Black Pill

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

Take it Veeky Forums, it's a tough one to swallow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mP_mhDzN2SE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm not watching 20 min of this wide eyed faggot

> cucking yourself from straight up 20m of knowledge
lol

> c
Figures someone from /r9k/ would redditgreenspace.

I don't know user, she seems too woke for me. I'd rather stay bluepilled.

ol eggy is still wrong

even "genetically superior males" have to stay on top of their game, no one is ever in the clear

youtube.com/watch?v=mP_mhDzN2SE

What's your excuse?

/r9k/ needs to fuck off

>mfw superior genetically

what the fuck

Yea, most people do not understand. When you are in that genetically superior position, you literally have to do nothing. Women are begging you to cum in any hole inside of them. It's a very powerful feeling. I've had women do anything for me, beg for me, buy me shit, stalk me. Of course you have to stay on top of your game but that is effortless. You are the best at everything and better than everyone

>beta nu-male believes that their misery applies to all people
hmm aaa hoo

Some of us came here from r9k cause the comfort it provided just wasn't enough, realizing that we need to change ourselves. Is it that wrong?

>Is it that wrong?
only if you bring your fucking worthless personality with you

That's how nature works. Strong attracts strong and get stronger, weak gets filtered out of History.

BUT

This isn't a gender thing. I wouldn't be happy with a landwhale either. It's universal. Women with inferior genetics are fucked as well. That's why insecure women hate one night stands. Because they know the partner is disgusted by the idea of downgrading his DNA with theirs.

Beauty is a canvas of what our DNA craves for in order to have the most suited children for our current environment.

A soft skin means healthy more resistant skin.
A straighter nose means stronger cartilage.
Etc etc.

agreed

Eggy doesn't even believe this anymore

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to believe that people haven't been fucking around with everyone since the beginning.

Eggman go lose some yolk you fat fuck

bullshit

Alright, seriously, I usually avoid these threads but is this fucker right here serious?

Is he implying even the fat ol' uggo buffalos are always looking for 'genetically superior' guys?

Da fuk

Fuck this guy has a lot of problems with women and himself.

I mean yeah there are hoes in this world but goddam man

people like him and those r9k and pol retards are so subconsciously fucked from all the trolling they do that they are far beyond saving

it's the same here with manlet meme. manlets make threads trying to troll other manlets but in reality they are also trolling themselves. even if they don't believe this shit yet, they slowly condition themselves to believe it subconsciously

it's eggman, you don't know problems

The birth of FACE, FRAME, and HEIGHT. Eggy over here was monumental in its growth and popularity

why cant you just lurk instead of pushing the bullshit that makes you /r9k/ browsers to begin with you annoying faggots

>he doesnt understand the 80/20 rule

If he wasn't such a pussy, it would be a fascinating experiment

He's fucked in every department, but if he had the willpower and determination it would be exciting to see just how far he could take it

Complete disregard for health, hop on a gram of test + dbol, shave his head, get some tattoos, get huge, get super lean

+ grow a beard, hide as much of his face as possible

plus veneers

Essentially everything but actual plastic surgery

What to do if you are "genetically inferior"
Exercise, exercise, exercise

get fit

join the military, opt for a special forces-esque contract from one of the branches, whatever

earn your place in a strong brotherhood environment, training for combat.

hopefully you get deployed and see combat. maybe youll die, but it will be better than being alone with your thoughts until youre 70 years old having done nothing. put yourself in a team and dedicate yourself to something bigger than you.

fuck whores on your spare time, donate some sperm, live a life of adventure surrounded by people that actually care about you

>donate some sperm
Hate to break it to you, but many sperm banks require you to be at least 5'10" and have completed a Bachelor's. At least in America.

t. sperm donor

What the fuck does education have to do with sperm donation? It should really just be screening of conditions and genetic conditions you carry etc.

the sad thing is this has a lot of truth to it

I didn't make the rules, but it's an indicator that you're intelligent enough to make it through undergrad.

What most sperm banks want is a 6'+, Ivy educated, white male.

If the guy in OP had the willpower and guts to do the things in your post, he could almost do everything.

My sperm bank requires you to be educated (Bachelor's or higher), between 18-35 years of age, and at least 5'10". Sperm banks are allowed to discriminate because they want the best possible genes. It's unfair, but very rewarding if you get selected.

If you're Asian or something, I think they can make some exceptions regarding height.

Lul, little do they know that I have an MSc and I am still on the emotional level of a 10yrs old.

TLDW?
I'm not watching some miserable looking egg head ramble for twenty minutes. From what I read here I get that he's butthurt that genetically superior people have it better. Boo fucking hoo. That's evolution, bitch.

They'll ask a fuck ton of questions, look at your medical history and records, and talk to your relatives. It's a pain in the ass desu.

You should try it.

Nah, I will probably get sued for child support through some cheeky ways of a lawyer.

Well, sperm banks try to prevent that type of shit from happening, but I understand your concern. I donated my sperm because I don't intend to have children of my own, but would like to pass on my genes.

Keep shit like this on r9k.

I guess it is a nice thing afterall, maybe you made a couple happy.
I'd like to have kids, but no way am I mature enough for this.

Apparently I have a 5 year old half-Asian daughter out there, but I won't get to see her until she's 18.

Some white couple chose my sperm kek. Feelsgoodbrah

This guy is projecting his insecurities. Women mate across and up dominance hierarchies - so move up the dominance hierarchy.

>muh pieschology of women

thanks jordan P

>jordan P
Jordan B

wat

Looks like a bunch of incel horseshit

/r9k/ is the worst thing that ever happened to this board

This. Fucking saddos.

/r9k/ is the worst thing to happen to the internet.

>Dude just be happy lmao

This rule was made up by some omega who never left the basement. Misery loves company. No wonder the internet is full of you faggots.

Lol, fuck off /r9k/

I'm not, it's just real shitty advice.

way to straw man the point /r9k/
>dude just be happy
no it's shit the fuck up about your problems because you're fucking worthless and don't have real people problems

agreed, this isn't a gendered issue, the guy is just making it out to be so

>if I just write the word "bullshit" all of the points the picture made are invalid and reality warps to conform to what I believe it to be!

just b urself, retard :)

he was right until the anime part

funny thing is, this ugly bugger is pretty articulate and funny. with a little optimism he could land a girl a 4-5

>Women with inferior genetics are fucked as well

You do know that disgusting obese chicks get fucked regularly, right? How often do you think disgusting obese dudes get pussy?

Men will fuck 2's. Women won't even look at a 6.

his name is jordan peterson, you know

...Jordan B Peterson...

Meant for

Not even meming. The majority of advice on how to be happy is light fluffy garage . Only the stuff with self-improvement is any good.

keep your faggot issues on the faggot board /r9k/

This is true.
But what are you supposed to do about it if you're a below average male?

Fat, smoking, physically deteriorated fuck whining about bench maxes and genetics?

Obviously, he hasn't wont he genetic lottery, but come on dude.