this

more pics of Veeky Forums grills pls

Haha, only if she's 5'3"

36/24/36/cute toes

Noice

id say

0.5/1/2/2.5/

kek, m8

almost no girl ever reach to squat 2 pl, not even competing ones

every DYEL guy can squat 3 pl within 3-6 months

Oh good, we can stop the thread now that we know what would say.

i would 40kg press, 60kg bench, 100kg squat and 120kg deadlift.

225lbs is unheard of for women?

please be joking, dyel

0.25/0.5/2/1.5

dyesmdf

Hulk hogan?

my mom was benching 255 at about 140, and she wasn't taking roids at the time.

Men and Women are equal so its 1/2/3/4. thats how they want it.

Female sport is doomed to be dominated by women who are biological men.

In lolfeds you don't even have to do that, so why would you assume they are natty

THICC is the famale equivalent.

>

Squat
@165 pound female is considered an elite level lifter ~255

@165 pound male is considered an elite lifter level lifter ~455

Bench
@165 pound female is considered an elite level lifter ~320

@165 pound male is considered an elite lifter level lifter ~185

>What makes you think a 1xbw OHP is on the same level as a 4xbw Deadlift?
same as 1plate OHP isn't remotely on the same level as a 4plate deadlift, but it doesn't stop people from spewing the 1/2/3/4 meme all over this place.

I'm new. What does 1/2/3/4 mean?

Not really the 1/2/3/4 lines up with what an elite level lifter in the top 1% 114 pound adult male.

405 is an intermediate level lift for guys over 165 granted much "easier" for a 180+ dude.

T/H/I/C/C/

6/10 face
b-d cup boob
medium sized stomach that doesnt hang down
big ass and thicc thighs

1/2/3/4 is the number of plates per side.

Example 1 = 45 + 45 + Bar (45) = 135

1/2/3/4 = Over Head Press, Bench, Squat and Deadlift

Pound for pound men are supposed to be 1.5x as strong as a woman of the same weight. Ergo, 67% of what a man is doing on each of those is 1/2/3/4 for women. Of course, the woman will be lighter anyways, so getting there will be difficult as fuck for the woman.

0/1/2/2 with a fraction on the 0 and the last 2.

1/2/3/4 for a cunt is the equivalent of 2/3/5/6 for a guy.

>replace 45 plates with 35 plates
>1/2/3/4 for girls

In Powerlifting in the IPF, there is an -83kg weight class for men and an -84kg weight class for women. The women's world record in IPF Classic is 535kg total, the men's is 770.5kg. That is right at 1.44x.

Gf just started lifting.

Can press bar easily for reps.
Benches about 75 lbs.
Squats over her bodyweight
Deadlifts less than she squats (not anywhere close to 2 plates.

However my sister

Can easily press bar
Dunno if she benches regularly, but I doubt she could do 95. I know she tried 100 a while back randomly and failed.
Squats over her body weight
Deadlifted 245

Ok kid
>muh superior raw natty powerlifting
Nobody is natty. Raw pl is the biggest scam since protein powder.

My gf is 5 9', 135lbs
She can do 65/90/140/145(can rack pull 170, I havent had her DL in a long while since she kinda fugged up her back)
So by this metric not bad desu

Do they weigh 130 lbs or less (healthy female weight)?

dont know

Thanks.
Yes, and with those stats she's not a small girl.

For all the other anons talking about females who actually compete, I expect them to have an 800+ total or they're just doing it for attention.

I'm 152lbs doing a 2/3/4/2 (hate deadlifts) I'm 5'2" but big so trainer said deadlifts aren't necessary wouldn't work much.

>easily bench 1 plate

Where do you live cause I've seen 1 girl in 8 years do 1 plate and she was pretty fit but still asked for a spot.

You do not press 70+ fucking lbs over your bodyweight.

How do you figure that's 70lbs more than my body weight?

225-152=73
Or did you make a fucking mistake?

0/0/10/0

Actually all your numbers are complete bullshit besides deadlift. Kill yourself.

m8 you are bad at math

i use 25lb plates idiot

This is not funny. I would rape choke you if we had this conversation in person.

lol