How do I make myself taller?

How do I make myself taller?

I hate being underestimated by others just cause I'm shorter than them

How old and how tall

Height surgery is the only way out

But it costs a shitload, is the most painfull thing ever, will take you years to recover and your body will be weared by it for life.

Also you can only gain 2-3 inches

Punch them in the jaw. You'll look plenty tall when they come to on the floor looking up and asking what just happened

Manlets when will they learn?

You need to stand in the middle of the room, meditate on height, raise your arms and whisper, "Grow, grow, grow."

It's the only way.

You can repeat it actually, somebody did.

Yeah and they get one ticket to snap City

Can you imagine a

mane it's easy for me to say but you drew the short straw, this is your lot in life, do what you can with what you have

any grill worth being with doesn't think that height is a problem

also, shoes and posture

19, turning 20 this year. I'm 173cm, have no idea how much that is in American

Do growing exercises.

5'7, the trick is to divide by 30.

173 is 5'8

you might gain a small amount. I'm the same age roughly and gained about 0.5 inch since 17-18. Went from 5ft11.5-6ft. The only real thing you can do is get proper nutrition and sleep and hope you grow a bit. 5ft8 isn't even very small though, unless you're going by Veeky Forums it's just normal short

You can only live your life if you focus on your strengths and not your weaknesses.

Sure you may be a manlet, but if you weren't you would be blaming. I guarantee you that by the time anyone is an adult either some genetic weakness has shown or you experienced some shit that scarred you for life. Fuck, maybe you are 6 feet 5 but you got stretch marks all over your body for simply growing in your puberty, you'd be blaming that then.

You gotta make it, bra. This implies YOU ACTUALLY GOING OUT AND DOING SHIT. Otherwise people here would be saying "you gotta be made".

thats an ok height though

stop being so insecure

everything you struggle with can be fixed by posture

175 is 5'8

But I wanna be taller ffs teach me some black magic spell, give me a contract with Satan I don't care just help a shorty out here

word

dude you are my exact height

i never had problems with it
"just own it dude lol"

173 cm = 68.11 inches

60 inches = 5 foot

68.11 inches - 60 inches = 8.11 inches

Hence 173 cm = 5'8 feet

Manlet, this is what you need to learnWe're all gonna make it

No way

This can't be it. I was literally 1/3rd the size of everyone back in elementary, then when I was 14 I grew to be normal Manlet size. There has to be some way

Depends on where you live,
Here in the netherlands the average height of males is 6ft / 183cm.

What is the average height for men in your country user?

I am 178cm. Am I 5'8 or 5'10 ?
178 / 2.54 = 70
70/12 = 5'8 ?

WATER FAST

It's Norway...

Being underestimated isn't always a bad thing. I have rekt a lot of lanklets because I'm only 5'7" so they didn't really expect me to be able to put up a fight. They were just toying with me and then bam out of nowhere I landed a punch in their face and then another in their stomach followed by a kick in the groin.

5'3"
I need your help Veeky Forums

5'10
I'm 180cm and that's 5'11

Get one of those torture thingies that stretch your arms and legs and have a friend spin the wheel for you

8.11/12 inches is not 8.11 inches
1 inch = 2.54cm

Does anybody know why manlets like this user are always so angry? Is it only cause they're short or is there more to it?

Manlets are often picked on and insulted for their height, often in their early years they're mistaken for being younger than they really are, other people seem to prematurely judge that because they're shorter they're weaker, and they aren't given as much respect as someone of higher stature

Speaking from experience here

tbqh when a guy has a really shitty attitude first thing I think is "yep, a fucking manlet as usual"

Being a manlet truly is a terrible curse. There really is no other way to look at it.

For a while, I tried to make myself feel better by telling myself that Veeky Forums is retarded and is just memeing and blowing things out of proportion.

I'd grasp onto the posts saying that being a manlet isn't a roadblock and that its all about dominance and confidence etc.

Then I started observing.

I started observing people's reactions not just to me but to other manlets like me. Here are some initial observations:

>People are more likely to talk over manlets
>Girls are more likely to condescend to a manlet
>Manlets tend to speak more loudly in an attempt to stand out. Its pitiful and embarrassing.
>Manlets tend to open their chests and stand more upright in a very purposeful way. Its pitiful and embarrassing.

I really don't have much joy left in me.

Holy fuck you guys are either trolling, or just bad at math.

1 inch = 2.54 cm
12 inches = 1 foot

*obligatory Zetsubou Sensei joke*

>grow, grow, grow

Fuck off.

Op, buy lifts. Or shoes with them built in. Just don't go full robert downey Jr mode

>tfw 5'11" and never had to deal with these problems
>also have deep voice
Feels so fucking great brah

>manlet
>friends

Because the solution to being insecure about your height is most definitely by perpetuating the "angry short guy compensating for his insecurities with a put-on hard-ass veneer" stereotype.

I'm Mexican 5'8, and from where I come from I'm pretty tall. I think short height is expected for some minorities, so it's not a problem.
Now, if you're white then yes, you'll probably going to be look down on.
If your situation is the second, you might as well consider suicide desu senpai